Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 190. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I think it is time to move on to a new good exchange the price of the ETN can not grow. I really believe in Electroneum, this year will be big!

happened to come across this website. What do you think?

http://deadcoins.com/Electroneum

These sites are like scabs, if you pick them they get worse!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
After i downloaded new binaries and found block, RCP is not processing payment

2018-03-03 17:07:22.609 [RPC0] ERROR wallet.wallet2 src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:4408 needed_money > unlocked_balance(). THROW EXCEPTION: error::not_enough_money
2018-03-03 17:07:22.609 [RPC0] WARN net.http src/wallet/wallet_errors.h:707 /home/ubuntu/electroneum/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:4408:N5tools5error16not_enough_moneyE: not enough money, available = 0.00, tx_amount = 6521.00

Any idea why?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The server for the android application is down. The team should get it back up asap. It's been over two hours now since they started maintenance. Also, The mobile miner Payouts are super tiny. I kept mining for over 6 hours only to receive a pending payout of 0.05 ETN. At that kinda rate, The mobile miner rewards will be nothing to be excited about.

You are making an important point here but at the same time it could also be huge variance as to how much you are making within a period of 6 hours.
Activity: 224
I think it is time to move on to a new good exchange the price of the ETN can not grow. I really believe in Electroneum, this year will be big!
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I got the email today to DL the new node electroneumd etc. . .  

(the old one was synced when i DL'd the new one)

After 2 hours the blocks behind continues to escalate and i get this type of msg:

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-03-03 06:18:52.151 [P2P5]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:302     [96.74.169.241:50185 INC] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 179848 -> 180388 [Your node is 540 blocks (0 days) behind]

the 540 behind keeps growing, whats this all about doesnt sound great

I'm having the same problem, but I've not yet updated to the new demon.
It looks like the desktop blockchain is not updating, stuck at block 179848, but the network blocks are continuing to increase so the difference "You node is..." keeps going up.

On the Github the latest release says "v0.11.0.0 - Hard Fork v3 Revert" what hard fork, did I miss something.

Here's my 'error' message:

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-03-03 10:52:32.584 [P2P1]  INFO  global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:302
[24.220.74.74:26967 OUT] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 179848 -> 180814 [Your node is 966 blocks (0 days) behind]

Should I update to this forked wallet ?

EDIT: Reading the 'issues' section on Github it looks like we may have to do a complete blockchain re-sync !
https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/issues/167

You need the revert version :-

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases/download/v0.11.0.0-revert/macOS-x64-v0.11.0.0-revert.zip

I would always recommend using the download page :-

https://downloads.electroneum.com/

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

After 2 hours the blocks behind continues to escalate and i get this type of msg:

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-03-03 06:18:52.151 [P2P5]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:302     [96.74.169.241:50185 INC] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 179848 -> 180388 [Your node is 540 blocks (0 days) behind]

I'm having the same problem, but I've not yet updated to the new demon.
It looks like the desktop blockchain is not updating, stuck at block 179848, but the network blocks are continuing to increase so the difference "You node is..." keeps going up.

On the Github the latest release says "v0.11.0.0 - Hard Fork v3 Revert" what hard fork, did I miss something.

Here's my 'error' message:

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-03-03 10:52:32.584 [P2P1]  INFO  global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:302
[24.220.74.74:26967 OUT] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 179848 -> 180814 [Your node is 966 blocks (0 days) behind]

Should I update to this forked wallet ?

EDIT: Reading the 'issues' section on Github it looks like we may have to do a complete blockchain re-sync !
https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/issues/167
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello! I'm mining (simulating mining actually) by mobile. I'm wondering why I have more than 15 etn pending not yet transferred to my account. The paying amount is 10, so what's happening? Is the actual mining app just a beta? Do you experience the same issue?
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
This team is gradually eroding the tremendous hype that was around this project with too many postponements and rescheduled timelines. So much talk on the media and little or no progress made in the lab. It seems to me that the team is working from the product called electroneum to the blueprint called the whitepaper.
Activity: 49
Whether they launched the mobile miner yet, i don't see anything about mining option in Mobile miner. They mentioned in the previous update that they are going to release the miner on March 5th. How it is possible for you to mine through Mobile App.
Will mobile miners have potential to be more profitable than current ones? I don't see any odds for mobile miners. However, we should stay tuned and keep calm to see real products from Electroneum devs.
Activity: 644
The server for the android application is down. The team should get it back up asap. It's been over two hours now since they started maintenance. Also, The mobile miner Payouts are super tiny. I kept mining for over 6 hours only to receive a pending payout of 0.05 ETN. At that kinda rate, The mobile miner rewards will be nothing to be excited about.

Whether they launched the mobile miner yet, i don't see anything about mining option in Mobile miner. They mentioned in the previous update that they are going to release the miner on March 5th. How it is possible for you to mine through Mobile App.
Activity: 245
Merit: 13

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-03-03 06:18:52.151 [P2P5]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:302     [96.74.169.241:50185 INC] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 179848 -> 180388 [Your node is 540 blocks (0 days) behind]

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

It was never going to be a huge amount, with the number of users. The mining element of the wallet is aimed more at people that don't mine or invest in cryptocurrency, as a way to hook them in and market Electroneum. It'll definitely be useful in developing countries. Also as a way of subsidising network bills etc, hence the partnerships. It was always pretty well known that you won't be getting a crazy number of ETN with the miner. Just a bonus for having it running in the background.

It will be more depending on what phone you have though. What device do you own, if you don't mind me asking? High end phones should earn more, so they say.

Yeah I hope they get it sorted out quickly. It is the worst possible timing for them to be having issues again. Hopefully we will get some good news over the weekend.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I feel like I'm holding a bag rocks these days instead of Electroneum.

Devs please get your code right lol
Activity: 34
Weak hands are leaving - good time to buy when it stops dropping.
What the hell are you smoking? Their whole blockchain is broken and nothing is working there now. Go look it up

Electroneum is a true shitcoin full of marketing people and no devs. Their mobile miner is nothing but simulated mining ie giveaways and the code is almost the exact as Monero.
Except Monero works. Electroneum is broken shitcoin

You sound like someone that's been burned on ETN.  I've profited on 99% of my ETN trades. I set alerts and look for the opportunities for the coin to dip.

While you were busy complaining I was making $$$ off of ETN.

Todays example:  Green Arrows were buys and RED sell.

https://ibb.co/kQxTCn
Activity: 124
Oh, this is getting old, and for what reason, i just changed my underwear, that was not funny.
Until next time Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Apparently earlier today some difficulties were encountered (there was a hard fork), but this was posted 15 minutes ago on Electroneum's FB page (https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/):

"Hi,

As you may be aware, the first Electroneum hard fork hasn't gone quite as planned!

A small bug slipped through, which has caused a large (but easily fixable) problem.

We are in the process of preparing a fix, and there will be an update within hours which repairs this problem.

If you are running an Electroneum Node, you'll need to update once GitHub is updated (I'll post as soon as it is ready)

We've had problems in the past, and we might have them in the future, the important thing is that we always respond quickly and we ALWAYS fix them. The entire dev team have responded and are all working hard to get the new version of the code out on to all our workers, and ready for distribution to the world.

Nobody will lose any transactions due to this bug, so whilst it is inconvenient, it is nothing to panic over.

This won't affect Monday's roll out of the mobile miner.

I'll keep you posted as we get the update out.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Richard"
Activity: 129
We are hungry for info Huh
Activity: 50
Great work guys. Love the project and I've recently invested. Found this thread very helpful
Activity: 53
Yes they promised a fix for this WE no rush ... ;-)
Jump to: