Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 182. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Miner's logbook, day 2: I got mi first half ETN  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I really have to laugh about electroneum. Now you blocked my wife's smartphone. HTC M9. she has minted 0.26 etn. you write it is a big server. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   the whole project is a single catastrophe   Wink Wink 
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Lol, seriously it was said in the whiitepaper before ICO that it is just simulation of mining. What did you guys expected? That smartphone can actually mine any crypto?  Roll Eyes

Why mine... just generate thousands of $$ every day...
 Tongue
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Lol, seriously it was said in the whiitepaper before ICO that it is just simulation of mining. What did you guys expected? That smartphone can actually mine any crypto?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

its just an airdrop calculator nothing else, i bet my balls they knew it already months ago thats why they postponed the release so much as possible Grin
you promised mobile mining and delievered a mobile wallet with an airdrop calculator..

We knew that it was just a mining simulation app from the start. Christ above how many times do we have to go over this. Anyone that thought any different obviously hasnn't been paying attention... smh. This is exactly what they promised. Exchanges will come eventually and the mobile app will grow to more users too. Too many people expecting miracles and million dollar bank balances is whats wrong. This project is only in its infancy but its coming along nicely imo. Even in the dips were still 6x the ico ffs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
Failed wallet, mobile miner which does not really mine.
What a shitty devs electroneum has.
I will not be suprised if the value of this coin goes down beyond control. lol
 Grin Grin Grin

its just an airdrop calculator nothing else, i bet my balls they knew it already months ago thats why they postponed the release so much as possible Grin
you promised mobile mining and delievered a mobile wallet with an airdrop calculator..
etn could turn out as one of the biggest scams ever
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Failed wallet, mobile miner which does not really mine.
What a shitty devs electroneum has.
I will not be suprised if the value of this coin goes down beyond control. lol
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
The mobile application is draining the battery too much and for what, for no actual mining, just the simulation? It's a joke application.

3 hours and my app has only used 2.3% of my battery.

Which sounds about realistic I would say if the mining process is only simulated anyway.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
What mining pool is finding all the block's.
Mining on supernova pool last block found was 186,181 6 hours 58 minutes 41 seconds ago and current block number is 186,552, With a pool  Hash Rate of
2.221 MH/s

etn.spacepools.org has 35Mh+

http://www.electroneum-pools.com/
Activity: 18
What mining pool is finding all the block's.
Mining on supernova pool last block found was 186,181 6 hours 58 minutes 41 seconds ago and current block number is 186,552, With a pool  Hash Rate of
2.221 MH/s
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The mobile application is draining the battery too much and for what, for no actual mining, just the simulation? It's a joke application.

It depend on the phone condition I also don't have any problem to run this application on my cell phone it working like a normal app and don't have any kind of issue of abnormal battery usage.
Activity: 28

Activity: 28
be aware of the android emulator miners devs
i have seen running the miners on bluestacks

Running the miner on bluestack will not yield more hashrate and again it would be a pain to have the system power to be wasted on this work.Slowly the guys would understand this and stop further running on pc.

Just do the maths. At current rates it would need 2000 emulators running just to get ~2k$ monthly.
You have to setup all the emus, register google and etn accs and so on. Even if you would be able to automate this process, your machine wont host anything near to 2k emus.

Oh and right now it doesnt look like the price would rise anytime soon, if ever.

And if they do limit miner connections to 5 per IP address (I believe this was mentioned somewhere), then they would need to set up a tonne of VPNs as well, not worth all that effort.
Activity: 30
Hello I have the following problem: in Easyhash have x Electroneum coins gemint on my Paperwallet In Wallet Manager and in the Mobile App, it is not possible to load the coins from the Blockchain. The app and wallet manager basically report update failed. My question is so with the app and question 2 I have to somehow be able to check everything with the Blockchainexplorer. Is not synonymous as I'm used to other coins. What am I doing wrong? The coins were gemed and credited to Easyhash on my Paperwallet. If you offer an app and wallet manager that should also work properly. As it is now not even in its infancy .. I hope Google has translated well
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Running the miner on bluestack will not yield more hashrate and again it would be a pain to have the system power to be wasted on this work.Slowly the guys would understand this and stop further running on pc.

Just do the maths. At current rates it would need 2000 emulators running just to get ~2k$ monthly.
You have to setup all the emus, register google and etn accs and so on. Even if you would be able to automate this process, your machine wont host anything near to 2k emus.

Oh and right now it doesnt look like the price would rise anytime soon, if ever.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Now Confidence in this team is going down day per day. Its very Frustrating for those who made deposit into Cryptopia Exchange and only found after that their platform for ETN is on Maintenance. Now the Intersting thing is that when one tries to make a deposit, there is not warning etc at all. both the parties, ETN staff and Cryptopia Staff not responding to members queries.

Very Bad Situation for members like me. Hope some one from staff from both the parties solves this problem.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
One problem with the mining (or "airdrop") with a phone is about the minimum coin for trading on exchanges. You may not be able to trade ETN with less then $5-$6 (there is transaction fees to send the coins). So people may have to mine it maybe for 6 months before they can sell it. Also they need an enough powerful smartphone, else they are going to wait a lot more.
But if one ETN gets more valuable, it can be good to mine some in case of a price increase.

I wrote the same thing a couple of pages ago  Grin

For the masses selling the coins on the exchange will never be the best option. We need the partnerships with mobile carriers and other merchants and app developers so the coins are directly spendable, then average users wouldn't have to deal with the stupid exchanges.

I agree. I don't think their goal for the masses is for them to start trading and dealing with exchanges, but being able to spend their coins. Of course there is always the possibility that some may become more interested in cryptocurrencies and want to venture into trading or learning more about it.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
One problem with the mining (or "airdrop") with a phone is about the minimum coin for trading on exchanges. You may not be able to trade ETN with less then $5-$6 (there is transaction fees to send the coins). So people may have to mine it maybe for 6 months before they can sell it. Also they need an enough powerful smartphone, else they are going to wait a lot more.
But if one ETN gets more valuable, it can be good to mine some in case of a price increase.

I wrote the same thing a couple of pages ago  Grin

For the masses selling the coins on the exchange will never be the best option. We need the partnerships with mobile carriers and other merchants and app developers so the coins are directly spendable, then average users wouldn't have to deal with the stupid exchanges.
Jump to: