Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 185. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi, does somebody know what's happening with Cryptopia deposit, why it isn't working?

I think there was some sort of fork in Electroneum a few days ago. It could be that Cryptopia has not caught up with this, they may not have the new wallet.
https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases/tag/v0.11.0.0-revert

Deposits on Cryptopia are disabled for a few weeks now. I don't know what is taking them so long, but they had some troubles with blockchain or something like that. They blocked deposits few times already...

Still waiting for my 4300 ETN from my last  transaction made on 2018-03-03 still has not shown up on cryptopia sent from mining pool
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hi, does somebody know what's happening with Cryptopia deposit, why it isn't working?

I think there was some sort of fork in Electroneum a few days ago. It could be that Cryptopia has not caught up with this, they may not have the new wallet.

Deposits on Cryptopia are disabled for a few weeks now. I don't know what is taking them so long, but they had some troubles with blockchain or something like that. They blocked deposits few times already...
Activity: 28
The sending function never works...
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
For all guys who are saying they have a good phone which is mining less, if you click on the top right of the miner window there is an I symbol when clicked gives the exact use of running this mobile miner.

They benchmark our device and allocate a hash rate and based on that distribute the reward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Is there any calculator for counting profit from mining on different mobile phones? Maybe any table with results?
I want to understand what income will be from OnePlus phones.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Getting 6H/s on Samsung Galaxy S5. Seems that the benchmark indicates sometimes 4, 5 or even zero H/s. It`s not that constant.
I don't expect revenues but it's a cool toy to play around.

I don't know why they are paying the very low amount as 0.01etn for 1 hour, it is there any problem even though I am using wifi on my mobile. Is there any specific reason for that?
I mined 0.17 ETN since yesterday night with an LG G5. I get 0.02 ETN every hour now at 20 h/s or 21 h/s now. I will need 2.1 days to get 1 ETN if i don't shut down my smartphone. In 30 days, i should get near 14 ETN? If one ETN one day is worth $1, it is not bad. The mining process is updated every 1 hour.
Is there a list of smartphone benchmark for ETN mining? It could be a good idea to have one.
It's because the ETN your getting from mining on your phone is coming from pre mined blocks that were mined for the ICO they don't say how many ETN they still hold?

Must be a lot of ETN if there giving it away for having their app run on every one's  phone
Your not going to get very many ETN from fake mining on your phone's guy's .I have 6 rig's with 36 vega 56's with hash rate of 66600.0 H/S and only making around 1,377 ETN per  day. And the last transaction made on 2018-03-03 still has not shown up on cryptopia and lost two day's of mining due to the hard fork and waiting for mining pool to update.
I'm about ready to move my rigs over to Bitcoin Private been mining ETN for around 90 days now and the price is back to were it was when I stared mining.I still hold all the ETN that I have mined waiting for something to happen   
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Getting 6H/s on Samsung Galaxy S5. Seems that the benchmark indicates sometimes 4, 5 or even zero H/s. It`s not that constant.
I don't expect revenues but it's a cool toy to play around.

I don't know why they are paying the very low amount as 0.01etn for 1 hour, it is there any problem even though I am using wifi on my mobile. Is there any specific reason for that?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
i only have 13 with a Samsung A3  Angry
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I mined 0.01 ETH in 1 hour with an LG G5. Only 21 H/s. At start was 17 H/s.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Ok, thank you for answer sir, do you know maybe when they will enable deposit, any info? There is nothing about that on their twitter.
Activity: 187
I dont expect revenues but its a cool toy to play around.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

So hovering at 43K and that's just under half the 100K people who have downloaded the application!

This is where a friend tells's a friend and so on........boom

PS I'm getting 39 H/s on a Pixel 2.

Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I am not going to lie, I am a bit jealous of all those Android users being able to mine on their phones already. I do hope Apple allows the app soon on their store. In the meantime, the Electroneum team shared this article on their FB for those that may be interested in reading a beginners guide to mine ETN on an Android device: "Nice little mention by Forbes- https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/03/05/beginners-guide-2-ways-to-mine-electroneum-on-windows/#6f3ea343327b #ETN #Altcoin".

Mass adoption is coming, yes! Image how many people have started mining or will start mining after they read an article like that on forbes Cheesy electroneum have done it! Should be top5 coin btw!
Activity: 15
I am not going to lie, I am a bit jealous of all those Android users being able to mine on their phones already. I do hope Apple allows the app soon on their store. In the meantime, the Electroneum team shared this article on their FB for those that may be interested in reading a beginners guide to mine ETN on an Android device: "Nice little mention by Forbes- https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/03/05/beginners-guide-2-ways-to-mine-electroneum-on-windows/#6f3ea343327b #ETN #Altcoin".

With a high end android device you can mine about $2 per month. I think there is no reason to be jealous.
Activity: 124
I never tought that this day will come, lol  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
when will the application launch for ios? also want to run mining on iphone
Jump to: