Pages:
Author

Topic: Portfolio - page 5. (Read 1276 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
May 22, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
I believe that the portfolio must have bitcoin and ethereum. The rest of the coins can be taken from the top ten cryptocurrencies. Another approach is to distribute the funds between the first 50 coins in equal proportions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
May 22, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
I only focus on 2 coins and that is ethereum and bitcoins, now a days investing on altcoins is not so easy because it was very hard to determine if the price will grow in the future or not so we should invest on a coin that has really a potential to grow in the future.
Focusing only in ethereum and in bitcoin will give you peace of mind however is not going to give to you the best profits that you could get out of this market, this is why many people prefer to invest in other altcoins as well so the performance of their portfolios gets improved by investing in new projects with a lot of potential but as you said detecting such projects can be very difficult because even a good project can fail if it doesn't have the support of the community, something that happens more often than people would like to recognize.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 22, 2018, 12:41:24 AM
In my opinion, now you should get these crypto currencies to your investment portfolio:
1) Bitcoin 25% - won't skyrocket, but can show an average increasing without crashing
2) Ethereum 20% - the well known platform for ICO investment
3) EOS 10% - still has a potential to grow
4) Binance Coin 10% - the promising crypto currency of one exchange
5) Bitcoin Cash 5% - sometimes its price jumps up due to successful marketing
6) Decred 5% - this coin always grows
7) other crypto currencies

If your list gaves you a decent return then good for you and just continue to pushed it.

Others can take yours as reference but not a suggestion even that's only an opinion because remember that it's still way better to make a list out of our own preferences, observations and analysis because not all coins suggested by others can be acquired by majority especially those who are in the bracket of average traders.

Goodluck all. Build experience and everyone can able managed their portfolio properly.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:34:51 PM
I think depending on the experience level in the forum you should increase your portfolios.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
May 21, 2018, 08:25:37 PM
In my opinion, now you should get these crypto currencies to your investment portfolio:
1) Bitcoin 25% - won't skyrocket, but can show an average increasing without crashing
2) Ethereum 20% - the well known platform for ICO investment
3) EOS 10% - still has a potential to grow
4) Binance Coin 10% - the promising crypto currency of one exchange
5) Bitcoin Cash 5% - sometimes its price jumps up due to successful marketing
6) Decred 5% - this coin always grows
7) other crypto currencies
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 06:40:33 PM
I have 2 coins (ETH and BTC) and it is convenient for me to hold the most attractive and perspective coins. Earlier I hold much more coins at once but it is quite difficult to monitor for them and there were much worthless coins so I decided to hold only the most perspective coins with little risk.
You may hold more coin at once because everything depends on your aims and a risk which you are going to take.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
May 21, 2018, 05:58:21 PM
As many as you feel comfortable with and I would argue the sweet spot # is in between 5-10 cryptos. If you don't feel comfortable owning 5 then own less, but that to me seems like the ideal amount of coins or tokens to hold.
Activity: 102
May 21, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
Research yourself and try to obtain more and more infos about the btcs and other cryptoz and find out which is more suited!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
How many cryptos should Ihave in my portfolio? Are there one recommended diversification ( like having 3 or 4 coins) ?

I only focus on 2 coins and that is ethereum and bitcoins, now a days investing on altcoins is not so easy because it was very hard to determine if the price will grow in the future or not so we should invest on a coin that has really a potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
My portfolio contains some good altcoins like Ethereum, litecoin, Walton, dogecoin, Linda and Ethereum classic
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
It depends on the quality of your digital currencies in your portfolio. Having 2 currencies in your portfolio isn't always bad if you both have Bitcoin and Ethereum on it, but much even more if you have a couple of currencies like all of the digital currencies from the top 15.
personally i am prefer take portofolio from lower marketcap with good development plan.hodl this from some months make our asset become growth.no one can guarantee top 15 always give us profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 21, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
It depends on the quality of your digital currencies in your portfolio. Having 2 currencies in your portfolio isn't always bad if you both have Bitcoin and Ethereum on it, but much even more if you have a couple of currencies like all of the digital currencies from the top 15.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
How many cryptos should Ihave in my portfolio? Are there one recommended diversification ( like having 3 or 4 coins) ?
Well it depends on you some people wants to have many coins or token in their portfolio,
But the important thing for me is just hold what coin you believe to have a good price in the future.
i think two asset as main protofolio that maybe will give us big profit in future.usually i hold 5 until 7 token and asset that give me various return.and it more safety for me.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 21, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
Well it depends on you some people wants to have many coins or token in their portfolio,
But the important thing for me is just hold what coin you believe to have a good price in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

I think its more safe to divide our investment in several coin/token. Dividing our investment can reducing risk from big loss when one coin fall on their project. As we know, crypto as investment is very risky and its better if we can minimizing our risk
Activity: 126
May 21, 2018, 02:06:32 AM

Personally I think you should invest probably about 4-5 coins of each of the top 10 crypto currencies (probably with exception to Bitcoin and eth as their prices are so high right now)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:57:47 AM
The amount of bitcoin in your hand is very important to be able to answer that. If you have a bitcoin in the number of credits, you can invest in about 10 altcoins. But at this point you should not forget to invest with all the bitcoin in your hand. The maximum amount you will invest will not exceed 30 percent.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 21, 2018, 01:51:36 AM
Personally, I think that it depends how much money you are having, there is no restriction on your portfolio as well. It probably bring you much more benefit if you diversify your coin guy. Foremost, you should observe the market, and keep an eye on coins which are cheap to buy. It’s a big chance if you can buy some more different coin. Because you probably reap a huge fruits. In a nutshell, the more coins you diversify, the more benefit you can get.
Having money isn’t big problem than how to use that money, this is biggest issue at all. We all may have seen some people who had money with them but they never had any proper sense of utilizing that money. They somehow had made big mistakes and just ruined all that money. So here in this case as well, you need to diversify what you have. Divide and invest in different domains.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
May 19, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
There is nothing like limit to how many coins you have on your portfolio. It depends on how much you have and what you’re able to invest. You don’t need anyone to tell you how many to invest on or how much you need to put in and there is no limitation. Just like me, I started with Bitcoin in 2014 and have diversified my portfolio to various other cryptocurrencies just like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin (I’m thinking of quiting LTC), Zcash, Bitcoin Cash (might quit after year 2018); I actually got Bitcoin Cash after the fork in 2017, and that’s the same way I got Bitcoin Gold, but I have withdrawn everything I had in Bitcoin Gold. I know someone that is investing in about 25 coins, and I think that’s way to much,because he’s still a newbie in this. But as I said, you’re free to diversify as much as you can.
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
Depends completely on you! if you wanna spend more then, you ought to get more portfolios. And if you want to spent less then get less portfolios
Pages:
Jump to: