Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 73. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
DEV PLEASE HIRE PEOPLE for website, MARKETING and other stuff, so against the time you are finish with wallet the other stuff is fininshed to!!!

He did offer a bounty for a website, so get on it whoever can web design.
Where?

Here you go:

What we can do: make a contest for a website design. The winner will receive a bounty. That would include css,html,images but no further php logic since we will keep our php logic.

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
It would have to be groundbreaking to sell itself. It would have to have things that no other coin has.

It is.  It does.

I really hope that the devs are making process and we´ll see the launch in late at least late September!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
If anyone wants to buy some Round 1 eXo Investment, PM me.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Someone tell me what is so special about this coin. If the dev can't and won't market it in any way, it doesn't matter much does it.

It would have to be groundbreaking to sell itself. It would have to have things that no other coin has. To be fair, most of the coins out there are horrible at marketing.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
DEV PLEASE HIRE PEOPLE for website, MARKETING and other stuff, so against the time you are finish with wallet the other stuff is fininshed to!!!

Where?
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
it seems like a really cool project but for some reasons nobody really cares about it except the exo'ers?

I mean they all talk about Stellar, NEM, Node, Ethereum... But I NEVER hear eXo. Why?

Because the dev is absolutely terrible about anything pertaining to PR, Marketing, Outreach, Social Media etc.

Something pretty bad-ass could be brewing up here, but there is a very small amount of people that are aware of it...

And here I am with a responsibility to NFD. Funny: when I sent my BTC to the eXo guys, I hadn't even signed up here. I was just a lurker, so I had to send the 1.5 through their Website.

Less than seven months ago...less than seven months...   
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
it seems like a really cool project but for some reasons nobody really cares about it except the exo'ers?

I mean they all talk about Stellar, NEM, Node, Ethereum... But I NEVER hear eXo. Why?

Because the dev is absolutely terrible about anything pertaining to PR, Marketing, Outreach, Social Media etc.

Something pretty bad-ass could be brewing up here, but there is a very small amount of people that are aware of it and the  DEV has been working on it for a very long time.  At this point the DEV should hire out help to wrap it up and get more organized about spreading the word. 

There could be a strategy at play here, Or at least I hope so.  Otherwise, take that BTC and buy a ton of help and lets get this rolling. 
Activity: 426
Merit: 256

Activity: 724

Is this still in beta?  Thx

As I understand the dev is away on a trip for 2 weeks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Is this still in beta?  Thx
legendary
Activity: 924
what is the non-sense with all the FUD ?

Pretty much comes with this territory. After a while, you'll be inured to it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
DEV HIRE PEOPLE PLEASE!!
Activity: 882
what is the non-sense with all the FUD ?
Pages:
Jump to: