Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 38. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

It's not a patent, it's a patent application. Anyone can fill a patent application, then it's processed to see if the "new claim" deserves a patent.

True blue but has anyone else applied for the patent ;-)
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

It's not a patent, it's a patent application. Anyone can fill a patent application, then it's processed to see if the "new claim" deserves a patent.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Can anybody point me the "instant payment" patent ? I can't find it, only a patent application.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

$0,015879 USD (74,94%)
0,00000237 BTC (75,34%)

the new positive news is really driving the price up this time. the project is now becoming better known and also more attractive for investors. and if the market is stable for a few weeks now, ETN's share prices can also continue to rise. i think i can soon pay for a beer with ETN. i'm looking forward to it.
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
ETC now 200 Satohi its rising from yesterday any agreement happend or else?

People are realising the Instant payment potential that has just launched!

oh gr8 it crossed 300 sat.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Months ago I said dont be surprised if it dropped as low as a half cent, and maybe it will be right back there before we see the big rise. Maybe it will stay as low as it is now and thats it....

The point is that ETN is in the development phase, so dont expect much from the market until development of partnerships and utility start to really take off. Thats when the REAL rise will occur.

Right now is the time to buy and hodl.

Dont let an impatient market and current prices effect your previous investment decisions.

This is still the beginning stage.

Make no mistake, for those paying close attention and doing soild research into to ETNs progress so far, its clear as day that we are witnessing something very special.

Yesterday was all FUD, today is all hype...

Pay attention to the FACTS, as they are VERY promising

People are realising the Instant payment potential that has just launched!
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Finally we have some good news and ETH is today 17% up today. ETH has successfully launched the instant payment and this is a big news. Only those coin will survive in future whom have real time use in real one and this is one big reason why ELECTRONEUM future is very much bright and secure. The holder and miners need to keep on holding this Gem.

Why is ETH (Ethereum) launching instant payment, good for ETN (Electroneum)?  Or did you mean ETN when you wrote ETH?
What happened to official wallet I had all my tokens there but it showing nothing instead of message to moving towards instant payout. Is this network got hacked or what happened to this anybody having this issue?

The network is fine I suggest you raise a support ticket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

MCAP just 80 Million. Mad low!

I mean the amount of community support ELECTRONEUM has is ridiculous. Facebook, Youtube and Twitter have so many users and community members!

This coin can reach 1 billion marketcap and everyone including myself can have what we deserve! Our money back plus some extra for all the patience.

ELECTRONREUM TO THE MOOOOOON!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
What happened to official wallet I had all my tokens there but it showing nothing instead of message to moving towards instant payout. Is this network got hacked or what happened to this anybody having this issue?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Electroneum is pumping like crazy. The youtube and Twitter Hype is starting. People it is now time to step in, and bring this coin wide open for everyone to see how powerful instant payments are!

Also don't forget Ripple and XRP is a bit like Electroneum. Expect 10 cents per Electroneum coin!
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I have had no issues moving from mobile wallet Huh

al my withdraws are in pending from months!

Have you tried sending support tickets?? i believe that their instant payment system was configured and deployed more than 10 days back. Is there any option to cancel the current transaction?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.1660

It has traded sideways, it hasn’t gone down but even with big developments it hasn’t gone up. I’m honestly in this for the short-term, I believe the fan base can pump this a bit and that’s enough for me to extract some profit. If you look at any exchange you will see the market depth charts show there is enormous sell volume to overcome, no whale is going to come and save you guys, so rather than just talking it up I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and buy ETN to improve demand.

Maybe not you, but the ETN collective, are a toxic bunch, if it’s not positive, it’s FUD - this is ‘bury your head in the sand’ syndrome. If you say something you don’t like in a moderated thread you get banned. The ETN dev team is still weak, with the funds raised in ICO they could have hired world-class blockchain devs but they cut corners for whatever reason.

So, why would I buy more? Because I think there is enough hype in the pipeline to give it a little perk short-term but long-term I don’t think it’ll survive. Ells will get bored, mining will get unprofitable, whatever happens, the roadmap just isn’t inspiring - it looks like something someone in marketing would write.

Based on your past comments I can see that you were following this coin from the start.  ETN has traded sideways because there has been no major news and this it typical for any coin with no news.  Someone released the news about the instant payment on a big reddit group and the price shot up.  New feature = price increase.  I feel your frustration on the lack of progress based on the initial ICO money. Those who work in IT know how quickly you could burn through money when you have a big development team.  I worked on a project once and we were burning 70K a week. Based on Richard's spend model it is quite clear he is in this for the long run.

I think everyone forgets that ETN is being run as a company and not as a community coin that has access to many developers. This approach and progress will be different from what people expect. 

People at the moment keep shouting scam and there is no bloody evidence apart from the fact that they are not doing is their way or the way that it has been done before. 

If someone has some hard facts that this coins is a scam then I am sure the community would love to see it.

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

al my withdraws are in pending from months!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.1660

It has traded sideways, it hasn’t gone down but even with big developments it hasn’t gone up. I’m honestly in this for the short-term, I believe the fan base can pump this a bit and that’s enough for me to extract some profit. If you look at any exchange you will see the market depth charts show there is enormous sell volume to overcome, no whale is going to come and save you guys, so rather than just talking it up I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and buy ETN to improve demand.

Maybe not you, but the ETN collective, are a toxic bunch, if it’s not positive, it’s FUD - this is ‘bury your head in the sand’ syndrome. If you say something you don’t like in a moderated thread you get banned. The ETN dev team is still weak, with the funds raised in ICO they could have hired world-class blockchain devs but they cut corners for whatever reason.

So, why would I buy more? Because I think there is enough hype in the pipeline to give it a little perk short-term but long-term I don’t think it’ll survive. Ells will get bored, mining will get unprofitable, whatever happens, the roadmap just isn’t inspiring - it looks like something someone in marketing would write.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i have a problem from months now.. i can't withdraw my etn from web wallet to exchange.. always pending status.. someone can help me?

They are still migrating the instant payment system as far as i know.

i don't know but i have this problem from the ico.. 406 etn locked on web wallet without reason!
Pages:
Jump to: