Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 75. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Even Come-from-Beyond left it, the creator of NXT.

He is not the creator.
Also, he is very much active in the project...

(even posted today: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2)

Don't FUD!

Sorry for the mistake, I meant BCNext.

Come-from-Beyond was the dev BCNext hired for the NXT project.

Not FUD, just a simple mistake.

And this is the attitude I'm talking about, you should have corrected me instead of accusing me of FUDding.

Back to EXO discussion now.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Even Come-from-Beyond left it, the creator of NXT.

He is not the creator.
Also, he is very much active in the project...

(even posted today: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2)

Don't FUD!
Lol nxt haters everywhere. which means its more popular than ever. Exo is a totally different coin to nxt. wait until you can create your own coin on nxt backed by nxts like the gold standard used to be. i hold nxt and exo and node and nem and via and sys and bizcoin. 1 will succeed just nxt has then crypto 2.0 head start and always wil.

I used to hold thousands of NXT and ran several nodes for NXT network.

You know what turned me off? The community behind it, a lot of pretentiousness going on.

I still support NXT, but I realize it's not a coin that will become mainstream because the NXT community has failed to realize that they need to reach the average joe.

A lot of the developments goes towards trying to entice businesses, that's good and all but the NXTers forget that even business people are average joes when it comes to new tech and BTC.  Business people are good at business, that's why they hire techies to do all the tech work.

At one point, NXT didn't even want to be a coin anymore.  NXT is shares from what I understand.

What's the point of having the best tech if average joe does not even understand how to work it.

edit: And as I can see from the responses, the prententious attitude of the NXT community has not improved.  You forgot that NXT could have been #1 at one point, but the attitude of the community failed NXT.  Even Come-from-Beyond BCNext left it, the creator of NXT.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lol nxt haters everywhere. which means its more popular than ever.

Oh yeah...but the sad part is that not many Nxters seem to realize it. For whatever reason, they can't seem to internalize this homely but useful maxim:

"If you're taking flak, you're above the target."
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Lol nxt haters everywhere. which means its more popular than ever. Exo is a totally different coin to nxt. wait until you can create your own coin on nxt backed by nxts like the gold standard used to be. i hold nxt and exo and node and nem and via and sys and bizcoin. 1 will succeed just nxt has then crypto 2.0 head start and always wil.

Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
I believe a lot of the people FUDing are NXT holders.

These people see EXO as a threat to their NXT project.

Even though a lot of them hold EXO stakes, they still would rather see NXT not have any competition.

Uhhh...are you sure you're not overanalyzing this?

+1 I hope eXo will "beat" NXT LOL, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far for it to be a threat to NXT, or bitcoin)
Activity: 644

Even though a lot of them hold EXO stakes, they still would rather see NXT not have any competition.

You aren't the brightest bulb in this forum if that's your theory. I can tell you that for sure.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Uhhh...are you sure you're not overanalyzing this?
Baa, baaaaa, baa!

Newbie account = troll

Your fuding is pointless, log into your real account and have a real discussion.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
If we will not have eXocoin launched before 31th October 2014 then we will quit the project completely and refund all investments.

Hope to see it live in september
see u in october Grin

hi dev . never give up exo  Cool

No rush, get it right dev, don't let people freak you into releasing before you're ready.

EXO so far has shown to be one of the few that will be able to compete against NXT for the crypto 2.0 spot.

And also the fact that EXO is based on C++/more user friendly and not java/not very user friendly like NXT, this is a big threat to the NXT community.

Conclusion: EXO, when released, will most likely be one of the success stories in crypto world this year.
Activity: 307
If we will not have eXocoin launched before 31th October 2014 then we will quit the project completely and refund all investments.

see u in october Grin

No rush, get it right dev, don't let people freak you into releasing before you're ready.
legendary
Activity: 895

see u in october Grin

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

see u in october Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Hope it, too.

Dev, I have huge trust in EXO. This will be your baby and you'll be the founder of one of the most exciting altcoins.
Activity: 697

I'm also trusting the dev-team, hope to see the launch in late september !
Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
i would much rather wait for things to be done right than have it released asap to develop later. most coins go that way and not many survive.
if this is done right it could be a huge success.
patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.

i must admit i do agree with some people saying you should hire help, it would make your life easier and speed things up but its your choice.

Do you remember eMunie?

Most don't for a reason Wink

dev set the dead line, and he will abandon it and refund the investemt after 31 Oct .
   if you think EXO will fail , no people want to buy you stake with high price, so refund your money and use them to invest other IPO coin , like Skycoin or ICO coin, like Bizcoin, Syscoin, Xclouldcoin.

I don't think eXo will fail, never said that. Just think the delays without any prerelease trading is bad.

The way it is now is very unfortunate.

If this gets abandoned I hope OP is releasing the source so that another team can take over!
Activity: 308
So long
Do you need to ask help to Qora dev
Give him one week and he will fix everything

Yeah, Qora is almost gone anyway, so Qora dev has time, if he decides too quit finally.
Someone should ask him.

sorry for my talk about Qora in advance, i dont like talk about other coin , or make an argue, but you make me do this .

i only know QORA in my sight ,

1 the dev who use java dont have the office website before launching , maybe he only know J2ME rather than J2EE .
  2 Qora's idea just copy from NXT and NAS (Qora dice), exclude the alias exchange
  3 the dev takes 3 month to fix the programmer bug which could auto exit.
  4 i have neve seen a coin price always down after releasing , the winner it only the IPO investor, the people who buy it later are lost their money. maybe i will but something at 10 satoshi.  maybe you should ask help from BC , XC dev who can tell you how to raise price

i want to ask you whether you are the QORA IPO investor ? if yes, congratulation, but you should  sold your stake at 100 satoshi.

its funny , dont you ? Go Qora thread to say it.

Pages:
Jump to: