Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 90. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Be careful.
After the fork the difficulty abruptly dropped on electroneum and tons of people started to mine it.  When difficulty dropped to the bottom the blocks suddenly couldn’t be found at about 23.42 on nanopool. At the same time the power of the pool went up to 53mx at the peak, everyone bought orders on nicehash.
https://i.imgur.com/bWS4Qea.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JKzGaHD.jpg
New blocks couldn’t be found for about an hour but the net was fine. Just a food for thought, make your own conclusions...

Yes i also found that out, (speculation) asics moved to nicehash xd
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Be careful.
After the fork the difficulty abruptly dropped on electroneum and tons of people started to mine it.  When difficulty dropped to the bottom the blocks suddenly couldn’t be found at about 23.42 on nanopool. At the same time the power of the pool went up to 53mx at the peak, everyone bought orders on nicehash.
https://i.imgur.com/bWS4Qea.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JKzGaHD.jpg
New blocks couldn’t be found for about an hour but the net was fine. Just a food for thought, make your own conclusions...
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
can somebody name an approximately time to proceed all pending transactions?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
It's bottleneck effect. Try not to use mobile wallet or node wallet if you need it fast. CLI wallet still the best wallet. But you need to sync it.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
- that the wallets will work the next hours as they still don't (at least mine on https://my.electroneum.com/ does not)?

I hope I'm not screwing up but I am sending coins to a paper wallet  Shocked for now. Whats everyone using for a wallet,,, I've seen the web wallet your referring to and I've seen a mobile app wallet... I think I have an updated simple wallet but taking ages to sync... and not sure its the right one even lol

Great now everyone is fleeing Fairhash. Its hash rate is down 60% from when I started, and then only to learn the minimum is 50 dang coins  Roll Eyes When all I wanted was to test the network and the pool. Now I am trapped there or forfeit and leave... lovely. I should have read the fine print lol

Paper should be safe, but I'm having a heck of a time waiting for a transfer from paper to the online wallet.  Tried on the 30th, but didn't make it through before all this mess.  I hope it goes through soon.

What's going on with Fairhash?  I thought it was a good pool.

Looks like everyone jumped ship on Fairhash. Most likely the 50 coin minimum. I didn't realize that going into it but got stuck. Now its crawling. They need to lower coin minimum down to 5 maybe. 50 is a joke. I may not hang around. Just loose what I've mined. I could be making triple on another coin right now at the rate the payouts are. Not to happy with it right now.

Thanks for the opinion on paper wallet. I used before with good success.  Smiley just a little nervous with the fork and all lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
- that the wallets will work the next hours as they still don't (at least mine on https://my.electroneum.com/ does not)?

I hope I'm not screwing up but I am sending coins to a paper wallet  Shocked for now. Whats everyone using for a wallet,,, I've seen the web wallet your referring to and I've seen a mobile app wallet... I think I have an updated simple wallet but taking ages to sync... and not sure its the right one even lol

Great now everyone is fleeing Fairhash. Its hash rate is down 60% from when I started, and then only to learn the minimum is 50 dang coins  Roll Eyes When all I wanted was to test the network and the pool. Now I am trapped there or forfeit and leave... lovely. I should have read the fine print lol

Paper should be safe, but I'm having a heck of a time waiting for a transfer from paper to the online wallet.  Tried on the 30th, but didn't make it through before all this mess.  I hope it goes through soon.

What's going on with Fairhash?  I thought it was a good pool.
What is happened with Cryptopia? cant open it?

Cryptopia is currently in scheduled maintenance mode
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What is happened with Cryptopia? cant open it?
legendary

Great now everyone is fleeing Fairhash. Its hash rate is down 60% from when I started, and then only to learn the minimum is 50 dang coins  Roll Eyes When all I wanted was to test the network and the pool. Now I am trapped there or forfeit and leave... lovely. I should have read the fine print lol
legendary
Can someone from the Electroneum team officially announce that:

- the blockchain works now as intended?
- the blocks are accepted and not empty?
- everything is back to normality now?
- that all known bugs and issues are fixed by now?

In case such statement has been posted allready on another channel, can someone post a link to it?
thx in advance ;-)
I absolutely agree with you 110%  Wink

I am throwing some hash power at it... seems the rewards are less than expected AND on Fairhash the minimum payout is 50 ETN so... gonna be a while to see if payouts coming through?

In case such statement has been posted allready on another channel, can someone post a link to it?
thx in advance ;-)

I haven't seen anything yet. I think they are sleeping. 1:30AM in London. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

thx in advance ;-)
legendary
So is it ok to mine directly to Cryptopia these days?

And are the devs going to pull back from renting rigs now that things seem to be falling in line...

I still see this on nano:

Miner   Hashrate
1   Cryptopia 7526bbc6a78567ccc50bf04fdbe25b33d4bb744472c33b41a37fd431ef9b48b4   14,926,170.0 H/s

I am assuming its the dev team still trying to get some blocks under their belts, but at some point its going to keep the difficulty rate higher than maybe if they stopped? and let the normal field of miners take over now.  Huh

Any thoughts? lol
No algorithm stated on the OP!  Tongue

Just forked to CNv7

actually been a few days already. almost a week has passed.

Lol.. Yep.  Smiley
Activity: 343

Just forked to CNv7

actually been a few days already. almost a week has passed.

Just forked to CNv7
Quick question.  Is this normal?

my.electroneum.com

Code:
Import from Offline Wallet
Status: Completed    ETN: Pending    Date Created: May 30, 2018, 1:29:14 AM

How long does it take to show the amount?  It shows transaction is completed but the amount pending?  The coins don't show up in the available balance either.

Thanks

Bump.. any ideas on this?

it still needs to be mined and added to the blockchain. that depends on how many transactions there are currently pending and how fast they are written.

Okay thanks, just confusing that it say completed when it still needs to be hashed.  You think it is still all there with all the problems?

my.electroneum.com

Code:

How long does it take to show the amount?  It shows transaction is completed but the amount pending?  The coins don't show up in the available balance either.

Thanks

it still needs to be mined and added to the blockchain. that depends on how many transactions there are currently pending and how fast they are written.

my.electroneum.com

Code:

Thanks

any pools mining transactions successfully? we need to mine transactions if they are working already

For what i see nanopool and fairhash does?

as far as i know nanopool is still mining empty blocks

Why? when i compared the blocks found on nanopool and after on blockexplorer.electroneum, they were included transactions.. i dont know where u talk about..?

Also 1 block was found on nanopool with a big load of transactions, showing on the blockexplorer...

I saw 0 empty blocks find by nanopool, all were included transactions Smiley

my bad but when i last checked it was still empty. i stand corrected

I dont know what the block count was when u checked, but when the transactions started, they were also in the nanopool blocks. At least, for what i could see on nanopool - blocks and the blockexplorer from etn.

probably an old one it is after all early morning here.

that hash rate has suddenly go up and cant find the pool responsible for it.
Pages:
Jump to: