Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 166. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Are the payments from the mobile miner delayed? Reached the payment tresshold over 18 hours ago and the balans in the miner was reset to zero, but the payment has not been added to my wallet yet.
Seriously ? You guys still think that mobile mining is profitable? Sell your phone, buy a mining rig and you'll get hundred times the hashrate.

I cannot resit, im sorry for that.

Profit: A financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

Nothing to spent for mobile mining so whatever you earn, its profit.

Buying a mining rig to mine etn will most likely not end in any profit at all.
I do have a mining rig btw but with power costs of about .27$ its not worth it, not mentioning the initial money i had to spent for the rig.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
how come the tokens from the smartphone miner on my wallet? does this work automatically? or do I have to send the token to the wallet? And does a certain amount of token have to be mixed in before I send it to the "mobile wallet"?

If I am not mistaken the pay-out system was automatic (once you mined over 5 ETN they would be transferred to your wallet). However last week they announced that after those payments were processed they would be increasing the payment threshold to 10 ETNs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Are the payments from the mobile miner delayed? Reached the payment tresshold over 18 hours ago and the balans in the miner was reset to zero, but the payment has not been added to my wallet yet.
Seriously ? You guys still think that mobile mining is profitable? Sell your phone, buy a mining rig and you'll get hundred times the hashrate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This disappointment for someone who bought Electroneum 1 months ago, after all the promises of Richard who never delivered

What didn't they deliver? Everything they said would happen has happened. They launched the miner, secured another exchange or two, made partnerships etc. It's a long-term project, not a 3 month pump and dump designed to make you rich.

Nothing has delivered so far this year, the entire market has been in freefall. ETH, BTC...all of them have failed to make any progress under current market conditions. You can't expect a new born altcoin to buck the market trend and go to the moon, can you? Not going to happen.

If and when the market makes a recovery and investors are bullish, ETN should do very well. They haven't even started the marketing yet, and still have over a million users. That's called success.

it is exactly like that. many only write garbage here. but what Electroneum wrote, they did. In 6 months the world in crypto looks much better and then we will see how high the course of ETN is.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/975748959418355712
MegaXcoin  will work on integration and announce the date of acceptance shortly!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
It's time to buy ETn now  Grin

Today we see nice bounce back price climbed over 33% in less than a day this is good sign for future of crypto projects they are here to stay for long term. I also will do agree with you we have can buy this token at low price hopefully it will get recovered.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This disappointment for someone who bought Electroneum 1 months ago, after all the promises of Richard who never delivered

What didn't they deliver? Everything they said would happen has happened. They launched the miner, secured another exchange or two, made partnerships etc. It's a long-term project, not a 3 month pump and dump designed to make you rich.

Nothing has delivered so far this year, the entire market has been in freefall. ETH, BTC...all of them have failed to make any progress under current market conditions. You can't expect a new born altcoin to buck the market trend and go to the moon, can you? Not going to happen.

If and when the market makes a recovery and investors are bullish, ETN should do very well. They haven't even started the marketing yet, and still have over a million users. That's called success.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
New Monero ASICs are hitting the news last few days, and since it's the Cryptonight algorithm they are mining how this will affect the ETN?
Both Bitmain and Baikal announced that Monero ASICs are coming to the market - Bitmain Antminer X3 and Baikal Giant N
This is rather big thing, so hope that Electroneum will be protected in a way otherwise it will crash the market, which is already unstable.

~snip~
In the medium term Monero will fix the problem and ETN will follow suit.

Long term, yeah there is talk about super ASIC miners with larger memory.  But, here is the kicker, ASIC miners are fast and efficient because the logic is baked into the PCB.  Interestingly enough I have a friend who designed one of those boards.  Anyway,  all you have to do is oppose the current algorithm and the ASIC has lost it's speed.  Personally I would not buy an ASIC miner because, as per the the working on their own websites, a change in the algorithm could wipe out your ROI!

Just had the same question in the Monero topic, and the answer I got is that the dev team is already fixing the algorithm so those ASICs will be useless. But as I said there, many people will be fooled to buy those ASICs and what they gonna use them for if they cannot mine Monero? Most definitely will try to go for electroneum too.
I'm not so worried about it, I'm still mining ETN just to support the project even with this low price now.  

This is great news as Monero is open source so 'cut' then 'paste'.  Job done!  oops forgot the fork;-)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello guys,i have a problem,it will be really appreciated if u will try to help me solve.The problem is: im trying to mine ETN with my GPU. my GPU is the model AMD R7 M440.2gb.i tried with the miner ''xmr-stak'' and and ''claymores cryptonote''.none of them worked. i just added my wallet adress and the pool i wanted to mine.

At the 1st miner the H/S was 0 and the miner was freezing after a couple of mins.

At the 2nd miner i tried and i got this message: no ASM binary found for GPU 0.

(yes i tried electroneum CPU miner and its not good , the mining is really bad)
Thanks in advance, i really believe at this Cryptocoin so im doing mobile ''mining'' 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
New Monero ASICs are hitting the news last few days, and since it's the Cryptonight algorithm they are mining how this will affect the ETN?
Both Bitmain and Baikal announced that Monero ASICs are coming to the market - Bitmain Antminer X3 and Baikal Giant N
This is rather big thing, so hope that Electroneum will be protected in a way otherwise it will crash the market, which is already unstable.

~snip~

Long term, yeah there is talk about super ASIC miners with larger memory.  But, here is the kicker, ASIC miners are fast and efficient because the logic is baked into the PCB.  Interestingly enough I have a friend who designed one of those boards.  Anyway,  all you have to do is oppose the current algorithm and the ASIC has lost it's speed.  Personally I would not buy an ASIC miner because, as per the the working on their own websites, a change in the algorithm could wipe out your ROI!

Just had the same question in the Monero topic, and the answer I got is that the dev team is already fixing the algorithm so those ASICs will be useless. But as I said there, many people will be fooled to buy those ASICs and what they gonna use them for if they cannot mine Monero? Most definitely will try to go for electroneum too.
I'm not so worried about it, I'm still mining ETN just to support the project even with this low price now.  
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I think that the worst thing that happened to Electroneum is to reach 0.24 $. This a high standard to newbies who just started in crypto.
If you ignore that ATH you can see that ETN is a pretty much stable coin and from the launch it sits in top 50 on coinmarketcap.
Being coins addressed to newbies we will see a lot o panic sales and a lot of people complaining "why not Lambo" but those of us who are in this business for a while will hold and keep accumulation. Even I would sell now I would have a nice profit.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

Richard and team failed to realize that timeliness is everything in the highly competitive crypto race. Not loud talks. ETN could have been in a better position now had the team not lagged in develnpment time frame. And it is obvious that the usual news buzz around ETN by Richard is no longer impacting positively on price. So, it's time to change tactics to keep ETN flying even higher.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

This is not going to have immediate impact on ETN as there are much more profitable coins based on NeoScript :-

https://whattomine.com/

Hence, if you paid a lot of money for an ASIC miner then you would not choose ETN(at the moment ;-) )!

I'm not sure why you think, and other people, this is going to crash the market.  ETN, which is based on Monero, and like most coins already has this problem addressed.  In the short term as more people, ASIC miners etc, mine then the difficulty will increase to regulate the blockchain.  There is a purest debate about decentralised or centralised mining that should not have direct impact on price due to the direction of the coin.

Long term, yeah there is talk about super ASIC miners with larger memory.  But, here is the kicker, ASIC miners are fast and efficient because the logic is baked into the PCB.  Interestingly enough I have a friend who designed one of those boards.  Anyway,  all you have to do is oppose the current algorithm and the ASIC has lost it's speed.  Personally I would not buy an ASIC miner because, as per the the working on their own websites, a change in the algorithm could wipe out your ROI!

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
ETN is heading down to ICO price. It's a good time to buy and buy more ETN because this coin is sure to bounce up to the moon after a hard landing.

It will bounce back that is true. But not exactly to the moon.

Do you recommend an exchange from where I can buy?

Its also listed on kucoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Yep can take a few hours its certainly not "instant" but it does eventually show up
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
BTW DEVS, are you planning on further developing the mobile miner ?! I have been mining for the last couple of weeks with my phone and I am still getting the same hashes. Try to update the miner please, I want to use the max potential of the phone Cheesy You created so much hype about this miner, please take care of the issues!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
ETN is heading down to ICO price. It's a good time to buy and buy more ETN because this coin is sure to bounce up to the moon after a hard landing.

It's not only about ETN, all altcoins are available for a massive discount with some more than 30%, new investors with BTC have a lot of options to invest and holders do not have any option rather than to wait for the market to recover.
Jump to: