Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 6. (Read 30748 times)

donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
I just think that the odds that none of the victims have ever left a comment or post on any blogs or forums to be slim to none. Twelve people and none of them have any internet footprint to show for it??

Try googling 12 people you know. You'll find stuff about at least half of them that pre-dates 2012.

Have you even tried any searches? Here's a freebie. Google News reports that Micayla Medek had her funeral today, right?

Well, duh, I do ONE SEARCH excluding results from the last two weeks and she's got a Myspace and even commented on one of her friends photos asking if her friend looked like a good batgirl in 2007:
http://www.myspace.com/wheelsdakillaclown/photos/11025782/tagged#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A11025782%7D

But there are plenty of other comments and evidence of this out there, and this isn't even the victim I researched heavily, I just did a search for "colorado victim" and took the first name to top Google News. Less than five minutes of work.

You are clearly being willfully ignorant as your Youtube account comments also seem to indicate (both your current one and the one that got removed for violating the ToS), and your reluctance to let someone else take the money and make the decision shows you are just as unreliable as your last two months of Ebay ratings (before you stopped using your account to sell your liberty dollars) indicate you are. Of course I'm not going to agree to give the information first when you've got such a shoddy record and unreliable payment history.

Thanks for wasting our time, I guess.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I'm not going to escrow money with anyone when all you have to do is post your information here. The ball's in your court.

No, Jeremy, the ball is in your court. I don't dox for free.
Anyone else find the idea of this bet pretty tasteless?

I just think that the odds that none of the victims have ever left a comment or post on any blogs or forums to be slim to none. Twelve people and none of them have any internet footprint to show for it??

Try googling 12 people you know. You'll find stuff about at least half of them that pre-dates 2012.

@Raize..then I guess you won't claim the bounty. You haven't given me any reason to think you can prove anything, so there is no reason for me to bother.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I'm not going to escrow money with anyone when all you have to do is post your information here. The ball's in your court.

Anyone else find the idea of this bet pretty tasteless?
donator

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Did you witness it with your own eyes? Then by definition you don't know, so shut yer shit spewin pie hole m'kay? Try having a discussion as if you aren't some kind of mongoloid wanna be expert.

No. I do know; I'm not a shit for brains conspiracy theorist with his head up his ass. Im pretty sure that colloidal silver you were peddling on the forums a while back gave you severe brain damage, so I can understand why you buy into this bullshit.

Thanks for proof you never learned to stand upright. Use brain more, fingers and lips less.
legendary
Yes, that's why it'll also be every Google search you need to find the info yourself.

donator
Yes, that's why it'll also be every Google search you need to find the info yourself.
legendary
I don't dox for free, bud. Especially when it's someone who did absolutely nothing wrong. I've met your type before, and I don't trust you to pay, espeically after your comments saying essentially "you can't prove they are using an email." Pick someone, send the BTC, PM me and your escrow the transaction ID and anyone else here that wants the info via a PM can get it on crypto's dime (just post here if you want to be PM'd) in case the post gets edited/removed.

EDIT: You're also forgetting something important, it means something if you lose money on this. Both the thread and question of your honor to pay simply fall into the obscurity of countless other posts if you haven't.

My bounty is for internet usage. If I can't find it myself, then its just some bullshit you made up.

I can google my name and find comments and forum posts that I've placed over the years. Why can't anyone do that for ANY of the victims?
donator
I don't dox for free, bud. Especially when it's someone who did absolutely nothing wrong. I've met your type before, and I don't trust you to pay, especially after your comments saying essentially "you can't prove they are using an email." Pick someone, send the BTC, PM me and your escrow the transaction ID and anyone else here that wants the info via a PM can get it on crypto's dime (just post here if you want to be PM'd) in case the post gets edited/removed.

EDIT: You're also forgetting something important, it means something if you lose money on this. Both the thread and question of your honor to pay simply fall into the obscurity of countless other posts if you haven't.
legendary
Ball's in his court, he clearly doesn't trust a single person on these forums enough to lend them the pathetic bounty.

I'm just waiting on you to post something. What's the big secret? If there is public info that proves they exist, just point us in the right direction. The whole board will see it and if it proves their existence, I'll send the coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
Thats because he has no intention of paying you anything.
donator
Ball's in his court, he clearly doesn't trust a single person on these forums enough to lend them the pathetic bounty.
legendary
How big is this bounty anyway? I missed that.

$33
Activity: 728
2 btc who even cares... Post your info and see if he pays up.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well Raize put it up to crypto to choose someone,
but I guess an ideal candidate would be someone who can put away their opinion and focus on the task at hand:
Deciding "Does the evidence given, match the prerequisites asked for?"
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Taz, Crypto, etc., do you trust my impartiality on this matter? I think I come fairly close to the "midpoint" of this discussion, in that I do not trust what the media tells me, because at least some of it has been exposed as lies, nor do I necessarily trust what I see on the internet.
Taz
Think it was 2btc
How big is this bounty anyway? I missed that.
Taz
He's waiting for cryptoanarcist to choose a trusted forum member. The chosen member will decide whether or not the evidence meets crypto's prestated requirements:

-Existed before 2012
-Do indeed belong to victim(s)

Now crypto it's your move..
Yes, please post it. Every time the press reports on something I am an expert in they get it much more wrong than right... to the point people would be more informed if it had never been published. From dabbling in researching stories outside my area of expertise I would say that this appears to be the case for everything they report. People need to replace the US press, which is clearly corrupt.

If the info you have is all publicly available then there is no problem with posting it as long as you are certain you can vouch that it is accurate. Any problem that results from people harassing those who went through this is relatively insignificant to what they have gone through anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: