Pages:
Author

Topic: Portfolio - page 8. (Read 1276 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:37:40 AM
Before you spend money on buying digital coins, you need to know how risky such investment results, that can be expected of them, in what currency it is more profitable to invest. And before this I recommend to study material that is cryptocurrency, as successful investment in it. Later, all this will solve the correctness of your choice, quantity and variety of coins. It is important to use in choosing profitable cryptocurrency, which doesn't lead you to losses. And you can choose only evaluating it on multiple factors by studying the crypto-box. This for you no one will make.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 10, 2018, 07:11:52 PM
How many cryptos should Ihave in my portfolio? Are there one recommended diversification ( like having 3 or 4 coins) ?

That is a good start if you already have four coins, diversification is still much better than putting all your money into one investment, since once that single coin drops, all your your investment goes down, but if you diversified, once one coin drops value, the others can compensate, but don't just rely on four, explore all your options,  make sure you also diversify into types of coins, there are POW coins, which are being mined, this coins a great for trading, as i'd experienced it, still keep on buying bitcoin, then also look for POS coins, these coins keeps on staking on your wallet, from the original number of your coins, once it stakes, you will receive rewards of the coin and be added to your wallet, just make sure that the coins you have is a great project so in the long run, the value will grow, also invest in masternodes, in this way you can help the devs in coin creation and in return you will be given rewards. A sample of POW coins are bitcoin and ethereum, for POS coins, some laso have masternodes like digiwage and can also give you a positive passive income.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
May 10, 2018, 01:35:32 PM
I would keep most of my money in BTC and ETH. Be careful with altcoins. They are more volatile than bitcoin.
The whole market generally is extremely volatile and there is nothing we all can do about it. However, the thing here is that it is best to at least put your funds in what you can monitor and for an investor that is looking at the long term, just 2 of these coins may not really give the vibes you want with respect to profit but for sustainability in the long term.

Just few coins can really give this like you have said, with BTC and ETH being the top on the list and the others are just there somehow begging for recognition except for being pumped and dumped at the slightest chance investors get.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
It all depends on your ambitions and desire to earn. Every day there are more and more promising projects that can make hundreds or thousands of percent profit in one year. If you hold 2 or 3 coins, it is very likely that they may not be very successful, unlike others. If you have capital, then distribute it as much as possible in more coins. Personally I have about 70 coins. And this is not the limit, as the appearance of interesting projects, I replenish my portfolio.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
In the present society there are many ways to get rich, many items to invest money such as investment in real estate, real estate, securities. But now there is a new investment channel and a lot of money is invested in virtual currency including BTC. The development of virtual currency and BTC makes it worthy of higher value and bring more people to invest in the rich, but be a smart investor.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
Is there any limit? What purpose are you making a portfolio? Use as you want, the money you invested in different currencies is your portfolio. That can be made with tow/three coins or even with more than twenty coins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 10, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
How many cryptos should Ihave in my portfolio? Are there one recommended diversification ( like having 3 or 4 coins) ?
It depends on how much money will you use. If you have small amount of money to use then you need to buy few coins (like 2-3 will do) then if you gain some money, invest it on another coin. You can buy a coin one at a time if you want. I recommend to buy like 4-6 or 7 coins max for long term maybe. That is what my mentors said so I will say it to you also Smiley
Yes, the money you have to spread across board, how much you wish to invest per coin is some of the things that would give you the idea of what to do.

Everyone have their own way of doing things generally, and the ocean is so big that you will have a lot of good coins to pick from, but the thing here is that, no one knows the future and it is best to deal with what you can handle per coin and as long as you have done research to know the future potential of what you are holding, that is what is important mostly.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 10, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Depending on the amount of investment to be made this question it is possible to give various answers. For example, a robust capital is required for a wide variety of portfolios, and a wide variety of portfolio management will also be difficult. Creating a low portfolio with low capital will not be profitable in the short term. For that reason you should determine this number in the direction of your own will and do not over-diversify while creating diversity in your portfolio.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Most newbie writes about getting Bitcon and Ethereum. But, I think it is too late. Instead of waiting them you can create a portfolio. So it is dangerous to go all in 1 coin and instead of going all in 1 coin you can diversify your coin between alternative ones and action will reduce risks significantly.

Well what's wrong with having btc and eth? It's not too late for these and among all othrr coins, these two would likely be the top coins to place your money on in 2 to 3 years. Many experienced hodlers have bulk eth and btc in their portfolios aloh with other alts for diversification
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Most newbie writes about getting Bitcon and Ethereum. But, I think it is too late. Instead of waiting them you can create a portfolio. So it is dangerous to go all in 1 coin and instead of going all in 1 coin you can diversify your coin between alternative ones and action will reduce risks significantly.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 10, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
Most of the suggestions here are around 4-5 coins and I guess that's a decent number that you can start with your portfolio. I don't have that much either but I'm mostly invested more to bitcoin. I have seen a trader that has a not so interesting portfolio but a lot of coins dedicated on it, somewhere around 20 altcoins which is really I don't know what to say if I'll be amazed or I'll just zip my lips. Focus only to the coins that you trust and you know will give you fortune in the future.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
May 10, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

My suggestion for long-term portfolio is to keep 4 to 5 coins and for short-term portfolio just keep 2-3 cryptos. Keeping your portfolio limited gets you the most beneficial situation. This is proven effective based on my experience 3 years experience in trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 10, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
It depends on how much money will you use. If you have small amount of money to use then you need to buy few coins (like 2-3 will do) then if you gain some money, invest it on another coin. You can buy a coin one at a time if you want. I recommend to buy like 4-6 or 7 coins max for long term maybe. That is what my mentors said so I will say it to you also Smiley
And it depends also on how long he would be holding the coin on hes folio,because if that money is only a excess on hes pocket and he want to put for much longer keeping even if the capital is smaller he can still diversify it for 5-6 coins.

What he need to do is research those slow moving coins now but has a greates future potentially.i can give hi, a example like trade.io coins,it only cost him 3 coins per 1$ so this means if he has $100 he can avail 300 coins,and if after 5 years this coin grow upto 10-100$ imagine how much he can profit,that's only for example and he can choose as many coins as he can
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
May 10, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
keeping your portfolios tight is advisable. What I mean from 'tight' is you have enough time for managing the portfolio, it is too risky to have a lot of portfolios since it can cause a trouble for the investments because of you didn't aware fully and quickly the development process of the altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 10, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
If I were you I won't diversify. Let's say should you put $500 in your portfolio and you don't really want to trade full time (like a day trader), then I recommend to you to go all in BTC alone. Buy on dip and HODL long term.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
May 10, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
3 to 4 coins in your portfolio is a good start. Just make sure you did a thorough research and analysis on them before buying. I am sure that along the way, your coins in your portfolio will increase. It happened to me. I stick to bitcoin then added some top altcoins. But later on I seemed to get addicted trying to research and collect more coins later on. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 154
May 10, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

Limit yourself to the best of successful projects. Also, split your portfolio into 3-4 main divisions. For example, Bitcoin - Altcoin - ICO and Cash.
So do not miss the opportunities and less chance of financial loss
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 10, 2018, 12:18:30 AM
I would include in your portfolio:

1. A position in the top 20 from coin market cap
2. Additional ICO type coins
3. A mix of Proof of stake and proof of work coins even if you buy both on an exchange
4. A choice of some masternode coins that may interest you.  You can look at my signature block to see the masternode I like:  Criptoreal
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
May 09, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
DOGE (I know)

C'mon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms

Everyone needs to have a little bit of DOGE!

If for no other reason than DOGE helps keep you grounded with things in perspective.

Besides, DOGE is very science! Cheesy

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
May 09, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
No there isn't, everything depends on your overall goal. If you're investing, especially a big amount of money - choose 2-3 coins, that you consider as worthy and make a long-term investment, that would be the most profitable way. If you want to trade you can do it with up to 10 coins and buy/sell frequently, whenever it's a good time, but take into account that it will take a lot of your time.
Pages:
Jump to: