Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 4. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I will go to the cinema and watch the Dark Knight Rises, for if I don’t, they win, and we lose.

In my opinion, the government is behind all this and if you go to see that movie, they win.

I think they did this whole thing as a ploy to:

1.) promote the movie
2.) use the shooting as a way to enforce stricter gun laws in the USSA
3.) use the shooting as a way to put through the "Obama Care" health plan, because of the stories about the "victims" not having health care

I think everyone in that particular theater where the shooting took place, was an actor.  If the showing was "sold out", that means that they had an opportunity to have all the tickets to that cinema pre-sold.  

Either that or they actually did shoot those innocent people.  If that's the case, I think he was brainwashed by the government to pull off that act.  

+1  Glad to see not everyone on here is brainwashed by the television.

Just curious - for those of you who think this shooting was real and not the media just making shit up, do you guys think we landed on the moon with '60s rocket technology too?

looks like a spacecraft to me...derp derp
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I will go to the cinema and watch the Dark Knight Rises, for if I don’t, they win, and we lose.

In my opinion, the government is behind all this and if you go to see that movie, they win.

1.) promote the movie
3.) use the shooting as a way to put through the "Obama Care" health plan, because of the stories about the "victims" not having health care

I think everyone in that particular theater where the shooting took place, was an actor.  If the showing was "sold out", that means that they had an opportunity to have all the tickets to that cinema pre-sold. 

Either that or they actually did shoot those innocent people.  If that's the case, I think he was brainwashed by the government to pull off that act. 
You're joking, right?
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com

1.) promote the movie

I think everyone in that particular theater where the shooting took place, was an actor.  If the showing was "sold out", that means that they had an opportunity to have all the tickets to that cinema pre-sold. 

Either that or they actually did shoot those innocent people.  If that's the case, I think he was brainwashed by the government to pull off that act. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Not just Muslims and Muslim-appearing people, but "furriners" in general. It's disgusting.
In the wake of America’s recent shooting spree...

Well said. Young white males are statistically much more likely to kill you, here in the states, than any other ethnicity. We need to watch them closely!

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
The New York Police Department will soon launch an all-seeing "Domain Awareness System" that combines several streams of information to track both criminals and potential terrorists.

New York Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly says... Saturday before an audience at the Aspen Security Forum.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NYPD_SURVEILLANCE_SOFTWARE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-28-18-18-20

Cortronic neural network unveiled just a few hours from Aurora?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Now the govment can protect us from white people........
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

eh...I never thought they were two different pics. There is a media-fakery forum that has been infiltrated with cointelpro that puts out that kind of stuff. Like now they are saying the doctor from the hospital is being played by Tom Cruise. They're taking something real (like actors playing witnesses) and trying to discredit it with this kind of thing.

They're using the same guy for a patsy. There is PLENTY of other media fakery to focus on.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

This is brilliant.
Finally a conspiracy based on cold hard facts.
You can see all the evidence right in front of you.
Thanks, myrkul. I believe.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Prolly see an above and beyond text book case of insanity defense and he prolly is. Unless he discussed it with someone he trusted and premeditation can be proved.

You would think people in this area might be a little more open and willing to talk about or share feelings, thoughts,  or fantasies with people they trust since the same type of atrocity has happened right down the road not very long ago.

Probably will be in depth investigations into finding any correlation between this occurrence and columbine.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
He was wearing SWAT type gear, they wouldn't let him where that inside.
Do you accept this?
He used a fire exit to go get his gear after going inside the theater as a normal person.

Orange hair and normal person just doesn't compute lol

I've seen way crazier hair on many people; in modern times strong hair colors aren't exactly rare.

but... but... it doesn't match his skin tone!  Huh
I was talking about artificially colored hair.

So was I.

Well, if it has the desired effect..

Damn, Taz. Thanks for the nightmares!  Cry
Taz
Do you accept this?
He used a fire exit to go get his gear after going inside the theater as a normal person.

I've seen way crazier hair on many people; in modern times strong hair colors aren't exactly rare.

So was I.

Well, if it has the desired effect..

legendary
Do you accept this?

So was I.
Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
Do you accept this?

legendary
Do you accept this?

Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
Do you accept this?

Someone who was in the theater that noticed him, said that he looked as if he had gotten a phone call and used the fire/emergency exit down by the bottom of movie screen. This also being very close to the seat that he chose to sit in.

Police say they believe he acted alone. So his plan of faking a phone call to enable/excuse his using the fire door to then access his car, from which he took the time to gear up and then regained access through that same door is indeed pretty smart.

Think I heard that when he returned, he stated that he was the real joker, gassed them, and then opened up. Imagined a figure stepping threw the door and then all you see is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU&feature=player_detailpage#t=112s

That's what he used?!
Holy fuck!

He used an AR-15, a shotgun, and also a handgun believed to be a glock. Would doubt the glock would be full auto like that one, but the AR-15 certainly could have been made to be.

That video was posted by this guy on the 2nd page.
http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=849.0

In the 1st post 1st pg, the next eventinhe gives his account and later post that video as a an explanation for wat he was having concerns about seeing but couldn't explain. Those types of incediary rounds coming through the ajoining wall as possibly being wat he had saw.

Several different versions of AR's avalliable. More than likely he made use of high capacity clips. One guy said he continued shooting and never had to reload. Another said he returned to his car once then came shooting more.

Taz
Someone who was in the theater that noticed him, said that he looked as if he had gotten a phone call and used the fire/emergency exit down by the bottom of movie screen. This also being very close to the seat that he chose to sit in.

Police say they believe he acted alone. So his plan of faking a phone call to enable/excuse his using the fire door to then access his car, from which he took the time to gear up and then regained access through that same door is indeed pretty smart.

Think I heard that when he returned, he stated that he was the real joker, gassed them, and then opened up. Imagined a figure stepping threw the door and then all you see is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU&feature=player_detailpage#t=96s

That's what he used?!
Holy fuck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULFbsgHbXubGU&feature=player_detailpage&v=FbsgHbXubGU#t=112s
Pages:
Jump to: