Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 74. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just a suggestion:

It would be good if you allow the resizing of the GUI because some of the text is being cut off.  This would allow for the users to resize the window so they can see the rest of the text, I'm guessing.

I'm also having a hard time resyncing with the network.  It shows 0 connections and I have already tried erasing the block folder and the err.log files.

edit: and maybe a "File" options menu to exit from within the GUI

Do you mind quoting me next time?

I don't want anyone being confused.

Here is my original post:

Just a suggestion:

It would be good if you allow the resizing of the GUI because some of the text is being cut off.  This would allow for the users to resize the window so they can see the rest of the text, I'm guessing.

I'm also having a hard time resyncing with the network.  It shows 0 connections and I have already tried erasing the block folder and the err.log files.

edit: Problem solved
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
Just a suggestion:

It would be good if you allow the resizing of the GUI because some of the text is being cut off.  This would allow for the users to resize the window so they can see the rest of the text, I'm guessing.

I'm also having a hard time resyncing with the network.  It shows 0 connections and I have already tried erasing the block folder and the err.log files.

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
Thanks for the updates.. Will wait and see... Good luck EXo - look forward to success in september
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I sell my 1.5 BTC 1.stage stake for 3 BTC.

Wow. 2 months ago someone wanted to pay 8-10 BTC for such a stake... Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
I sell my 1.5 BTC 1.stage stake for 3 BTC.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Refund begin?When?

How do you even have EXO stake when you just registered 5 days ago?

Another puppet troll trying to spread FUD  Roll Eyes
Be calm down,guy.
I just want to buy EXO. Grin

oh ok, well I apologize.

The bad english throws people like me off.

If all goes well, we should have a coin soon before October.
I want to buy some EXO as well. Any one can contact me if you want to sell your EXO.

pm sent

Thanks mate. I have already got some from others. If need more, will contact you!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Jesus stop posting about NXT and NFD and this stuff. Thies thread is about EXOCOIN. Promote the others somewhere else.

Hey dev, maybe it is time for an update.

Well, how about the marketing for eXo?
legendary

Jesus stop posting about NXT and NFD and this stuff. Thies thread is about EXOCOIN. Promote the others somewhere else.

Yes back to the discussion about EXO.

I don't blame the dev for not coming on here more often, all this FUD can be a demotivator.

And to the NFD dev, glad to see someone actually listening for once.  Hope your coin succeeds in the market.

Hey, thanks!

Yes back to the discussion about EXO.

I don't blame the dev for not coming on here more often, all this FUD can be a demotivator.

And to the NFD dev, glad to see someone actually listening for once.  Hope your coin succeeds in the market.
Activity: 697

Yep we need a update from exocoin, not this allways ongoing and never stopping bullshit spam about NXT...
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

Activity: 120
Baa, baaaaa, baa!

Newbie account = troll

Your fuding is pointless, log into your real account and have a real discussion.

The real troll is here:
http://sourceforge.net/u/exxoo/activity/

while(suckers == await)
{
20 lines of code and some for days doing nothing .
}

In the back of your mind you know it.
Activity: 121
My God, well, help programmers make this coin !!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
I realize it's not a coin that will become mainstream because the NXT community has failed to realize that they need to reach the average joe.

Huh?  Can you please explain how the Nxt community failed to reach the average joe?  How will Exo solve this in comparison?

Activity: 8
Refund begin?When?

Be calm down,guy.

oh ok, well I apologize.

I want to buy some EXO as well. Any one can contact me if you want to sell your EXO.

pm sent
legendary
I used to hold thousands of NXT and ran several nodes for NXT network.

You know what turned me off? The community behind it, a lot of pretentiousness going on.

I still support NXT, but I realize it's not a coin that will become mainstream because the NXT community has failed to realize that they need to reach the average joe.

Thanks for your words. I've seen something similar, but here's how I take it:

1) Nxt is a living example of the principle of specialization at work. The Nxt community has decided to specialize in bringing new innovations to crypto 2.0, as still guided by the original vision of BCNext, and that specialization is actually working wonders.

2) It gives me, as somewhat-titular head dev for NFD. It's a plain clone of Nxt with a bare-bones ecosystem at the moment, which admittedly does explain why it's so cheap right now. Your observation gives me a great way to 'compete' with Nxt without really competing! In fact, I can push NFD without being anything but nice and respectful to Nxt, simply by working the angle you suggested.

It's as if I were a developer of modest starter homes and the Nxt team were developers of luxury mansions. The two subsectors only 'compete' in the formal sense, as the likely prospect for the former are not very good prospects for the latter. And vice-versa, which is clear if you know the respective markets. [After all, do you really think Anderson Cooper would be in the market for a 1,250 square-foot house in a modest neighbourhood?]

This differentiation allows me to push NFD as a "starter home" for people interested in crypto 2.0 without objectively ruffling feathers in the Nxt world. I can very easily add, "and you always have the option of 'trading up' to Nxt itself." In fact, if I do this right, I'll wind up pushing both NFD and Nxt once I'm limbered up to evangelize in the big scary Internet. Wink NFD's low price and its plain-clone status make it even logical for me to cross-promote in this way, like a starter-home developer adding a brochure for the luxury-home developer with this note: "For when you make it!!!"

Unfortunately, in a sense, eXo is a real competitor to Nxt. I have the luxury of positioning NFD as a friendly mascot of sorts to Nxt itself, but the eXo marketers will have to be "competitive" vis-à-vis Nxt in the ordinary sense of the term. I wish I had some specific advice for promoting eXo, but I'm really not all that competitive by nature. Suffice it to say that the marketing guys for eXo had better be.
Activity: 37
Refund begin?When?

Be calm down,guy.

oh ok, well I apologize.

Refund begin?When?

Be calm down,guy.

oh ok, well I apologize.

Activity: 56
Refund begin?When?

Be calm down,guy.
Refund begin?When?

Another puppet troll trying to spread FUD  Roll Eyes

edit: I actually should have stated, "Why are you even asking about a refund when you just registered 5 days ago?  You shouldn't even have EXO stake to begin with."
Pages:
Jump to: