Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 2. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
You know, Taz, it's becoming obvious to me that you don't seem to speak English very well.  Is that the issue you have with understanding what the rest of us are trying to communicate here?  Is that the reason you respond to every post with confusion?  Are you simply lacking the cultural background to understand that the US government has admittedly and repeatedly, throughout history, engaged in false flag terror and psy-ops against the public, as recently as one year ago, in order to shape public opinion?  Are you not very familiar with the US?
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
               ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Ahh no, you predicted the opposite.

This is offtopic, but just so that no one is duped into listening to our own disinfo agents here...

http://govtslaves.info/former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

What's fucked up is that anyone involved in that war got fucking peace prizes. Unless of course I'm a little misled by the way it is written.

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough to stop the attack.

“The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and NORAD….that they didn’t they didn’t know what was real and what was part of the exercise,” said Bowman

Speaking of being misled, do these two sentences really mean the same thing. It takes a creative mind to spin something that far off it's original message.

Oh by the way, The Daily Sheep and all of our other reading material goes through a process called proof reading which has two purposes.

1 to make sure our propaganda is backed up by reliable sources. Sources - that's actors in your language.
2 to weed out any grammar and punctuation errors.

Without one, you rarely have the other. Though that time is slowly coming to an end with the rise of armchair journalism.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

What a idiotic conspiratard!

EDIT:  LOL...I predicted it!!
                         |
                         |
                         v

Taz
legendary
Activity: 1330
This is offtopic, but just so that no one is duped into listening to our own disinfo agents here...

http://govtslaves.info/former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough to stop the attack.

“The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and NORAD….that they didn’t they didn’t know what was real and what was part of the exercise,” said Bowman
legendary

Your paradigm is limited to what Alex Jones and David Icke tell you. Well done on not being a sheep! Only a sheep would form their world view from more than a couple of dodgy internet sources.

One day you'll realise what a tool you've been. Either that or you'll just become more and more of a crackpot.

Sadly, I know you mean well. You're just really impressionable.

I've put you on ignore now as I can't be doing with 'debating' these topics. It just makes me sad to see such garbage on such an intelligent forum.

Let's see, you started off with an assumption that I listen to Alex or Icke - I don't. You know what they say about people who make assumptions right? You make an ASS out of U, and 'mption'  Cheesy

I don't listen to AJ because I know he runs gatekeeper duty for the media and pushes fear. He thinks a shooting really happened and uses it to heighten fear of the government's ability. I think it was staged by the media using actors and faked footage, and that Alex is intentionally hiding that.

legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
No comment on WTC7?

Does it matter what is said, would anything change your opinion?
Not really.
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
Taz
No comment on WTC7?

Does it matter what is said, would anything change your opinion?
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
No comment on WTC7?
Taz
Wait, now the problem is that the wings left a mark?
I thought the awakened ones had a problem with there not being enough damage caused by the wings.

Wanna play coin flip?
Heads I win.
Tails you lose.
legendary
Activity: 1792
It would actually make sense if it turns out that lots of the conspiracy nuts are really disinformation agents of the government (or of some other powerful entity or group) that intentionally mix valid and crackpot theories together and spread tons of completly bogus theories in order to make it harder for real whistleblowers to be taken seriously...
That is far more likely than the shooting being staged.

Only in your limited paradigm. You still believe what you see on TV, you'll never know the truth. The media isn't biased, they completely fabricate stories.

But I guess you still are suspending reality to believe that aluminum planes can slice through a cement and steel building and then collapse them. You're fuckin retarded and don't know it.
Your paradigm is limited to what Alex Jones and David Icke tell you. Well done on not being a sheep! Only a sheep would form their world view from more than a couple of dodgy internet sources.

One day you'll realise what a tool you've been. Either that or you'll just become more and more of a crackpot.

Sadly, I know you mean well. You're just really impressionable.

I've put you on ignore now as I can't be doing with 'debating' these topics. It just makes me sad to see such garbage on such an intelligent forum.
legendary
But I guess you still are suspending reality to believe that aluminum planes can slice through a cement and steel building and then collapse them. You're fuckin retarded and don't know it.
For fuck's sake, dude. Do a little bit of math, and find out that it certainly is possible. Consider such angles as mass and velocity to start with, and then look at pressure because of surface area calculations. Learn about things such as various laws of thermodynamics and other related subjects, and talk to any number of architects and engineers that actually do know what they are talking about.

I think you only exist to piss people off by providing a useless counter opinion, regardless of its validity or proofs against it. In other words, you are a worthless troll, and not even a particularly good one at that.

Really now? How about you study Newton's 3rd law of motion and then explain how aluminum plane wings slice through steel box columns and a floor made of a foot of concrete without breaking.

rjk, you're a known troll though. I'll give you one chance to say something intelligent than I'm ignoring you.
Sure, I'll be glad to be ignored, so I'll go ahead and say some more stupid stuff just to piss you off. Then I'll take BoardGameCoin's advice and shut up.

Newton's third law states the following: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

How this relates to your application is thusly: The steel and concrete structure represents a force because of its mass and density, and the aluminum wing also represents a force with the same factors. As you implied, the aluminum has less mass and density, but the thing you omitted was that it has far greater momentum and velocity, which is additional force that can be added to the equation.

hey, at least you knew the wording, but you failed at the rest. The speed of one compared to the other is irrelevant because of Newton's law. No matter how fast the plane is moving, it is no different than if the building hit the plane going the same speed (all other things like angles being equal). If you shoot an apple at a stationary bullet, and they collide the same way, the result is the same - a hole through the apple. How fast the two objects meet matters, which one is doing the movement relative to you does not.

But just to be sure, you think that the object moving relative to you is given extra force. So that in your imaginary world between your ears that you call reality, a thrown banana can leave a banana shaped hole in a brick wall, if just thrown hard enough.

Like I said, you're retarded and don't even know it.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
For fuck's sake, dude. Do a little bit of math, and find out that it certainly is possible. Consider such angles as mass and velocity to start with, and then look at pressure because of surface area calculations. Learn about things such as various laws of thermodynamics and other related subjects, and talk to any number of architects and engineers that actually do know what they are talking about.

I think you only exist to piss people off by providing a useless counter opinion, regardless of its validity or proofs against it. In other words, you are a worthless troll, and not even a particularly good one at that.

Really now? How about you study Newton's 3rd law of motion and then explain how aluminum plane wings slice through steel box columns and a floor made of a foot of concrete without breaking.

rjk, you're a known troll though. I'll give you one chance to say something intelligent than I'm ignoring you.
Sure, I'll be glad to be ignored, so I'll go ahead and say some more stupid stuff just to piss you off. Then I'll take BoardGameCoin's advice and shut up.

Newton's third law states the following: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

How this relates to your application is thusly: The steel and concrete structure represents a force because of its mass and density, and the aluminum wing also represents a force with the same factors. As you implied, the aluminum has less mass and density, but the thing you omitted was that it has far greater momentum and velocity, which is additional force that can be added to the equation.
legendary

Activity: 283
rjk: don't feed the trolls
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com

Are we talking about 9/11 now?  The whole thing is a sham.  I thought it was obvious at this point.  If not, explain WTC7.  Is there a way to calculate the surface area impact velocity on a building that was never hit at all?
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

legendary
It would actually make sense if it turns out that lots of the conspiracy nuts are really disinformation agents of the government (or of some other powerful entity or group) that intentionally mix valid and crackpot theories together and spread tons of completly bogus theories in order to make it harder for real whistleblowers to be taken seriously...

Only in your limited paradigm. You still believe what you see on TV, you'll never know the truth. The media isn't biased, they completely fabricate stories.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Pages:
Jump to: