Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 300. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Hi guys i have a problem, i've bought this coin on cryptopia and i have sent the ETN to https://my.electroneum.com/ , to the address etnk9kbWgvcdaww5w7RGyRcRPkfXJZmzV1oi3hhxTRgxjk3U7RyymsfX7ucfKKcoz91BsECeYS9WQiS XmM2ZMSLs7m6AXACuPY , but nothing has arrived, it still tells me 0 ETN and Balance Update Pending... written under . Can someone help me ? thx Smiley
transaction may take an hour due high number of them!
Now app, wallet and registration works, but there isn't the big dump that someone expected

My first transaction was initiated about 8 hours ago, and is still pending....Please see my above post for additional issues currently being experienced with ETN, such as the mobile app telling me that the Wallet address to Cryptopia is too short....Not sure what is going on, but it seems that the relaunch is also a fail!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Hi guys i have a problem, i've bought this coin on cryptopia and i have sent the ETN to https://my.electroneum.com/ , to the address etnk9kbWgvcdaww5w7RGyRcRPkfXJZmzV1oi3hhxTRgxjk3U7RyymsfX7ucfKKcoz91BsECeYS9WQiS XmM2ZMSLs7m6AXACuPY , but nothing has arrived, it still tells me 0 ETN and Balance Update Pending... written under . Can someone help me ? thx Smiley
transaction may take an hour due high number of them!
Now app, wallet and registration works, but there isn't the big dump that someone expected
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am trying to figure out how many total coins and how many were sold in the ICO (I assume that is roughly the same as what is still in circulation right now), but the ANN doesn't have that information clearly laid out? Anyone?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Well that's interesting, just updated my mobile app, tried to send ETN from there to Cryptopia. When scanning the QR code from Cryptopia it puts the transaction ID in the wallet field and says the wallet address is too short. When I try to enter the wallet address manually it also says the wallet address is too short, please make sure you are sending to a valid ETN wallet.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Has anyone accessed their ICO coins? And actually transferred them from the website to a wallet? I have same problem as legion_miracle, I'm a day one investor and this is the most awful "launch" yet. I suspect we don't see the true dump because most ICO peeps are STILL locked out of their coins.

You're name tells me we should be friends haha....I think this is exactly why we haven't seen a dump per se, yes 50% from launch was a bit of a dump...but considering many of us early investors got in well under $.01 with referrals and early adopter bonuses, I would have expected 80-90% from "re-launch" price. My bet is that most ICO coins are still locked up essentiially.

Debating trying to send another transaction with more room for the transaction fee. leave 20 ETN in my manager or something....maybe trying to send out all coins for the .2 fee is what is locking the transaction as the actual GAS is costing more.
Has anyone accessed their ICO coins? And actually transferred them from the website to a wallet? I have same problem as legion_miracle, I'm a day one investor and this is the most awful "launch" yet. I suspect we don't see the true dump because most ICO peeps are STILL locked out of their coins.

You're name tells me we should be friends haha....I think this is exactly why we haven't seen a dump per se, yes 50% from launch was a bit of a dump...but considering many of us early investors got in well under $.01 with referrals and early adopter bonuses, I would have expected 80-90% from "re-launch" price. My bet is that most ICO coins are still locked up essentiially.
I believe there are some people in the thread that owe me some coins as I accepted the wager....the bet was placed that HackerOne would find an error and we would not see launch until 2018...that has not happened so please pay up your losses on this bet. Let's see if we have an honest community that will come forward on this.
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Still getting: "We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly."

I'm sure nothing is wrong with my mobile number. Wonder how many coins are still locked in this way.
Activity: 406

Wow that tells me a lot. So most people still have their ico coins which they got at $.01???

You would think there will be a massive sell off if this is true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
As an early investor, first 15k users, I am very disappointed with the success of the re-launch. I have tried to transfer my coins from my wallet, however, the transaction got stuck as pending, hours later I came back and my transaction did not show nor had my coins moved. So I put in another withdrawal, now both transactions are there, but both are pending. My coins show, but they clearly aren't accessible. Even more interesting is that these two transactions were placed hours apart, but show as pending only 40 minutes apart. No transaction hash, no transaction fee (both state pending)....anyone have any suggestions? not looking to dump, just want to know that I have control over my ETN.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
ETN will be the second XMR
buy it
hold it for 2 years

I believe you the early investors are now dumping electroneum but they cannot get it down to 2 cents we need more exchange additional exchange and roadmap will push the price of electroneum I'm excited to be one of the early investors of electroneum we hope everything works well now with this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
which is the biggest pool of ETN?

https://etn.sup.rnova.cc/

i think that is very good pool to mine ETN
Nope. Suprnova is at ~ 16 MH/s, while Nanopool is hashing at more than 80 MH/s.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
I get this error:

We could not send you an SMS at this time. Please check your mobile telephone number and try again.

I have the right number used it 100 times for confirmation on other sites with no problem the past year but with Electronium it's not working and they will not let me access my coins without this.

I'm at a dead end (I tried a 10 times!)

Please help!
Did you finally succeed? It's the same with me.

It's 10 hours later I just tried again (I triple checked the country code and phone) and I'm not stupid I put everything correct for my country and get:

We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly.

I'ts really really annoying!

Getting the same shit. I'm in NZ, might be they're too tight to send all the way here. Where you guys at?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I get this error:

We could not send you an SMS at this time. Please check your mobile telephone number and try again.

I have the right number used it 100 times for confirmation on other sites with no problem the past year but with Electronium it's not working and they will not let me access my coins without this.

I'm at a dead end (I tried a 10 times!)

Please help!
Did you finally succeed? It's the same with me.

It's 10 hours later I just tried again (I triple checked the country code and phone) and I'm not stupid I put everything correct for my country and get:

We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly.

I'ts really really annoying!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ETN will be the second XMR
buy it
hold it for 2 years

https://etn.sup.rnova.cc/

i think that is very good pool to mine ETN
Activity: 406
0.01$ without bonuses.

Wow. I could imagine with bonuses it must have been a steal for all the whales. lol  Thanks

Completely missed this one.
Jump to: