Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 37. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Just ONE example, WORLD PATENT GRANTED TO VISA

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/fr/detail.jsf?docId=WO2018169505&tab=PCTDESCRIPTION&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=Date+de+pub.+antichronologique&queryString=FP%3A%28visa%29&recNum=1&maxRec=7609
WO2018169505
 Conducting daily financial transactions using portable financial devices, such as payment by credit card, debit card, or an electronic wallet application, offers numerous advantages over other payment methods, such as using cash or personal check. These advantages include: ease of use at the point-of-sale, elimination of the need to carry large amounts of cash, and ability to earn rewards for use of the portable financial device. Such transactions are also beneficial for issuing institutions and transaction service providers for collecting transaction data that can be used for analysis. Despite these advantages, many people around the world still do not fully utilize, or utilize at all, portable financial devices for their financial transactions.
[/quote]

That's for cash payment where did you go to school.  This is crypto baby!

"This invention relates generally to displacing cash-based transactions"

Go FUD somewhere else - lol
[/quote]

Get a brain, ETN instant payment doesn't work directly on the blockchain, so it's no different.
ETN instant payment is using a token WITHOUT direct process on the blockchain.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

It's not a patent, it's a patent application. Anyone can fill a patent application, then it's processed to see if the "new claim" deserves a patent.

True blue but has anyone else applied for the patent ;-)

VISA...
Can you please provide a link to the Patent ?

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/fr/detail.jsf?docId=WO2018169505&tab=PCTDESCRIPTION&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=Date+de+pub.+antichronologique&queryString=FP%3A%28visa%29&recNum=1&maxRec=7609
WO2018169505
 Conducting daily financial transactions using portable financial devices, such as payment by credit card, debit card, or an electronic wallet application, offers numerous advantages over other payment methods, such as using cash or personal check. These advantages include: ease of use at the point-of-sale, elimination of the need to carry large amounts of cash, and ability to earn rewards for use of the portable financial device. Such transactions are also beneficial for issuing institutions and transaction service providers for collecting transaction data that can be used for analysis. Despite these advantages, many people around the world still do not fully utilize, or utilize at all, portable financial devices for their financial transactions.

That's for cash payment where did you go to school.  This is crypto baby!

"This invention relates generally to displacing cash-based transactions"

Go FUD somewhere else - lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Finally we have some good news and ETH is today up today. ETH has successfully launched the instant payment and this is a big news. Only those coin will survive in future whom have real time use in real one and this is one big reason why ELECTRONEUM future is very much bright and secure. The holder and miners need to keep on holding this Gem. What you think about it? Let's dicuss! Can someome help me to become junior, btw? PLeeease

It's not a patent, it's a patent application. Anyone can fill a patent application, then it's processed to see if the "new claim" deserves a patent.

VISA...

WO2018169505
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Here you can see the actual payment taking place. Better than DASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOtJVfZ29Es

seriously?you show this as a prove?you guys are really poor on giving some facts...sigh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wtWzvPdc4

Apparantly your fudding is working. Go ahead, try to misunderstand us.
Activity: 226

seriously?you show this as a prove?you guys are really poor on giving some facts...sigh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wtWzvPdc4
Can anybody point me the "instant payment" patent ? I can't find it, only a patent application.

of course you can't find it because it is just a lie,try send some etn from wallet and you will find that you have to "QUEUE" for sending process..oops!

Instant Payment confirmation is enough to sell a product or service and it working now!

well if this is a case then every coin is also instant payment,so nothing special for etn in so called "instant payment"!

It is quite clear you do not see the goal so let's agree to disagree.

what goal?the goal of fooling people?

Well you came in here !

yes i came here to point out that instant payment is just a lie...cheers!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I am sure people can make their own minds up.

Can anybody point me the "instant payment" patent ? I can't find it, only a patent application.

of course you can't find it because it is just a lie,try send some etn from wallet and you will find that you have to "QUEUE" for sending process..oops!

Instant Payment confirmation is enough to sell a product or service and it working now!

well if this is a case then every coin is also instant payment,so nothing special for etn in so called "instant payment"!

Well you came in here !

yes i came here to point out that instant payment is just a lie...cheers!

A whole youtube video selections of real people, and they can't all be suspicious scam artist.

You have to be extremely paranoid or suffer some kind of trust disorder to think Electroneum has a whole team of desperate scammers behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=electroneum+instant+payment

You first post on this coin raised some concerns and yet you come back ?

VISA...

I thought Fudding wasn't allowed.

Don't think the community would appreciate someone like you, using false arguments to fud and buy coins cheap.

instead of just accusing me as a fuder,why can't you just give some evidences to prove that is actually a instant payment?

VISA...

I thought Fudding wasn't allowed.

Don't think the community would appreciate someone like you, using false arguments to fud and buy coins cheap.

Pages:
Jump to: