Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 9. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Aurora police chief was former head of NYPD intelligence division (on 9/11).

http://gothamist.com/2012/07/21/aurora_police_chief_is_former_nypd.php
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
I could give two fucks whether you (or anyone else for that matter) believes me. I'm just here to tell you what a feckless loser manchild you are, and to tell you to grow the fuck up and stop believing in fantasyland bullshit or else you are most likely doomed to a pathetic life reeking of doritos and failure.
legendary
http://www.infowars.com/chertoff-suggests-precrime-solution-to-mass-shooting-psychos/

former Homeland Security boss Michael Chertoff believes government should hone its ability to spot criminals and terrorists before they inflict damage on society.

http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-moves-forward-with-pre-crime-detection/

An internal U.S. Department of Homeland Security document indicates that a controversial program designed to predict whether a person will commit a crime is already being tested on some members of the public

Does this system use a "cortronic neural network" ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

Each of those statements he made is verifiable fact. Perhaps it is your mind blurring fantasy and reality?

Yes little wayne made a video. That is a fact. Implying that there is a connection to the shooter is asinine and requires a level of mental gymnastics that is mind boggling.

Myrkul, back when I was a regular on this forum, I liked you...so i hate to say this, but seriously, this stuff is retarded and I cant believe anyone, including you, buys into it.

Like I said earlier (believe me or not) I'm from the area, I know people who were shot at, and ive seen some of the victims (and more recently, spoke with an aurora detective who came by our shop) so this conspiracy shit is extremely fucking insulting to me. So, as long as people keep spouting out this awful conspiracy shit, I will keep calling them out for being morons.

Really? I'd like to ask you some questions though PM. Who do you know that was shot at? Which victim have you seen.

You're lying.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I sat in a restaurant for about half an hour on Saturday, and the news was on. I heard a total of maybe 5 minutes of news coverage of any event other than this shooting. They want something to fill air time with, and this is sensational, so it gets top billing.

No qualms there.
Agree with this statement 100%
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Face it, everything you hear on your news sources you flag as lies and everything you find with a quick google search you put in the "uncovered truths" box.

When it comes to world events, I take everything I see on TV with a grain of salt, and everything I read on the internet with two. Starting with the assumption that everyone is lying to you (or at least distorting the truth to their benefit) really helps sift out the truth.

I remember hearing an awful lot more about Britney Spears' shaved head, Angelina's latest adoption and sometimes less important things like Fukushima.

I sat in a restaurant for about half an hour on Saturday, and the news was on. I heard a total of maybe 5 minutes of news coverage of any event other than this shooting. They want something to fill air time with, and this is sensational, so it gets top billing.
Taz

Maybe it's confirmation bias, maybe it's conspiracy, maybe it's nothing. Either way, the media sure as shit blew this up HUGE, way bigger than it needed to be. Staged or not, they didn't waste the opportunity to make it into one hell of a distraction.

What would you think if the press ignored the story?

You don't see the difference between covering an event and blowing it beyond all proportion?

I remember hearing an awful lot more about Britney Spears' shaved head, Angelina's latest adoption and sometimes less important things like Fukushima.
Face it, everything you hear on your news sources you flag as lies and everything you find with a quick google search you put in the "uncovered truths" box.

Maybe it's confirmation bias, maybe it's conspiracy, maybe it's nothing. Either way, the media sure as shit blew this up HUGE, way bigger than it needed to be. Staged or not, they didn't waste the opportunity to make it into one hell of a distraction.

You don't see the difference between covering an event and blowing it beyond all proportion?
Taz

Each of those statements he made is verifiable fact. Perhaps it is your mind blurring fantasy and reality?

Yes little wayne made a video. That is a fact. Implying that there is a connection to the shooter is asinine and requires a level of mental gymnastics that is mind boggling.

Edit: And I'm not "buying into it", I'm simply acknowledging that this is being turned into an event, and there is more hype than necessary. The shooting doesn't need to be fake for the story to be bullshit (or at least caked in it).
daytrader/superhero

Myrkul, back when I was a regular on this forum, I liked you...so i hate to say this, but seriously, this stuff is retarded and I cant believe anyone, including you, buys into it.

Like I said earlier (believe me or not) I'm from the area, I know people who were shot at, and ive seen some of the victims (and more recently, spoke with an aurora detective who came by our shop) so this conspiracy shit is extremely fucking insulting to me. So, as long as people keep spouting out this awful conspiracy shit, I will keep calling them out for being morons.
Taz
My shoes are leather, Madonna once wore leather.
They are red, the french for red is rouge, as in the murderous Khmer Rouge.
They have blue laces, blue symbolizes sadness.
And they have white soles, white is the colour of clouds... which float.
⇈Right here is definitive proof that my shoes are Superman⇈
I think your brain is blurring fantasy and reality. Can you honestly read what you just wrote with a straight face? Little wayne and madonna are involved now? Are you fucking serious? Did 2 pac and biggie get involved too?

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
A bunch of ad hominem slanging newbs - what a shock.

The trolls reinforce the major theme of the attack: blurring fantasy with reality, life is a movie, etc...

The attacker thinks he's the Joker.  He consumes mind-altering substances.  He studies neuroscience and "temporal illusion."  He's dressed as a cop to try to blend in with the SWAT team.

The victims think that the attack is part of the movie.  The trailer features people being shot in a movie theater.

Lil' Wayne's latest music video (released just days before) features skeletons in a smoke-filled movie theater.  The next day, Madonna is dressed all in black, toting around semi-automatic weapons on stage at her concert.

The NY Police Commissioner holds a press conference (for some inexplicable reason) to tell us that "the Joker," "the enemy of Batman" has shot up a movie theater halfway across the country, as though he's Commissioner Gordon.

And on all that, please tell me exactly where is the "Bitcoin connection" you talk about on the title of the thread... Crackpot...
daytrader/superhero
I think your brain is blurring fantasy and reality. Can you honestly read what you just wrote with a straight face? Little wayne and madonna are involved now? Are you fucking serious? Did 2 pac and biggie get involved too?

Seriously its like talking to a group 3 year olds. Not a single bit of logic can penetrate that fantasy land you conspiracy theorists have produced in your minds, huh?

Lone gunman commits tragedy? No...its gotta be the government...and aliens...bigfoot probably helped...
legendary
A bunch of ad hominem slanging newbs - what a shock.

The trolls reinforce the major theme of the attack: blurring fantasy with reality, life is a movie, etc...

The attacker thinks he's the Joker.  He consumes mind-altering substances.  He studies neuroscience and "temporal illusion."  He's dressed as a cop to try to blend in with the SWAT team.

The victims think that the attack is part of the movie.  The trailer features people being shot in a movie theater.

Lil' Wayne's latest music video (released just days before) features skeletons in a smoke-filled movie theater.  The next day, Madonna is dressed all in black, toting around semi-automatic weapons on stage at her concert.

The NY Police Commissioner holds a press conference (for some inexplicable reason) to tell us that "the Joker," "the enemy of Batman" has shot up a movie theater halfway across the country, as though he's Commissioner Gordon.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Quoting the Batman films... cute.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
And meanwhile, the Google rankings are gathering steam, the longer this topic stays up. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Shame on you OP for posting such a fucking retarded pile of garbage.
Taz
This is a regular occurrence, especially on the internet.
You take something said about you and spin it back at the opposition.
Conspiracy theory is all about feeling smarter than everyone else.
If all those sheep believed what you do, then how would you know you have such supreme intellect.
At least your mom would still tell you, I guess.
daytrader/superhero
Is it really that hard to scrape up a mentally unstable person off the street, pump them full of drugs, arm them, and dump them off at a movie theater?

I think you're thinking of the movie "The Manchurian Candidate"....it wasn't a documentary you know. 
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

False flag meets occam's razor....

I don't disagree that the government/media/corporate interests use events like this to for their own causes.....

But what is easier, setting up a complex killing with hundreds of witnesses involved (from the actual location to the hospitals, morgues and all) , making hundreds of people keep a secret in the day where one photo, one quote even one tweet can disprove it..........

Or just wait for it to REALLY HAPPEN then take advantage of it.  

Which is easier?

Is it really that hard to scrape up a mentally unstable person off the street, pump them full of drugs, arm them, and dump them off at a movie theater?
Pages:
Jump to: