Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 188. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Works fine for me on android.

Samsung Galaxy S8 - 42 h/s
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
I have just opened electroneum app, and there was option for start miner. I tap on it and miner started, my current hashrate is 30 H/s with my samsung s7. I think we will soon have some official statement from ETN team.

Nothing on my mobile yet, I tried to check for an updated app but no updated release on play store.Can anyone let me know if they are facing similar issues like me?

Are you using Android or iPhone? I know there were some problems with iPhones verification , so Richard stated that iphone users will need to wait a bit more.
Anyway, try to instal it again and login with your mail and PIN code.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have just opened electroneum app, and there was option for start miner. I tap on it and miner started, my current hashrate is 30 H/s with my samsung s7. I think we will soon have some official statement from ETN team.

I have just opened electroneum app, and there was option for start miner. I tap on it and miner started, my current hashrate is 14 H/s with my honor 5x dualsim. I think we will soon have some official statement from ETN team. Grin Grin  9607 activ niner
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 31H/s ;-) Mining work for me too Smiley

Already 10676 mobile device mining Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
The miner function is working in my Electroneum app!

Well done ETN team!!!

I'm getting 13H/s on my old Moto X play and there were 10,551 active miner!!!

The number of active miners is growing quickly.  Pause the miner, start again and see what I mean!!!!!

Nearly 20 miners per 10 seconds!!!!!

This is when the penny will drop!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Nothing on my mobile yet, I tried to check for an updated app but no updated release on play store.Can anyone let me know if they are facing similar issues like me?
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Just saw the news of ETN mobile miner, installed it and nothing as of now? When do you guys plan to launch this or this is just a marketing trick to increase the price of ETN for a short pump?

No one said it was released yet it is supposed to get released later today or if there's an issue it may get pushed back.

No need for marketing tricks people on this forum have been part of the beta test for the miner so its all legit
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Just saw the news of ETN mobile miner, installed it and nothing as of now? When do you guys plan to launch this or this is just a marketing trick to increase the price of ETN for a short pump?
7h25 in NY people are just waking up and the business time will only begin in 2h +-

US Markets open in 1 hr and 60 mins

What american stock market got to do whit mobile mining?

This is the time when almost all investors are online america and europe this is just logic .

Activity: 129
What american stock market got to do whit mobile mining?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
They will most probably not release the news before the american stock market is open .

I hope soon the team will announce about the status of this release everyone is waiting impatiently. Have patience soon this party gonna start I'm confident about this.
Activity: 34
maybe next year ahahah
They will most probably not release the news before the american stock market is open .
or tomorrow, or mabey next week... It is more importantt to do it right... Grin
It's not even lunch time in London I'm sure they will sort it out by end of the day
silance Huh
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
is there any news abaut mobile miner? Huh

I'm also wondering... Last launch date was 5th March, so today (it was in Richard Ells email few days ago), but I've just checked the app and it's still offline. Can't ask on channel, because telegram is down for me atm.
is there any news abaut mobile miner? Huh
Jump to: