Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 91. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
any pools mining transactions successfully? we need to mine transactions if they are working already

For what i see nanopool and fairhash does?

as far as i know nanopool is still mining empty blocks

Why? when i compared the blocks found on nanopool and after on blockexplorer.electroneum, they were included transactions.. i dont know where u talk about..?

Also 1 block was found on nanopool with a big load of transactions, showing on the blockexplorer...

I saw 0 empty blocks find by nanopool, all were included transactions Smiley

my bad but when i last checked it was still empty. i stand corrected

I dont know what the block count was when u checked, but when the transactions started, they were also in the nanopool blocks. At least, for what i could see on nanopool - blocks and the blockexplorer from etn.

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
any pools mining transactions successfully? we need to mine transactions if they are working already

Why? when i compared the blocks found on nanopool and after on blockexplorer.electroneum, they were included transactions.. i dont know where u talk about..?

Also 1 block was found on nanopool with a big load of transactions, showing on the blockexplorer...

my bad but when i last checked it was still empty. i stand corrected

Electroneum network Hash rate: 25.14 MH/s

NanoPool Hashrate
35 MHS

Whats happened?

oh wait, look at nanopool at the blocks, that's not correct also.

Think nanopool is showing not the correct stats at this moment Tongue Nanopool shows not the correct block number, not correct hashspeed etc. I also saw on 1 miner that the nanopool server was disconnected, few seconds later it was connected again
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
No algorithm stated on the OP!  Tongue
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Electroneum network Hash rate: 25.14 MH/s

NanoPool Hashrate
35 MHS

Whats happened?

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I have been away from the forum for several days, can't believe the number of updates. I have yet to do any mining, but I am glad to see the latest update on ETNs Facebook page about 4 hours ago (post link: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2008626576065977).

"Hi all, thank you for your continued patience, our latest update is as follows: we are currently on block 307574, and are awaiting 2 more blocks- at which point we expect to see a significant shift in difficulty. At block 307579 , according to our current calculations the difficulty should be reduced by 90%."

You missed one hell of a shit storm, being one of the most dramatic but with a happy ending!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I have been away from the forum for several days, can't believe the number of updates. I have yet to do any mining, but I am glad to see the latest update on ETNs Facebook page about 4 hours ago (post link: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2008626576065977).

"Hi all, thank you for your continued patience, our latest update is as follows: we are currently on block 307574, and are awaiting 2 more blocks- at which point we expect to see a significant shift in difficulty. At block 307579 , according to our current calculations the difficulty should be reduced by 90%."
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
The guys from nanopool, 240,000 is not too much for the GPU?

It is! Use etn.spacepools.org instead, much lower fee and active community support in their discord channel.
I was mining with my CPU on them before the ASICs with 300 h/s and 10 ETN / day.

During these last problematic days we were all working on nanopool, but now I've turned my GPUs+CPU back to spacepools.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
How come all the Nanopool mined blocks carry no transactions?
Activity: 154
Yahoo!  And processing transactions!  Cool
Yeah!!! Nice job ETN team!

Yeah looks like everything is working now, but... now we are asic proof / anti asic Cheesy Great Cheesy

a lil bit offtopic, about nanopool:
Next thing, why nanopool only have an static diff?? In the last 5-6 days it was no problem because the network diff was high also.
But now it's shit with this high diff, i get 0 shares in some blocks so no rewards.. Not any way on nanopool we can set an own diff? (i know, nanopool site is talking about an static diff).

Use fairhash.org.  They have different levels of difficulty.  I'm sure Nanopool will adjust soon.
https://electroneum.fairhash.org/#getting_started

I just took a look at that pool, how do you map your own hash power to the right difficulty (port) ?

I don't know for sure.  Try each level for a hour to see which one gives you the most shares/profit.  I'm guessing 1-4 GPUs low.  5-8 GPUs med, and over 8 GPUs high.
Activity: 459
Still have problems with offline wallet's? PM me.
Quick question.  Is this normal?

my.electroneum.com

Code:
Import from Offline Wallet
Status: Completed    ETN: Pending    Date Created: May 30, 2018, 1:29:14 AM

How long does it take to show the amount?  It shows transaction is completed but the amount pending?  The coins don't show up in the available balance either.

Thanks
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Yeah looks like everything is working now, but... now we are asic proof / anti asic Cheesy Great Cheesy

Next thing, why nanopool only have an static diff?? In the last 5-6 days it was no problem because the network diff was high also.
But now it's shit with this high diff, i get 0 shares in some blocks so no rewards.. Not any way on nanopool we can set an own diff? (i know, nanopool site is talking about an static diff).

Use fairhash.org.  They have different levels of difficulty.  I'm sure Nanopool will adjust soon.

I just took a look at that pool, how do you map your own hash power to the right difficulty (port) ?

Use fairhash.org.  They have different levels of difficulty.  I'm sure Nanopool will adjust soon.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yahoo!  And processing transactions!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: