Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 187. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Well the mining run in the background and dont slow down the device so it cost nothing to let it run and if I make 20 etn per month this is 20 etn earning for 0 invest.

So its not much but if the price of etn reach 1$ in the future, and that seem like to be realistic for me this will be 20 bucks per month.

Are you sure that the mining process has no impact on the resources of your device at all? Difficult to imagine but maybe some others can share their experience.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Its good the mobile miner launched. My only question is will it mine if the app is not in focus or do users have to leave it up as the focused app running for it to work? Hopefully it can just run in background.

It runs in the background and you get a message "Mobile miner running in the bac...."
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Its good the mobile miner launched. My only question is will it mine if the app is not in focus or do users have to leave it up as the focused app running for it to work? Hopefully it can just run in background.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
so it's just a simulated miner.

no one is actually mining anything.

they will just airdrop you some coins supposedly based on the hashes your mobile would be outputting if it were mining for real.

anyone else see a problem with that?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It is interesting. Never thought about it. Are you sure? I thought everything was real.

they will just airdrop you some coins supposedly based on the hashes your mobile would be outputting if it were mining for real.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so it's just a simulated miner.  - yes

no one is actually mining anything. - correct.

they will just airdrop you some coins supposedly based on the hashes your mobile would be outputting if it were mining for real. - yes

anyone else see a problem with that? - nope, stage 1 for mass adoption.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
"The mobile miner is currently offline. Please check back again soon."

Anything to do on my part?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Thanks for delivering your promise in time!
I get 20 H/s on my ZTE Axon 7. I feel like that's a bit too little for a Snapdragon 820 though. I know it's not really "mining" on my phone but is it really benchmarking the phone before it gives an estimation of hashrate?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
14,175 miners now!!

17,061 miners now!!!!!

19273 miners and after running for almost an hour, I can see a pending balance of 0.02 ETN on my mobile for a hash rate of 19H/s, it was 20H/s when 10-12 k members were mining.We can see this stat going for more than 50k by tomorrow.
14,175 miners now!!

17,061 miners now!!!!!
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
THIS IS THE REVOLUTIONARY POINT, at least imo. Now, as this miner gains popularity, a lot of people, who are not in the business will have a direct link to mining cryptocurrencies, a lot more people will start reading about the technology, not just ETN but in general.
A lot of newcomers will see the potential and just because of ETN's popularity and making it so easy, normal people like my parents, for example, to get in touch with this world, a demand will start rising!
MASS ADAPTION of the blockchain technology is not far from now guys! Buckle up!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Well the mining run in the background and dont slow down the device so it cost nothing to let it run and if I make 20 etn per month this is 20 etn earning for 0 invest.

So its not much but if the price of etn reach 1$ in the future, and that seem like to be realistic for me this will be 20 bucks per month.
14,175 miners now!!
The miner function is working in my Electroneum app!

Well done ETN team!!!

I'm getting 13H/s on my old Moto X play and there were 10,551 active miner!!!

The number of active miners is growing quickly.  Pause the miner, start again and see what I mean!!!!!

Nearly 20 miners per 10 seconds!!!!!

This is when the penny will drop!
That's a very great news! I hope i will be able to mine some ETN. The question is:
- is it faster to mine ETN with a computer (CPU) or with the smartphone?

Best mine with RX Vegas, but after GPU mining comes CPU mining. The mobile miner is hashing really low in comparison to the CPU/GPU mining.

GPU mining on a computer is way faster and that is a full on discussion for another day. CPU mining on a computer is ok but not as good as GPU.  
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yes it's run for me too 5H/s on galaxy S5 I will see if it worth to let it running  Huh
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Well done ETN team!!!

The number of active miners is growing quickly.  Pause the miner, start again and see what I mean!!!!!

That's a very great news! I hope i will be able to mine some ETN. The question is:

Best mine with RX Vegas, but after GPU mining comes CPU mining. The mobile miner is hashing really low in comparison to the CPU/GPU mining.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103

Well done ETN team!!!

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
20 H/s on my Redmi 4 with 0 ETN earned, mining from the last 20-25 mins.Does anyone have a fair calculation of how many ETN are mined per hour or a day on mobile?
Jump to: