Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 344. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
It is a really cool idea to test the security of your platform by professional hackers before launch!
Yes, but they've already launch it Cheesy They should do it much sooner.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Why making this an official thing ? Security was anyway a thing to add. Why so fuss ? They were hacked already and didn't announce ? Are money lost and can't pay anyone to make for them a wallet ?

The have official pool, but it's any good? I made few coins and received them 1 day after they were pending... will try them again, maybe it's just me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is a really cool idea to test the security of your platform by professional hackers before launch!
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Mining rewards are low and late, and despite beeing a huge ico, seems "just another coin". There are devs with coin without premine that have wallets, this doesn't, says a lot... don't know if this goes over 0.10$ usd, but who knows ?  
Activity: 112
Hello guys, do you know why does electroneum cli refreshes so slow? I mean i takes 2-3 hours to reach 20000/46000 and electroneumd says its fully synched. Is there another way to make it refresh faster?

Let the daemon sync before you try to open/refresh the wallet, if you try to do both at the same time it takes ages, if you do them one after the other it takes minutes.
Activity: 187
Hello guys, do you know why does electroneum cli refreshes so slow? I mean i takes 2-3 hours to reach 20000/46000 and electroneumd says its fully synched. Is there another way to make it refresh faster?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
If the guys with the $40 million in ICO cash put a 100 BTC bounty on an opensource cryptonote light node I bet it happens in less than two weeks. Alternatively the devs who can't seem to code their way our of a paper bag could push a full node mobile wallet while they find a light node solution. Stringing the "investors" along like this will lead to shit like the XPY thread in the service discussion section.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Suprnova pool with issues again ?  Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If everyone has more coins then nobody has more coins. I'd rather we keep the coins for the mobile pool.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Will Electroneum give extra coins for ICO investors as they screwed it up the launch...
It has been a whole month since so called Electrouneum launch and still no coins to ICO people!!!

Would be nice if they do. Even my local pizza restaurants would give a free pizza (coupon) if you wait too long for your order due to their problems. It will inflate the supply for the initial dump when the ICO coins become available, but certainly good news for long term holders.
Activity: 99
I created a gui wallet based on the sumokoin wallet:

reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7ca8qw/electroneum_gui_wallet_pythonwin64/
github: https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5UofF

When creating an adress from the wallet you cant recover it with the mnemonic seed! But you can use the wallet-files from the data/wallet/*.bin in the regular wallet-cli if you want to.

Edit:
this is a fork of sumokoin wallet, the main work was done by their devs! original repo: https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet

i added a new version for those who are stuck on loading after restarting the wallet

Thanks, I wasn't understand a few things quite a bit and these links worked out for me.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Will Electroneum give extra coins for ICO investors as they screwed it up the launch...
It has been a whole month since so called Electrouneum launch and still no coins to ICO people!!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Has anyone had luck using the electroneum linux wallet to actually see their balance? I've confirmed the blockchain transactions but for whatever reason can't see anything in the linux wallet. The blockchain is synched and everything.

Yes, mine works flawlessy. Compiled via make release-static.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
New Electroneum Facebook update!

Hi everyone,
Exciting news! We have appointed Jargon PR to work with us on getting the word out on Electroneum. Lots of good things to come, lots of meetings, looks like the coming weeks will be exciting all-round. Feel free to check out Jargons page here; http://jargonpr.com/wp/
Thank you all for your patience, HackerOne have been cracking on with their testing- so far, good news, no major security issues discovered yet; just a few minor bugs that we’ve been fixing as we go; we’ll update you if anything changes, or if we receive any new information.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/electroneum/posts/

Nice news. After all the unfortunate incidents a good PR team is exactly what Electroneum needs to reach their goal of mass adoption. Glad Hackerone hasn't discovered anything major yet.
As long as our coins are safe I am happy to wait.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I'm very disappointed dev behave not like pros, the bounty count is still missing half of the informations for the translations and nothing has been done for this, not even some message to acknowledge the situation, this is not how a 40M project should behave
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
As long as they announce release before Xmas i'll be kosher with that. No bullshit delay till after xmas when f'all will be done for weeks then Jan goes by and still nothing. Little Timmy needs to be mining on Xmas day people.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
every pool down... what happened?
Use the new XMR-STAK 2.0 you can set list of pools and it will connect to other if the pool is down. Links in my guide:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guideamdnvidiacpuetnhow-to-mine-electroneum-miners-downloads-2345911

I tried that and it doesn't mine.
Do you have a bat. file for an example plz.  thx Smiley
There are example configs included... but no need to use them, just run the XMR-STAK and create your own, it will guide you.
No I can't get it working. I'll just use xmrMiner or ccminer. So easy to use. Thx though.
Now connection is lost to pool so I'm outta here until he gets the pool fixed and the wallets.
That ddos is very suspicious. Never in 4 yrs of mining have I seen it that bad.  Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I really can't believe how much posts starts with: " Are there any news about ETN" or "Why I can't access my online wallet" this is really funny to read. Seriously people, that has to stop. I'm 100% sure that in next 2 week you wont be able to access it, so be patient and relax.
Here is the question ... why do most clones of this code have working wallets and we don't. That's all.  Smiley

Answer: The Electroneum project actually started soon after the ICO was over
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I really can't believe how much posts starts with: " Are there any news about ETN" or "Why I can't access my online wallet" this is really funny to read. Seriously people, that has to stop. I'm 100% sure that in next 2 week you wont be able to access it, so be patient and relax.
Here is the question ... why do most clones of this code have working wallets and we don't. That's all.  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
every pool down... what happened?
Use the new XMR-STAK 2.0 you can set list of pools and it will connect to other if the pool is down. Links in my guide:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guideamdnvidiacpuetnhow-to-mine-electroneum-miners-downloads-2345911

I tried that and it doesn't mine.
Do you have a bat. file for an example plz.  thx Smiley
There are example configs included... but no need to use them, just run the XMR-STAK and create your own, it will guide you.
Jump to: