Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 89. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
So is it ok to mine directly to Cryptopia these days?

No, dont mine directly to Cryptopia
Why are there so many mining to Cryptopia on Nano? or at least it says Cryptopia on the miners page  Huh

I am using 1 miner now with payment ID on Nano.... why not lol got to get off of Fairhash

Well u can also use the wallet address on ur mobile etn app (atleast, if u have an Android device).
Maybe u know, one day u are walking down the street and whoops ETN went to 20 dollar each.
Then u can drive with ur car to the Lamborghini dealer to buy an Lambo (don't care what 2018 model it is, just buy one because the whole cryptoplanet is talking about lambo's) with the Android ETN app Cheesy

LOL ya I know its amazing  Grin I guess its ok to dream a little  Grin

I'm really wanting to know the working CLI version simple wallet to use now, that's always worked best for me with old algo in the early days. With a paper wallet to start out with....

But there is an cli version from ETN for what i know, i used it on my own pool so..
U can download the cli version (without GUI ofc) on github.

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases

Sure np, u can donate to the etn below my message ^^ (kidding)

Lol, ya I hear ya... that's the CLI version I am trying to sync up and gave me that message "we may have forked" it gets so far updating blocks then acts strange and seems to just sit there. Maybe I'll load it up again and forget about it. Maybe it just will take days to sync up.....

Thank you tho!  Wink that confirms it is the right one I have...

Yeah try it again indeed and maybe u need to start it as administrator (dont know if ur using windows, or use sudo on ubununutntutnutu).

It should be the correct version (when i read the discription), but.. I didnt test this one, i was testin an ETN pool before the fork.

If u want i can test this version (but please, try first by ur self again).
U know what? I gonna test it right now for you.

Code:
2018-06-07 16:52:09.994 [P2P6]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1152    [162.244.83.24:26967 OUT]  [b]Synced 501/308334[/b][0m

okay, this gonna take a while ^^ (ps, i dont use the blockchain.raw to speed it up). When and where are u gettin that message about the fork? Also as i can see i am busy syncin to 308334 so that's also correct.

If u get the fork message around the block where ETN got forked, i will need an hour or more to check that message (but i dont know why he should do it, looks fine so far).
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Why are there so many mining to Cryptopia on Nano? or at least it says Cryptopia on the miners page  Huh

I am using 1 miner now with payment ID on Nano.... why not lol got to get off of Fairhash

Well u can also use the wallet address on ur mobile etn app (atleast, if u have an Android device).
Maybe u know, one day u are walking down the street and whoops ETN went to 20 dollar each.
Then u can drive with ur car to the Lamborghini dealer to buy an Lambo (don't care what 2018 model it is, just buy one because the whole cryptoplanet is talking about lambo's) with the Android ETN app Cheesy

I'm really wanting to know the working CLI version simple wallet to use now, that's always worked best for me with old algo in the early days. With a paper wallet to start out with....

But there is an cli version from ETN for what i know, i used it on my own pool so..

Lol, ya I hear ya... that's the CLI version I am trying to sync up and gave me that message "we may have forked" it gets so far updating blocks then acts strange and seems to just sit there. Maybe I'll load it up again and forget about it. Maybe it just will take days to sync up.....

Thank you tho!  Wink that confirms it is the right one I have...

legendary

LOL ya I know its amazing  Grin I guess its ok to dream a little  Grin

legendary

Cryptopia clearly says not to mine directly to the account wallet there, but it sure looks like some are doing so on Nano. I may try later, see what happens. anyone know the minimum payout on Nano?

Well the reason (normally) why u should not mine directly to an exchange is because of the wallet id.

Some coins on an exchange need an wallet address + payment id for deposits.

So in this case (again, normally..) if u can enter ur own ''wallet address''.''payment id'' in ur .bat file or .conf, it should be fine. On some pools u can only use an wallet address and not an payment id, in this case ur coins will never arrive on the exchange.

Why contraband says not to do it, i dont know why.. But.. possibly there is a reason right now for not doing it (i dont know what the reason is, but normally its not any problem as long as u can do what the exchange need (walletaddres+payment id)).

On nanopool i am using my own address and not the cryptopia address.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

legendary
Cryptopia clearly says not to mine directly to the account wallet there, but it sure looks like some are doing so on Nano. I may try later, see what happens. anyone know the minimum payout on Nano?
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Sounds like we are back in the game fully, wahoooooo  Grin
legendary
Update here... seemed when I went to bed I was one of the last miners on Fairhash. After mining about 8 hours I was showing pending about 13 coins, and most the miners left. Well I get up this morning about 14 hours into mining on Fairhash and had 407 ETN already paid out from pool, hopefully to my paper wallet. So I guess that seems about right for the hash I am throwing at it on Fairhash.

What version of the CLI wallet is out there? anyone have a link to an updated download. The one I got seems to stop with a message saying something like " we may have forked" within the electroneumD command box. Of course the CLI wallet shows out of sync. Its V2.0.0.0 is this right?

THX  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I put my rig on ETN after the fork... From yesterday all is going fine... I mined over 1000 etn...
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
Mined ETN at Nanopool and everything looks fine.

With 4 Vegas running at 7950Hs combined, I made 320 etn in about 12 hours.
I have not required payment yet (I have set threshold at 500ETN), but it seems business as usual, a part for the fact that I am getting much more etn than the past few months....
The Pool calculated HS rate is actually higher than the one in my miner, I get an average of 9100 at the pool vs 7950 at the miner.
With Nanopool I have always had more HS at the pool than my miner, even on Ethereum. I can't complain.
This time I am mining to the web wallet, normally I mine directly to Exchange, I will try that tomorrow.
Let's see what happens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Network speed at 49.25 MH/sec
Nanopool speed at 11.80 MH/sec

Yet no block found by Nanopool for 2,5 hours? Yeah right... second time this happens in 24 hours.
I'm mining on them until I reach my 100 ETN for payment, then I'm out! Not only they charge 2% fee but they're either hiding blocks that they mine or they're doing something wrong with their settings.

One good pool is spacepools but isn't there any other trustworthy pool I can try? Any suggestions?

etn team suggested both nanopool and also electroneum.fairhash.org the last days (along with the spacepools one who stands still)

there might be some private pools that mine but with a lot of luck (that means that they basically find most blocks)
and that also means that the nanoppol is so unlucky these days!!!!!!!!!

suggest nanopool to change their name to luckypool , just in case they revert luck to their favor

from block 307580 to current (308285) it is some 700 blocks
nanopool has succeeded to find some 115

Also electroneum.miningpoolhub.com is a big pool what earned the trust a long time ago.

Yep, I'm using Mining Pool Hub some times but not for Electroneum. They haven't find a block since before the algo update I think? The fairhash seems legit so I bookmarked it.
BTW nanopool started to work again... I don't know what's happening with them! Not a single block for more than 2 hours and then over 10 blocks per hour is pretty weird.
Activity: 206
Mined ETN at Nanopool and everything looks fine.

With 4 Vegas running at 7950Hs combined, I made 320 etn in about 12 hours.
I have not required payment yet (I have set threshold at 500ETN), but it seems business as usual, a part for the fact that I am getting much more etn than the past few months....
This time I am mining to the web wallet, normally I mine directly to Exchange, I will try that tomorrow.
Let's see what happens.

Yet no block found by Nanopool for 2,5 hours? Yeah right... second time this happens in 24 hours.
I'm mining on them until I reach my 100 ETN for payment, then I'm out! Not only they charge 2% fee but they're either hiding blocks that they mine or they're doing something wrong with their settings.

One good pool is spacepools but isn't there any other trustworthy pool I can try? Any suggestions?

etn team suggested both nanopool and also electroneum.fairhash.org the last days (along with the spacepools one who stands still)

there might be some private pools that mine but with a lot of luck (that means that they basically find most blocks)

suggest nanopool to change their name to luckypool , just in case they revert luck to their favor

Also electroneum.miningpoolhub.com is a big pool what earned the trust a long time ago.
Activity: 39

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
can somebody name an approximately time to proceed all pending transactions?

What transactions? Aren't all the pending transactions shown here: https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/ ?
The tx pool there is going up and down between 2 and 10, it doesn't seem anything is stuck.

I have a pending transaction in my online wallet:

Date Created:

Jun 4, 2018, 5:44:18 PM

Transaction Hash:

Pending

I guess the online wallet is holding the transaction back?
can somebody name an approximately time to proceed all pending transactions?

What transactions? Aren't all the pending transactions shown here: https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/ ?
The tx pool there is going up and down between 2 and 10, it doesn't seem anything is stuck.
Pages:
Jump to: