Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 10. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Bring on the sock puppets! :::plays enter the clowns:::
A bunch of ad hominem slanging newbs - what a shock. You are right no one out there is smarter than you and they certainly don't ever plan anything sinister! The world is clearly a lovely place where people wouldn't ever do such a thing. Even if they wanted to they couldn't, you know why? You are TOO SMART to let it happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
Come on guys, life as a basement dwelling nerd is boring, so you have to create a world of intrigue to keep things interesting until mom brings down dinner. Now, be quiet, Alex Jones is talking about our alien overlords on the chip the Cia implanted in my brain.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well in their understanding of sex, you need to be police or the cable guy to get laid.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone who believes this is a "false flag" operation, or whatever you conspiracy nutjobs like to call it, is complete idiot. You really think life is like one big movie, don't you? Well it's not. Maybe if you went outside once in while you might have some idea of what life is really like; you might even get laid (not likely).
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Hey, I enjoy listening to these guys, thanks for the link.

No problem, glad to hit you in the mouth. (by the time you read this, that should make sense.)
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
No surprise, HNC Software's neural-network prediction software was DARPA-funded.  Probably has applications in, say, predicting terror attacks.

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2012/07/darpa-neuroscience-research-and-the-batman-massacre-james-holmes-father-linked-to-darpa-2434319.html
Taz
Damn it, I should be learning about btc,
What keeps bringing me back here?
Activity: 235
Oh, he just wanted to kill a bunch of people in a theater and then go to prison for life - makes a lot of sense. Well, I guess you can justify anything just with "He's crazy", can't you?

You can't be "just crazy" and do what they say he did. It takes THOUGHT to put together the gear and the plan and to actually do such a thing, and such a mind wouldn't have the end goal of just surrendering to cops. That's nonsense.

Hmm, what about Andrew Breivik?

You still haven't told us their reason for putting the show up.
Activity: 574
I know "real" news is never posted here,

but seriously watch that video (video is now out from his first appearance in court room),

and tell me this guy isn't a complete NUTJOB, and giving him SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapons is a BAD IDEA....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/colorado-shooting-suspect-james-holmes-appear-court-monday-111006043.html

The question who decides who should get guns or not. This guy quiet possibly was normal a year ago. Semi-auto rifles are less dangerous than handguns in day to day life, because it's harder to conceal it.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Is all of the media in on it? Wouldn't you expect there to be at least one honest journalist somewhere?

Let me state this at the very start: I'm not saying this is a false flag. I'm not saying it's not. But here's your honest journalists: http://428.nashownotes.com/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
I know "real" news is never posted here,

but seriously watch that video (video is now out from his first appearance in court room),

and tell me this guy isn't a complete NUTJOB, and giving him SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapons is a BAD IDEA....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/colorado-shooting-suspect-james-holmes-appear-court-monday-111006043.html
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

Would you say you are 100% sure? 90%? 50%?

Absolutely 100% certain that it was planned and staged. Not sure of the specifics of how it was done though.

Is all of the media in on it? Wouldn't you expect there to be at least one honest journalist somewhere?
You're saying this whole incident didn't happen. Do you believe 9/11 happened? (As in things blew up and real people died.)

Have you been able to pick up on things like this your whole life, or is it more of a recent thing?

Why are you able to see these connections that most people don't?
Taz

Absolutely 100% certain that it was planned and staged. Not sure of the specifics of how it was done though.

Great you're absolutely positive, now just quickly run it through the auld scientific method and you'll have everyone on your side.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Someone smiles so it indicates a government plot?
No, it proves that its a staged photo
Surely a staged photo would be perfect? Why would they rush out a poor job? Surely the would take the photo with plenty of time to perfect it, probably before the incident.

You'd think, but they know the American masses will buy any stupid garbage, so they're not trying that hard.
Come on - you're not even trying to maintain your delusion now.

Surely either the government is able to pull off such an elaborate conspiracy or it's not.

Its not that elaborate for all the reasons mentioned. I'm not hearing a clear story or anything to convince me that this happened. One black guy in a striped shirt was WALKING out WITH A COP - so why the shaky footage? If a cop was walking out with a guy, that means it was taken AFTER everything had died down, so out of all those other people no one had a cam? Where are the photos/vids of the dozens of wounded people? They would have been on youtube the next day if this really happened.
The black guy didn't look like he could walk properly. I think you've watched a few movies and are expecting to see the same things...

Are you really saying it's not that elaborate to have 58 people pretend to be injured and to create 12 dead people - both of these including family and friends. Why do you think the odds of one of these people outing the truth is so low?

You have seen an unusual event, chosen not to believe it and then created an even more extraordinary scenario which you are 100% sure is the truth. Rational people are not 100% sure of a lot of things, let alone something like you are claiming.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

legendary
Surely a staged photo would be perfect? Why would they rush out a poor job? Surely the would take the photo with plenty of time to perfect it, probably before the incident.

You'd think, but they know the American masses will buy any stupid garbage, so they're not trying that hard.

Surely either the government is able to pull off such an elaborate conspiracy or it's not.

Its not that elaborate for all the reasons mentioned. I'm not hearing a clear story or anything to convince me that this happened. One black guy in a striped shirt was WALKING out WITH A COP - so why the shaky footage? If a cop was walking out with a guy, that means it was taken AFTER everything had died down, so out of all those other people no one had a cam? Where are the photos/vids of the dozens of wounded people? They would have been on youtube the next day if this really happened.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

It's a common response to traumatic emotional experiences.

Smiling When Distressed:

Smiling when distressed was most prevalent in conditions in which participants reported the greatest emotional distress. Specifically, while viewing distressing videos, men reported experiencing greater overall distress and also smiled more than women, especially in social conditions and while viewing intensely (as opposed to moderately) distressing stimuli.

I'm curious. Do you believe it to be virtually certain - proven beyond reasonable doubt - that this incident must have been staged, and that the shooting didn't happen?

legendary
Activity: 1792

Surely either the government is able and determined to pull off such an elaborate conspiracy or it's not.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: