Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 86. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What is happened with Cryptopia? cant open it?

Cryptopia is currently in scheduled maintenance mode

There could be some other issues with Cryptopia beyond maintenance. It's been 6days since I transfered etn to my web wallet and it's yet to arrive.

I opened up a ticket with them about ETN.  I'll let you know what they say.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
What is happened with Cryptopia? cant open it?

Cryptopia is currently in scheduled maintenance mode

There could be some other issues with Cryptopia beyond maintenance. It's been 6days since I transfered etn to my web wallet and it's yet to arrive.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Has anyone received ETN in Cryptopia since the fork?  I sent some over there yesterday and still hasn't showed up.  I'm wondering if they updated?
That's scary! its things like this that still have me concerned....

Buy orders (BTC) are down well over 60% on Cryptopia since yesterday.... and price falling... not good.

Just transferred from Cryptopia. Took around 10 minutes...
Good news indeed!  Wink Ty
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Has anyone received ETN in Cryptopia since the fork?  I sent some over there yesterday and still hasn't showed up.  I'm wondering if they updated?

Buy orders (BTC) are down well over 60% on Cryptopia since yesterday.... and price falling... not good.

Just transferred from Cryptopia. Took around 10 minutes...
Activity: 28
Thank GoD for this thread!!
legendary
@MinermanNC

There you go, I think that is the kind of pool you're looking for!  Cool
Well I can have a chance to mine a quick 10 coins and see if they actually make it to Cryptopia... we shall see.  Cool and or if I like the pool without being trapped into 50 coins or more to find out. hehe (well assuming they get some hash rate) 4 weeks est to block  Huh  lol

Pool URL: https://electroneum.herominers.com/

Already the pool setups for mining are a tad different then the others. But we got it figured now.

Finally got to 50 on Fairhash and got my last payout. So came in at about 700 coins for the first 24 hours of mining with them. Fell short of what the calculator said. But with all the ups and downs Ill take it lol
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Is there an exchange and wallet like Jaxx for electroneum?
@MinermanNC

There you go, I think that is the kind of pool you're looking for!  Cool
legendary
Electroneum Mining Pool by HeroMiners

Pool URL: https://electroneum.herominers.com/

Payout threshold 10 ETN
Denomination Unit: 0.1 ETN
Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.8%

Dedicated Server
Low ping
Can Directly Mining To Exchange (Integrated,paymentID and subaddress support)
Worker hash rate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable minimal payout
Telegram worker and payment notification bot.
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Save your Hashrate!
Hey! that looks good and very reasonable terms  Wink

You will do well if pool has no glitches... will try your pool very soon  Smiley

EDIT: Just mined my first share on your pool Smiley woot!
legendary

legendary
fairhash seems to be ok. I just made 7.5 ETN in an hour. Shouldn't take to long to get to 50

Yes it works as it should and the hash rate is coming back up some now. And I may end up mining back on there for ETN.

After I pulled out of pool, I have a pending balance of 45... so now I have to point a miner back to the pool and mine 5 more coins so my pending balance will get paid lol, cant win...  Grin

Its just many miners have a couple cards etc. and want to mine, but for low hash miners it will be some time to see a payout is all.

I'm still waiting to see if all the kinks are worked out with ETN everywhere and maybe see the price start to move up a little.  Smiley I certainly hope so! My first choice is to mine this algo (uses less power)  Cheesy

What gpu are u using because u mine so slow?
I have an ass kicking sapphire over clocked Radeon HD 7950 lol  Grin
Has anyone received ETN in Cryptopia since the fork?  I sent some over there yesterday and still hasn't showed up.  I'm wondering if they updated?
fairhash seems to be ok. I just made 7.5 ETN in an hour. Shouldn't take to long to get to 50

Yes it works as it should and the hash rate is coming back up some now. And I may end up mining back on there for ETN.

After I pulled out of pool, I have a pending balance of 45... so now I have to point a miner back to the pool and mine 5 more coins so my pending balance will get paid lol, cant win...  Grin

Its just many miners have a couple cards etc. and want to mine, but for low hash miners it will be some time to see a payout is all.

I'm still waiting to see if all the kinks are worked out with ETN everywhere and maybe see the price start to move up a little.  Smiley I certainly hope so! My first choice is to mine this algo (uses less power)  Cheesy

Keep in mind that if payout is set too low, that the blockchain would be flooded with payout transactions. I say 20 or 30 minimum.  A lot of pools make you wait till .005btc.. that can take over a week.  So 50etn is a little better than that.

What some pools do is they do low hash payouts on Sundays.  So if you don't get to .005 or .008btc by Sunday they pay you.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

After I pulled out of pool, I have a pending balance of 45... so now I have to point a miner back to the pool and mine 5 more coins so my pending balance will get paid lol, cant win...  Grin

I'm still waiting to see if all the kinks are worked out with ETN everywhere and maybe see the price start to move up a little.  Smiley I certainly hope so! My first choice is to mine this algo (uses less power)  Cheesy

What gpu are u using because u mine so slow?
legendary

Activity: 21
Guys join our Electroneum pool https://electroneum.fairhash.org/
pool address   pool.etn.fairhash.org   ports   3333    5555    7777
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*0 hr e-mail notification
*SSL connection
*telegram bot with new blocks notification and 0 hr alert
*individual payout level
*24h support and more....

but you forget to write that your min pay out is 50 etn...
I agree. They need to lower it to 5 coins minimum. Screw that dopey policy of "Pool Hopping is Prohibited" BS.  Roll Eyes

Many would like to try a pool feel it out but not get trapped waiting for days on a payout. That's why everyone has left and now it takes a day almost to block....

Many small miners want to feel and see something happening from there miners. Not have to wait forever.

FairHash you need to lower it to 5 coins, announce it in here in big red letters and you will see miners coming back.  Wink and get rid of that stupid pool hop warning, its ridiculous. If people want to come and go let em! at least you will have miners checking you out and MAYBE they will stay  Smiley

PS: I am getting ready to pull out as soon as we block (whenever that may be now?) on your pool, and when I do you will definitely fall below 1 M/h ....... lower that to 5
5 coins... you must be joking.
No I am not joking!  Roll Eyes I can see 50, 100, 500 minimums with ASICs but not now. Didn't used to be that way when ETN launched.

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
que moeda lixo tem 5 dias que mandei etn pra cryptopia e nao chegou,pra mim uma ja nao serve mas ,tantas moedas boas ai e eu perdendo tempo.

English please?

Why do you bother? Anyway I Google translated...
He's calling the coin trash because he has send some coin to Cryptopia since 5 days ago and they have not arrived yet, so he's going to quit following the project.

I won't even try explain him why his transaction is stuck, if he knew English he would have found the answer in the last 2 pages.

In the last 50 pages already i think xd

Anyway..

I just tested my first transaction after the fork to my mobile wallet, coins where very fast in my mobile wallet.

I think the mobile miner payments can already get started?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*SSL connection
*individual payout level

I agree. They need to lower it to 5 coins minimum. Screw that dopey policy of "Pool Hopping is Prohibited" BS.  Roll Eyes

Many would like to try a pool feel it out but not get trapped waiting for days on a payout. That's why everyone has left and now it takes a day almost to block....

Many small miners want to feel and see something happening from there miners. Not have to wait forever.

FairHash you need to lower it to 5 coins, announce it in here in big red letters and you will see miners coming back.  Wink and get rid of that stupid pool hop warning, its ridiculous. If people want to come and go let em! at least you will have miners checking you out and MAYBE they will stay  Smiley

PS: I am getting ready to pull out as soon as we block (whenever that may be now?) on your pool, and when I do you will definitely fall below 1 M/h ....... lower that to 5
No I am not joking!  Roll Eyes I can see 50, 100, 500 minimums with ASICs but not now. Didn't used to be that way when ETN launched.

Dont know about 5, and I agree with you that what it is now is too high.
legendary
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*SSL connection
*individual payout level

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
what pool is currently working?
Pages:
Jump to: