Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 11. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 07:13:24 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
right now i am afraidfew of it have potential. take a look at dash, eos, ada - it might be interesting for you. ripple is controversial one but maybe it will be fine with you
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
August 27, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Check Enjin coin..this blockchain company aims to revolutionize gaming by giving real life value to a digital assets we collect and earn from the game.Game developers mint blockchain items using enjin coins,gamers can also mint or collect these items in game by completing achievements,game progress and by defeating enemies.Rewards acquired by gamers can be melted and exchange for enjin coins.
Gaming industry is worth $60 b market cap.and Enjin have all the capacity to disrupt this market and bring gaming to a whole new level...check their website here ENJIN COIN
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
August 27, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

if you still have funds to invest in crypto, you should invest in bitcoin or ethereum in a situation like this, you can plan ahead for a short trade or a long investment. yes, this is only a suggestion
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
There are so many good and potential Coins in Altcoin that will bring you huge profits. First, what I recommend is XRP, both EOS, Third are EOS and the fourth is Litecoin. Of the four coins are those who have the best predicate owned by Altcoin and are very good and very potential as your investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 27, 2018, 03:39:22 AM
I suggest this one https://icobench.com/ico/adab-solutions " ADAB Solution " because of it's uniqueness and solid root of company discipline from our brother on Islamic part.

ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE – First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance, and the community that regulates the development of Islamic crypto-economics. ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of halal cryptocurrency transactions, providing access to the cryptocurrency market for the Muslim Ummah , which accounts for 22% of the world's population and manages Islamic financial assets with a projected volume of 3.8 trillion USD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 03:33:28 AM
In My opinion there is a lot of Potential Altcoin but the best still Ethereum Right now. If you want invest in other altcoin beside Ethereum u can choose Cardano, Vechain, NEO, TRX, XLM, NEM, Ripple.

I prefer the top currency in CMC cause at least they have a good commitment about their roadmap.

But you can do your research too which one is more good for you as your investment. G luck
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 27, 2018, 03:32:37 AM
IOTA - internet of things is the future, everything will be connected with each other and that will be the beginnening of the smart life.
TRON - are you a content creator? youtuber? Then you know that youtube is stealing your money, so why we need them when we can work on decentralized platform and get 100% share.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
For now,I don't know if there are some altcoinstalk even in my mind. I will go in for ethereum,ripple and stellar coin. I have little interest in altcoins because of the coins and how their prices are trending.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 03:29:36 AM
many choices about it. everyone will have their own crypto to be proposed to you. While still doing the analysis for these results. EOS is a good thing to invest in the long term. even the ethereum can so will decline when the EOS starts showed his progress.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
Investing in Altcoin can indeed provide considerable benefits.
I think you should invest in Neo or Ripple.
Both of these coins have good potential for investment.
Many people have proven that investing in Neo and Ripple is profitable.
The technology of both coins is quite good and the price of the market can be stable.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 27, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
I think the large exchange tokens will be in a trend. BNB, Huobi Token and OKB gave good results on bear market. I myself hold part of the investment in these coins (from time to time changing their share).
https://www.cryptoground.com/a/mark-zuckerberg-sister-joins-cryptocurrency-exchange-huobi-advisory-committee
By little by little, media personality is being applied to this movement.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 03:00:03 AM
Ruby-X tokens, RBY can be described as potential token. you can have a check why RBY is potential on our whitepapers!
Check this link and get whitepapers which is translated on various languages!
https://wiki.ruby-x.io/
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 27, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
I suggest some altcoins i think it have potential: NEO, ADA CMT, TRX, NEM. At this time their price are low, we should buy some and hold. Maybe x2 x3 at the end of this year
Yes brother you have mentioned very good coins, but I think that among these altcoin I would like to choose ADA. I think that currently their price is trading too much  low but it as still very good potential and  we can in fact see a very good increase in its price in near future.
Besides about price of ada coins cardano, the developer of team ada coins cardano Charles hoskinson has good experience in cryptocurrencies, he is former ethereum developer and he is ETC developer too. Always think about the fundamental of aspects before choose the alternatives coins to be held for long term investment and ada coins cardano is one of many good potential in the future in my personal analysis.
Activity: 87
August 27, 2018, 02:40:18 AM
I suggest some altcoins i think it have potential: NEO, ADA CMT, TRX, NEM. At this time their price are low, we should buy some and hold. Maybe x2 x3 at the end of this year
Yes brother you have mentioned very good coins, but I think that among these altcoin I would like to choose ADA. I think that currently their price is trading too much  low but it as still very good potential and  we can in fact see a very good increase in its price in near future.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
August 26, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
if we speak now, at the same time the market situation decreases. lots of cheap coins, you can see in coinmarketcap. do the analysis first by looking at the graph. it looks like Cardano has good potential in the future. that's my opinion. thank you
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
Activity: 149
August 26, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
I believe there are coins that shall increase in value and profitability very soon. These are Lamden, Power House and Cardano. They shall soon be listed on new exchanges and then will rise.
Activity: 93
August 26, 2018, 01:52:38 PM
I recently did a review on the HYCON project. I really liked it and I decided to leave its tokens, you can look at the exchange its price and graphics, it really turned out to be very good. It grows well against the background of a general market decline.
Activity: 280
August 26, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
Actually, the main thing is the Digital technology is grooming day by day and the newcomers are increasing in a daily basis and in new peoples the majority is small investors and when having small investment they have found only one way to invest and they fell this is the right path that is altcoin investment with little investment.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
If you want to invest in this market I think you should prepare enough knowledge before becoming a real trader. You can now invest in bitcoin or other high performance altos like EOS, NEO, NRG, ETH, IOST. These Altcoins are on the increase trend and very potential in the future. I just give you a hint, and the main problem is with you and your decision.
Pages:
Jump to: