Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 167. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

Aside Crypthopia I don't know any other. P2P trade is the other option but that could be risky.

Yes, Cryptopia but you can't deposit or withdraw from there. I've tried trading Etn on tradeogre and it was ok, but I would not keep many Etn there, they don't have 2fa, I don't think they are secure.

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
ETN is heading down to ICO price. It's a good time to buy and buy more ETN because this coin is sure to bounce up to the moon after a hard landing.

It will bounce back that is true. But not exactly to the moon.

Do you recommend an exchange from where I can buy?

Aside Crypthopia I don't know any other. P2P trade is the other option but that could be risky.
ETN is heading down to ICO price. It's a good time to buy and buy more ETN because this coin is sure to bounce up to the moon after a hard landing.

It will bounce back that is true. But not exactly to the moon.

Do you recommend an exchange from where I can buy?
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
I think ETN will blow everyone away. It got mentioned on lastweektonight with john oliver, its a sure success.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
It is good to some healthy debate on here and the whole market is down at the moment.

I understand people are getting frustrated as they got on the train and we have only made it to the first stop.

There are plenty of other coins to invest if you don't like this one.

Even good coins like Dogeoin are down 5% in the last 24 hours.

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
i bought it on ICO , i'm still on profit

Well sell it before to be in lost this coin will be soon under 100 Satoshi .

Just my personal opinion!

Stop spreading FUD, the whole market is down, duuuh.

I think the same , when the market goes up , same happens with ETN
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

It will not go below 200sat
Activity: 845
Merit: 56

Stop spreading FUD, the whole market is down, duuuh.
Activity: 53

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 53
People investors ... you and me are asking why is the price falling that much so fast .

And I will answer my personal opinion and translate a post I found on a french forum .

"
Bah la réalité c'est que derrière les annonces y a rien
- Pas d'exchange
- Pas de partenariat
-des bugs à répétition
-le supply qui augmente hyper vite
-team pourri/projet pourri "

The reality is that with ETN you have nothing lot of blabla lot of promise but nothing happen.

-No big exchanges ( wich exchange would like to provide to serious customer a shit like this full of bugs amateur devs copy from another coin this include all the bugs.)
-No real partnership again lot of blabla but nothing else
-Full of bugs just another forked coin based on the monero with 21 Billion coins so guys .... never think this BS will reach 1$ .
-The average avaible coins on the market climbing tooooo fast with very small support on actual exchanges ... and we dont talk about ASIC that will completely kill the market and the team just dont care about it.
- The worst piece of shit team and borndie project ... What are your guys thinking ?? make a similar online wallet to make payment from mobile phone is nothing new and is working for almost all serious coins on the market Coinomi etc ...

So I lost almost 50% of what I invested and now I am definitively out of this BS I really prefer to put all what left over to Dogecoin on poloniex and forget all these problems.

Dogecoin support 275 BTC only on poloniex and this is a very old so called shit coin but the wallet is working perfectly likle Bitcoin, transaction are very faster, and this coin will allow you to make 200% on your invest very faster than ETN will do .

Now I hope that Richard have a good life drink a lot of Champagne and travel a lot with the 40 Millions euros he did make with the ICO but He need to be carefull to not be sued soon or later by some investors about his lies ...

I'm gone and prefer to try my luck on something more serious.

Good luck to all

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
We could request Ledger to support it maybe.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Because my phone is always online and I am not comfortable holding coins there. Paper wallets are so impractical though. I would prefer a desktop wallet on a computer I keep mostly offline or even better - hardware wallet support. I think this flexibility is needed for mass adoption.
Desktop wallet on computer is better option to store your coins because it is more secure. I mostly store my coins on windows wallets.

Safest way to secure your funds is beyond doubt a hardware wallet or a desktop wallet on a computer that isn't connected to the internet.
Activity: 26
Guys, seriously, command line wallet isn't as tedious as you think. Everybody can use it, there are hundreds of tutorials - it's just a few commands to learn. The only annoying part is that you have to download the whole blockchain and keep it synced. I think for most Electroneum users the best solution would be desktop lite client.

I use the cli wallet and I like it. The problem is not that you have to download the whole blockchain but that after you did that, keeping in sync is very slow even if you have a fast internet line and a fast CPU. If I am only few days behind I have to wait half a day to be in sync. Why? If the cli wallet is that slow I don't have hopes for the GUI wallet to be better.

Yes, syncing is a pain in the ass, that's why I've mentioned lite client, which doesn't require to have blockchain at all (like Electrum for Bitcoin).

I bought ETN at 630 sat but its flight is landing continue looking like going to touching the ground is it possible can goes to 1 sat price? i think if it can sell on such low price it is also possible having sell order of 700 BTC AT 1 SAT like pack paccoin 20 days before. just was packing every thing great project if orders at 1 sat will be 700 BTC ON sell . then at 1 sat definitely in ico investors could not inter will be able to inter at 1 sat then project will be look like an extra ordinary excellent, my best best wishes with you missing investors
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Guys, seriously, command line wallet isn't as tedious as you think. Everybody can use it, there are hundreds of tutorials - it's just a few commands to learn. The only annoying part is that you have to download the whole blockchain and keep it synced. I think for most Electroneum users the best solution would be desktop lite client.

I use the cli wallet and I like it. The problem is not that you have to download the whole blockchain but that after you did that, keeping in sync is very slow even if you have a fast internet line and a fast CPU. If I am only few days behind I have to wait half a day to be in sync. Why? If the cli wallet is that slow I don't have hopes for the GUI wallet to be better.

Yes, syncing is a pain in the ass, that's why I've mentioned lite client, which doesn't require to have blockchain at all (like Electrum for Bitcoin).

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ups...what happened to the price in the last few hours...any news that would explain it?  Huh

Lots of FUD on here talking about fantasy ASIC miners and other bollocks.

This is worrying people and forcing people with weak hands.

All quite funny to watch, seen this happen so may times since 2014!

Also bitcoin is still going down!

Weak will sell unfortunately, but the smart ones will harden their position.
I look at the situation as a great time to buy more coins, and it shouldn't last long. Week or two max
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
ups...what happened to the price in the last few hours...any news that would explain it?  Huh

Lots of FUD on here talking about fantasy ASIC miners and other bollocks.

This is worrying people and forcing people with weak hands.

All quite funny to watch, seen this happen so may times since 2014!

Also bitcoin is still going down!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
ups...what happened to the price in the last few hours...any news that would explain it?  Huh

ASIC miners dumping, it is only going to get worse in the next months. But in a long run it will be fine Smiley
Jump to: