Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 247. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
why the mobile application can't mine etn until now i always check the application for update but i didnt spot any sign of life about this subject  Huh
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Ok, i'm happy ETN hodler too but can anyone explain what ETN coin has in comparison with Dash or Verge for example ? I'm long term hodler and when i'm watching another coins i'm looking for technology and real life problems solving. When i'm looking on Dash, Verge, Litecoin, Stellar and even Diamond with PIVx etc. i see something special in it, some technology, strong teams with ideas.

I see there suggestions that ETN will reach 1$, 10$, 100$ but what ETN offers ?  Yeah ETN is easy to mine (i'm also a miner), but i don't see any advantage in ETN. All that i see is a short term hype with mobile "mining" and not bad ICO marketing and i don't mind if i'm able to make money from it. But it's very risky coin right now and honestly i don't see big future for this coin because you can go to coinmarketcap and get many similar or better coins in top 500 coins.
Activity: 644
Hello! I still have not received my reward for the bounty campaign. Signature, Facebook and twitter campaigns.
Bitcointalk username: Yourodiviy
Signature spreadsheet number: 87. ETN-33068 Facebook spreadsheet number: 149. ETN - 8075 Twitter spreadsheet number: 167. ETN - 5694 My e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Do not rush with new big exchanges, the time will come for them.
0.00001 btc?
0.0001 btc - quite realistic in the future, it's a bit for such a coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hi,

Admin and Team must work harder to finalize all applications for random like me and mining on phone.

Also on our side, what should we do to get Electroneum listed on a big exchanges?

The bigger exchanges will come, Electroneum have no doubt applied for listing. The mining element was delayed but it will be in Beta soon, a select group will get to test it out. You can try and apply for Beta testing if you like. They have the details on their official Facebook page.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Need more mining power to chew-up those tx.. some waiting for 6 hours.

Team could rent some mega hash but it is not convenient to confirm so quickly and dump the price!
Activity: 20
Hi,

Admin and Team must work harder to finalize all applications for random like me and mining on phone.

Also on our side, what should we do to get Electroneum listed on a big exchanges?

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.

Good to see another pool opening up, but I think you are going to struggle to get customers as spacepools has over 16000 miners and a fee of only 0.1%.

yes, but spacepools is not stable... I tryed to mine on it and often get "Connection to stratum server lost" with losing hash rate... may be blockchain is not stable last days
You can always mine to etn.nanopool.org. it's as stable as it gets
Do you know if it is possible to change the static diff of 120000 and the min. payout of 500ETN when mining on nanopool?

Otherwise I feel it's pretty pointless for a CPU miner like myself :-)

EDIT: I figured it out. Can lower to 100 ETN min. payout. Diff seems static. Will give it a shot and see if it performs better than spacepools :-)
Activity: 23
Hi Contraband,

Do you know if dev team is working on a lite wallet and ETA on when it might be released ? Is a ledger app in works ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Is there anyone here that’s in contact with the devs that can ask them why they haven’t paid out their bounties from months ago?  I realize there’s a bounty post but no one from the team has responded there.  This is a really messed up way to treat the people that promoted your product.

It is getting sorted now.

There a lot to go over, as they have to calculate everything from the start.

I didnt have an answer until now.

Like I said, now I know someone new is fixing it.

I know the delay is frustrating.

Thank you for the update regarding bounties Contraband. I know that is not your responsibility, but getting some info is still awesome. I am ok with the delay as I am thrilled about the possibilities this coin has and will hodl. I just hope recalculations don't put those that weren't paid during the first payouts at a disadvantage and that stakes assigned are respected.

Any news regarding the "hi" pop up that appears after clicking "login"? I just want to make sure it is safe to log into my account.

PS. Isn't it awesome that ETN is currently at USD $0.17 per ETN? (sorry, I still prefer to see my numbers in USD than BTC ... too many decimals with BTC Grin)

Activity: 84
Merit: 15
16 days ago I sent an #ETN deposit from my wallet to Cryptopia, and has not yet been credited. The same day I opened a support ticket, no response so far. I created a thread in the Cryptopia forum there are already 240 interactions with the same problem. Their only response was to say that it was the users fault, but my transaction was perfect and there is all the data in the blockchain. In my Twitter profile I am retweet users with the same problem. What to do? Wait a year?
Activity: 196
Anyone having issues with transactions delay using CLI wallet and a local electrneumd ?

Usually my transfers are quick (max few minutes). But now I have a transaction stuck in pending state and not executing.

How do I check the backlog on the blockchain from electroneumd or the cli wallet ?

EDIT: Ok I discovered the "fee" command. 40 minutes backlog on level 1. Never seen this before.  Everybody is going crazy offloading their coins on cryptopia, I guess.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
What we really need are some bigger exchanges. Hope to hear some news soonish.
true, bittrex or hitbtc
Activity: 196
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.

Good to see another pool opening up, but I think you are going to struggle to get customers as spacepools has over 16000 miners and a fee of only 0.1%.

yes, but spacepools is not stable... I tryed to mine on it and often get "Connection to stratum server lost" with losing hash rate... may be blockchain is not stable last days
You can always mine to etn.nanopool.org. it's as stable as it gets
Activity: 127
What we really need are some bigger exchanges. Hope to hear some news soonish.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
19 cent! wow! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

I predict $1 in a few months.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

SWEEET!  Grin

Electroneum going nicely BabYyyyyy
copper member
Activity: 217
More than 35,000 members in your telegram! Really cool
Activity: 8
do you think that volume from Paccoin will go on etn?
Activity: 70
Praying Fugazi is right! lol
Jump to: