Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 299. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As an early investor, first 15k users, I am very disappointed with the success of the re-launch. I have tried to transfer my coins from my wallet, however, the transaction got stuck as pending, hours later I came back and my transaction did not show nor had my coins moved. So I put in another withdrawal, now both transactions are there, but both are pending. My coins show, but they clearly aren't accessible. Even more interesting is that these two transactions were placed hours apart, but show as pending only 40 minutes apart. No transaction hash, no transaction fee (both state pending)....anyone have any suggestions? not looking to dump, just want to know that I have control over my ETN.

the electroneum wallet manager doesnt show view and spend key of the ico wallet
where can we find it
the cli used to work so far ty
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is great than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Hey fellow ebtc member I'm glad you did well! I thought I recognized the profile name.  I missed this ico so just waiting for the dip.  Cheesy

Hey.  EBTC was a wild ride too.....   Good idea. Most people cant get coins. Price will surely drop before it bounces very high.   I sold the last of mine and walked away with a 900% gain and ZERO regrets.  I will buy back in if it drops low enough.  I dont want to regret not having any if it gets to .15 plus someday. 

Brother you can NEVER regret making 900% lol  Investors in the stock market would consider a 20% annual return on their money a good year LOL 

Get ready to buy again  Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
buyed ,100k @ 620 fail.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I don't why people are very angry about sms problem. See already team mentioned due to heavy traffic there is some problem receiving the code. Already they changed from 24hrs to 1hrs. So every thing when days are passing and keep on trying until you get sms from them.
Activity: 238
Is there any way to get round that idiotic sms step? Its obvious they've blocked whole bloody countries there is no one here in New Zealand able to receive their sms. I know were on the butthole of the world, but ffs its an idiotic system to get you signed up and access your wallet.

And in case anyone says who the fuck cares about you bunch of hicks down there, its the home country of Cryptopia. Yea that's right the only place in the world you can trade this re-launch debacle coin is in New Zealand. God Bless Jacinda, The All Blacks, Cryptopia.

Man thats rough.    You probably did this already but just keep retrying over and over on every step that it hangs up on.  Worked for me but still took 8 hours total.  Got first half in about 4 hours.  Then 4 more hours to get second half.
Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is great than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Hey fellow ebtc member I'm glad you did well! I thought I recognized the profile name.  I missed this ico so just waiting for the dip.  Cheesy

Hey.  EBTC was a wild ride too.....   Good idea. Most people cant get coins. Price will surely drop before it bounces very high.   I sold the last of mine and walked away with a 900% gain and ZERO regrets.  I will buy back in if it drops low enough.  I dont want to regret not having any if it gets to .15 plus someday. 
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Is there any way to get round that idiotic sms step? Its obvious they've blocked whole bloody countries there is no one here in New Zealand able to receive their sms. I know were on the butthole of the world, but ffs its an idiotic system to get you signed up and access your wallet.

And in case anyone says who the fuck cares about you bunch of hicks down there, its the home country of Cryptopia. Yea that's right the only place in the world you can trade this re-launch debacle coin is in New Zealand. God Bless Jacinda, The All Blacks, Cryptopia.

Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

i do not care for the dump right now ,i get in ico.and bought 1700000 etn.i will not sell for a penney .i am aim for $10,let the dumpers cry one years later.

looks like ICO coins are starting to hit market ETN dropping below the sat support level into 450 sat territory

I'm salivating over here just waiting for the dip. Tongue
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
i do not care for the dump right now ,i get in ico.and bought 1700000 etn.i will not sell for a penney .i am aim for $10,let the dumpers cry one years later.

looks like ICO coins are starting to hit market ETN dropping below the sat support level into 450 sat territory
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
Cryptopia seems to be handling the volume very well, this could really move them into a position to compete with Poloniex and Bittrex as I feel they are much more user friendly....great for people new to cryptocurrency and exchanges. 2018 will be a big year for Cryptopia as we see a flood of new users into cryptocurrency, BTC Futures on the nasdaq, and the potential of a federal reserve digital currency (https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/29/federal-reserve-starting-to-think-about-its-own-digital-currency-dudley-says.html). Cryptopia will become the go to exchange for new users of cryptocurrencies, and for this reason is one of my favorite exchanges.

Now ETN is unable to update balances and transactions via the mobile app.
By the way I have been making frequent updates, either on facebook or BTCT since the re-launch countdown ended. Some of the issues are resolved, but the reason there has not been a dump, is because the ICO coins are still not making it to the exchange. The blockchain currently seems to be broken as it does not seem to be accepting hardly any transactions. This does not seem to be the fault of cryptopia after viewing the block explorer here https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/ Looks like the majority of coins being traded are still mined coins. ICO users with coin access seems to be a rare exception currently. I would strongly consider this a second failed launch by the Electroneum dev team. My BTC transactions are slow, but don't even take this long, and show up on the the blockchain almost immediately even during high volume times.

Cryptopia appeared to crash. Nothing has been moving for minutes now.

Update. It's moving again.
By the way I have been making frequent updates, either on facebook or BTCT since the re-launch countdown ended. Some of the issues are resolved, but the reason there has not been a dump, is because the ICO coins are still not making it to the exchange. The blockchain currently seems to be broken as it does not seem to be accepting hardly any transactions. This does not seem to be the fault of cryptopia after viewing the block explorer here https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/ Looks like the majority of coins being traded are still mined coins. ICO users with coin access seems to be a rare exception currently. I would strongly consider this a second failed launch by the Electroneum dev team. My BTC transactions are slow, but don't even take this long, and show up on the the blockchain almost immediately even during high volume times.
Update: address too short resolved....for some reason scanning the QR code from Cryptopia is inputting the transaction ID rather than the wallet address....Now I've obtained the full address, manually input it, but still cannot get my transaction to process to the blockchain. Is there a way to cancel a pending transaction? because currently I have made three different attempts to send funds and can't even get a transaction hash for confirmation that the transaction has been received to the blockchain. When I look at the block explorer it does seem that very few transactions are actually processing, and some are exceeding the maximum fee of .2 ETN
Hi guys i have a problem, i've bought this coin on cryptopia and i have sent the ETN to https://my.electroneum.com/ , to the address etnk9kbWgvcdaww5w7RGyRcRPkfXJZmzV1oi3hhxTRgxjk3U7RyymsfX7ucfKKcoz91BsECeYS9WQiS XmM2ZMSLs7m6AXACuPY , but nothing has arrived, it still tells me 0 ETN and Balance Update Pending... written under . Can someone help me ? thx Smiley
transaction may take an hour due high number of them!
Now app, wallet and registration works, but there isn't the big dump that someone expected

My first transaction was initiated about 8 hours ago, and is still pending....Please see my above post for additional issues currently being experienced with ETN, such as the mobile app telling me that the Wallet address to Cryptopia is too short....Not sure what is going on, but it seems that the relaunch is also a fail!

From the looks of it it's probably intentional. If everyone got their coins there would be a sh*t storm of dumpers so this might be a good thing for those holding and not flipping.

I was one of the first 15k investors in the ICO, I should at least be able to access my coins. I don't plan on dumping at this point, maybe pulling enough to cover my initial investment, but HODLing the rest. The only reason I want my coins off there web wallet, is so I know that I am in full control of them. The fact that I can scan the QR code from cryptopia, and enter the wallet address manually and get the same error that the wallet address is too short is concerning. That's a pretty big failure.

Oh...ok I understand now, makes perfect sense and agree.
Hi guys i have a problem, i've bought this coin on cryptopia and i have sent the ETN to https://my.electroneum.com/ , to the address etnk9kbWgvcdaww5w7RGyRcRPkfXJZmzV1oi3hhxTRgxjk3U7RyymsfX7ucfKKcoz91BsECeYS9WQiS XmM2ZMSLs7m6AXACuPY , but nothing has arrived, it still tells me 0 ETN and Balance Update Pending... written under . Can someone help me ? thx Smiley
Now app, wallet and registration works, but there isn't the big dump that someone expected

My first transaction was initiated about 8 hours ago, and is still pending....Please see my above post for additional issues currently being experienced with ETN, such as the mobile app telling me that the Wallet address to Cryptopia is too short....Not sure what is going on, but it seems that the relaunch is also a fail!

From the looks of it it's probably intentional. If everyone got their coins there would be a sh*t storm of dumpers so this might be a good thing for those holding and not flipping.

I was one of the first 15k investors in the ICO, I should at least be able to access my coins. I don't plan on dumping at this point, maybe pulling enough to cover my initial investment, but HODLing the rest. The only reason I want my coins off there web wallet, is so I know that I am in full control of them. The fact that I can scan the QR code from cryptopia, and enter the wallet address manually and get the same error that the wallet address is too short is concerning. That's a pretty big failure.

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I hope in new exchange and the start of mobile mining beta soon!!!
Jump to: