Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 87. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Seeing the higher goals set by Electroneum in 2018, is very good. Great and high level projects are worth waiting for.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
que moeda lixo tem 5 dias que mandei etn pra cryptopia e nao chegou,pra mim uma ja nao serve mas ,tantas moedas boas ai e eu perdendo tempo.

English please?

Why do you bother? Anyway I Google translated...
He's calling the coin trash because he has send some coin to Cryptopia since 5 days ago and they have not arrived yet, so he's going to quit following the project.

I won't even try explain him why his transaction is stuck, if he knew English he would have found the answer in the last 2 pages.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
que moeda lixo tem 5 dias que mandei etn pra cryptopia e nao chegou,pra mim uma ja nao serve mas ,tantas moedas boas ai e eu perdendo tempo.

English please?
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Guys join our Electroneum pool https://electroneum.fairhash.org/
pool address   pool.etn.fairhash.org   ports   3333    5555    7777
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*0 hr e-mail notification
*SSL connection
*telegram bot with new blocks notification and 0 hr alert
*individual payout level
*24h support and more....

but you forget to write that your min pay out is 50 etn...
I agree. They need to lower it to 5 coins minimum. Screw that dopey policy of "Pool Hopping is Prohibited" BS.  Roll Eyes

Many would like to try a pool feel it out but not get trapped waiting for days on a payout. That's why everyone has left and now it takes a day almost to block....

Many small miners want to feel and see something happening from there miners. Not have to wait forever.

FairHash you need to lower it to 5 coins, announce it in here in big red letters and you will see miners coming back.  Wink and get rid of that stupid pool hop warning, its ridiculous. If people want to come and go let em! at least you will have miners checking you out and MAYBE they will stay  Smiley

PS: I am getting ready to pull out as soon as we block (whenever that may be now?) on your pool, and when I do you will definitely fall below 1 M/h ....... lower that to 5

The problem with this small transactions are the dumbass people what like to do spamtransactions.
I remember before the fork many pools decided to put the min payout higher because many people were spamming the blockchain with 1 ETN transactions (combined with the old to low fee).
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Electroneum team itself used nicehash for the after fork issues with diff... You cannot put limitations al around... there will always be a way someone is using a stronger hash power than the majority... Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*SSL connection
*individual payout level

I agree. They need to lower it to 5 coins minimum. Screw that dopey policy of "Pool Hopping is Prohibited" BS.  Roll Eyes

Many would like to try a pool feel it out but not get trapped waiting for days on a payout. That's why everyone has left and now it takes a day almost to block....

Many small miners want to feel and see something happening from there miners. Not have to wait forever.

FairHash you need to lower it to 5 coins, announce it in here in big red letters and you will see miners coming back.  Wink and get rid of that stupid pool hop warning, its ridiculous. If people want to come and go let em! at least you will have miners checking you out and MAYBE they will stay  Smiley

PS: I am getting ready to pull out as soon as we block (whenever that may be now?) on your pool, and when I do you will definitely fall below 1 M/h ....... lower that to 5
5 coins... you must be joking.
I hope ETN developers get their act together, because so far they have showed good intentions and ambitious ideas, but poor execution.
The price of ETN reflect that.

Also announcing in February that they were teaming up with Titanium BAR for their Tech infrastructure, like it was the holy gral, and turned out to be a scam and a bunch of clowns, makes you wonder about their expertise.
Smart money do not like these stunts, they just liquidate their position quick.
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*SSL connection
*individual payout level

Which is like 1 EUR at the moment.... Even if you're mining with a CPU you should be able to get 50 ETN in 2-3 days with the latest CPUs! With a single GPU it's probably a daily payout. Not a big deal I think.
Before the fork, 50 etn was the daily payout for 4 Vegas...
3000$ rig to scrap 1 dollar a day... I did not do that.
Today I made 600 ETN in 24 hours.

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Cryptopia clearly says not to mine directly to the account wallet there, but it sure looks like some are doing so on Nano. I may try later, see what happens. anyone know the minimum payout on Nano?
The minimum payout at Nano normally is 100 ETN, but recently they have brought it up to 500ETN.
Although it may be temporarily.

As for mining directly to Cryptopia I did it many times with Nano and I did not have any issues getting paid over there.
There have been an issue with Cryptopia ETN wallets few months ago, it took few weeks to be solved, but there was not loss of funds.
Although at the moment, since there have been few issues with ETN network, just to be safe, I am mining to my web wallet.

Anyway, not all the pools support mining directly to exchanges. You need to check it out with them first.
But generally those few pools that allow to mine to exchanges, they state it very clearly somewhere on their website.

500 is a the default minimum before payment, you can reduce it down to 100 as you mentioned, that hasn't changed. Just use a password/email on your miner and then use this password in the pool to change the payment amount.
Cryptopia clearly says not to mine directly to the account wallet there, but it sure looks like some are doing so on Nano. I may try later, see what happens. anyone know the minimum payout on Nano?
The minimum payout at Nano normally is 100 ETN, but recently they have brought it up to 500ETN.
Although it may be temporarily.

As for mining directly to Cryptopia I did it many times with Nano and I did not have any issues getting paid over there.
There have been an issue with Cryptopia ETN wallets few months ago, it took few weeks to be solved, but there was not loss of funds.
Although at the moment, since there have been few issues with ETN network, just to be safe, I am mining to my web wallet.

Anyway, not all the pools support mining directly to exchanges. You need to check it out with them first.
But generally those few pools that allow to mine to exchanges, they state it very clearly somewhere on their website.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Now 5000 transactions in the pool!!!  Come on guys.. please fix.
Activity: 101
Pool operators need to include more transactions on their blocks. currently only 6-7 kb on nanopool and fairhash. why is that??

Nanopool definitely have custom code running to help with the fork.  I'm not sure why it is taking so long to fix these issues!

This forked fork has been a real opener as that a decentralised coin can be at the mercy of a pool.

Something has to change in this area and I guess this is why most mature coins have moved to POS/maternodes.

I agree.  It is taking too long.  I think they should hire more help. (even if temporary)  This is not good.

The problem is with the pools. i see some block from unknown miners can utilize 147 kb full size block

But Nanopool and fairhash only set their block 6-7 kb
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ya I'm out for now as far as mining goes... not even coming close to a break even. And what I have mined, I'm wondering if Ill actually see it (as in import into some working wallet?) from the paper wallet  Undecided

But I think there is more to be resolved than meets the eye.

For whatever it is worth, FairHash does show 6 payments sent" and not pending, to my paper wallet. So the pool seems to work as it should that way and and payouts flow. Just need to lower that coin withdraw minimum to 5 ETN  Grin and I don't care what everyone else's pools are doing. Fairhash you got to be competitive and get people talking and coming back to your pool. I mean Nano has 17,692 K/h and you got 532, that's what I'm talking about.  Cool

No reason you cant peel some of that off. Get creative. Your pool seems to work fine mechanically speaking lol
Something is wrong.  The transactions are piling up.  Almost 4000 in the pool.

no of txs: 3902

Only processing about 20 transactions a hour.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
So is it ok to mine directly to Cryptopia these days?

No, dont mine directly to Cryptopia
Why are there so many mining to Cryptopia on Nano? or at least it says Cryptopia on the miners page  Huh

I am using 1 miner now with payment ID on Nano.... why not lol got to get off of Fairhash

Dont follow those mining directly to Cryptopia, as sooner (most likely sooner) or later they will be crying the blues
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Guys,

How can i mine with claymore 11.3, i got only bad shares  Cry

Pool operators need to include more transactions on their blocks. currently only 6-7 kb on nanopool and fairhash. why is that??

Nanopool definitely have custom code running to help with the fork.  I'm not sure why it is taking so long to fix these issues!

This forked fork has been a real opener as that a decentralised coin can be at the mercy of a pool.

Something has to change in this area and I guess this is why most mature coins have moved to POS/maternodes.

I agree.  It is taking too long.  I think they should hire more help. (even if temporary)  This is not good.

What are the payouts set at on other pools?  I think 5 is low.. that would flood the blockchain with transactions.  I think if they lower it, 20 would be fair.  I agree about the pool hopping.. silly and may turn people away.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

I still have issue with transaction it is into pending status after few hours don't know what is happening at the moment. We need a stable network and transaction get confirmed within seconds like before I hope the team will make this possible soon.

My transaction from May 30th took 8 days.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: