Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 7. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
Did you witness it with your own eyes? Then by definition you don't know, so shut yer shit spewin pie hole m'kay? Try having a discussion as if you aren't some kind of mongoloid wanna be expert.

No. I do know; I'm not a shit for brains conspiracy theorist with his head up his ass. Im pretty sure that colloidal silver you were peddling on the forums a while back gave you severe brain damage, so I can understand why you buy into this bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
NO ON HERE REALLY KNOWS.

Bullshit.

Did you witness it with your own eyes? Then by definition you don't know, so shut yer shit spewin pie hole m'kay? Try having a discussion as if you aren't some kind of mongoloid wanna be expert.
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
I'm not sure how this proves their existence? I can send you email addresses and phone numbers that existed pre-2012...that doesn't prove they were used by the victims.

I can show *how* I got the emails and phone number using only the alleged victim's name and evidence that they were posted online by the victim pre-2012. They will be on sites relevant to other data and any rational person can easily conclude the person existed prior to 2012. A carefully worded email to the account or cell phone in question could even generate a response, assuming they survive. The evidence will be overwhelming, involving 12 different domains over 6 years, including the victim's own domain, friends' domains, domains for the groups they participate in, two academic institutions, various acronym-only foundations, InterNIC, and WayBack Machine records for any and all of the following. Google searches for specific queries will return scores more domains that would have had to have been hijacked or used to create the facade of this person online.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume you don't know how to Google searches by date (we can actually exclude all news since the incident using this form of a Google search) and have no idea what the Wayback Machine is. I'm also of the impression you've never met someone like myself before that has been doing this for over a decade.

Didn't I just say any asshole can make up an email account?

Obviously. And I would agree you are exactly correct, anyone could. This is why I'm requesting you pick someone here on the forums that you trust and that has a reasonable reputation (ie, isn't just another account you own) that you think can make a logical decision that I am not just fabricating such evidence.

If you cannot provide even one person's name here on the forums that you can say you trust, then clearly you have absolutely no objective way of ruling any or all of us as being part of said conspiracy, and you are wasting our time (not to mention your own). I'm offering a chance to prove to you that one of the victims exists within a rational manner. No one in the world but you and the person you trust could receive this proof unless they follow the same trail I do, and it will definitively prove a victim did exist prior to 2012. I'm choosing *you* to prove this to, you only have to admit you trust a single Bitcoin user here on the forums enough to make a rational decision to risk your bounty.

How deep does the conspiracy go, cryptoanarchist? How deep does the conspiracy go?

I will provide you this evidence, just find someone on this forum you trust and dictate the terms of what I have to find if two emails and a phone is not enough. I can assure you I've already found more than sufficient evidence, and this is just for one of the victims.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
Sorry, this doesn't really help in finding the truth, but this is too weird to ignore:

Colorado University Had Identical Drill On Same Day As ‘Batman’ Massacre

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21126462/real-life-shooting-imitates-training-exercise-at-parker
daytrader/superhero
daytrader/superhero
$20 says you never get paid either....All the proof in the world wont matter, he is a crazy person who believes in profoundly stupid bullshit (and there is no amount of reason in the world that can overcome that). Hes already being intentionally obtuse, he obviously has no intention of paying you.

legendary
Of course you want pre-2012. And if I provide this evidence, including two email addresses and a phone number that existed from pre-2012, you will definitely give me the bounty? How much is it? Who is your third party recommendation to be the escrow that will determine that I have provided sufficient evidence? You will transfer the BTC to someone we both agree upon and then I will reveal all the information I know via PM (to you and an escrow) and a forum post as proof. Does that sound acceptable?

Please note, immediately after I post this information in this thread I'm confident that an admin or mod will either take it down of their own free will or be requested to take it down, because I will also be alerting relevant family members, IT staff, and specific individuals (possibly law enforcement officers) as to how I found the information as well, if a mod or admin would prefer I not post it at all I will not, but I want to make sure I get this bounty.

I actually have the email for one of the people hosting the phone number on their website and I hope to close at least that Google search method down shortly after posting this.

I'm not sure how this proves their existence? I can send you email addresses and phone numbers that existed pre-2012...that doesn't prove they were used by the victims.

Didn't I just say any asshole can make up an email account?
donator
Wait, how much is the bounty for?
daytrader/superhero
I'm all for anything that will shut these conspiracy theorist morons up, but dont you think its shady to sell someones personal info to a (likely crazy) stranger on the internet for the sake of a few BTC's? You know this asshole is going to start calling and harrasing them, thats if he doesnt pass the info on to every conspiracy board on the net (so a bunch of other assholes can harass them too).  Do what you want, but its probably a bad idea.
donator
Of course you want pre-2012. And if I provide this evidence, including two email addresses and a phone number that existed from pre-2012, you will definitely give me the bounty? How much is it? Who is your third party recommendation to be the escrow that will determine that I have provided sufficient evidence? You will transfer the BTC to someone we both agree upon and then I will reveal all the information I know via PM (to you and an escrow) and a forum post as proof. Does that sound acceptable?

Please note, immediately after I post this information in this thread I'm confident that an admin or mod will either take it down of their own free will or be requested to take it down, because I will also be alerting relevant family members, IT staff, and specific individuals (possibly law enforcement officers) as to how I found the information as well, if a mod or admin would prefer I not post it at all I will not, but I want to make sure I get this bounty.

I actually have the email for one of the people hosting the phone number on their website and I hope to close at least that Google search method down shortly after posting this.
legendary
Did someone say there is a bounty for identifiable information? If I were to post a series of links/searches (including two email addresses of one of the more prominent victims and phone number) would that qualify for the bounty?

I have a bounty. But it has to pertain to actual evidence of the victims' existence PRIOR to 2012.

Any asshole can make up some email addresses, fakebook and TWITter profiles and phone numbers.

I want to see actual internet activity prior to 2012 by ANY of the victims.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
The pieces are starting to fall into place for me. Basically, how these things are done is that they have a "drill" at the same time for the same thing. In this case it was a mass casualty drill at Community College of Aurora.

Oh... That's interesting...
Apparently at least one witness is an actor.

The main Colorado theater shooting witness Corbin Dates/Dayton has an acting profile under different name

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/x5i73/the_main_colorado_theater_shooting_witness_corbin/

As is that.
legendary
All these conspiracy theories suck. Something is weird about this but it isn't what people are claiming. 0.5 btc to someone who provides a decent source for the father being called in front of the senate soon.

Most of them are BS. The only thing that is constant is that the media was involved.

The pieces are starting to fall into place for me. Basically, how these things are done is that they have a "drill" at the same time for the same thing. In this case it was a mass casualty drill at Community College of Aurora.

They use footage and fake testimony from the drill and portray it as real. Then they air Diane Sawyer with a fake crying actor and presto! ..Americans gobble it up.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

The CIA mind controlled Holmes using MKULTRA VII, like in all mass shootings. The purpose of those shootings are to carve crests of blood for the giant Transmutation Circle, that will ascend the 144,000 to heaven in December 2012. 6 billion people will die on that day.
The rest of conspiracy theories are meant to send conspiracy theorists on wild goose chase, lest they find out the real Truth.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
there are a lot of points that can go on both sides, more interpretations will air, and more evidence will come out for both parties. Is there a motive to stage this sort of thing? Sure. Could it be done? Sure. Was it done? Maybe. I will say the story seems a whole lot more fishy than most other stories of the type.

Most articulate sensible post I have seen so far. The truth is NO ON HERE REALLY KNOWS. Stop pretending like you have more facts than everyone else on BOTH SIDES. Ruling out either of the possibilities is just as retarded as the opposing view point. It is like two people arguing which leg is better to cut off, the right or the left. Maybe you should just put down the axe.
Activity: 728
All these conspiracy theories suck. Something is weird about this but it isn't what people are claiming. 0.5 btc to someone who provides a decent source for the father being called in front of the senate soon.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
donator
Did someone say there is a bounty for identifiable information? If I were to post a series of links/searches (including two email addresses of one of the more prominent victims and phone number) would that qualify for the bounty?
legendary
Apparently at least one witness is an actor.

The main Colorado theater shooting witness Corbin Dates/Dayton has an acting profile under different name

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/x5i73/the_main_colorado_theater_shooting_witness_corbin/

That seems to be the M.O.
Pages:
Jump to: