Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 8. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
They are many potential altcoins in the crypto market and its increasing every month. Everyone has a list of favorite altcoins, I have also. So, these coins are my personal favorite, if you want to invest there, research first.

Potential altcoins in my view:
1. EOS  2. IOTA
3. NEO 4. ADA
5. WAVES 6. Pundix
 7. MTC  8. TRON
 9. PKG  10. Lisk

In my actual list, I picked 25 Altcoins as a potential coin! But here I mentioned the top 10 altcoins. Good Luck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:41:09 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

If you want consistent profits and rarely crash, then the ICO is the best choice. But you must be careful in choosing them, even though this is actually not a difficult task to distinguish between the real and the fraud. You must have harmony and involvement in the real world and cyberspace in harmony.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

I think in the short term, altcoins are only an alternative as long as bitcoin is still what it is today. Moreover, altcoin prices are still very much influenced by the price of bitcoin. I think holding an altcoin is only potentially no more than five years. You must have a view of all market situations.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

If you are looking for the altcoins which have great potential for the future, in my opinion, you should consider about some new coins.

And also, I think neo and IOTA are really promising altcoins for the future.
with the ability to develop owned Altcoin able to make Altcoin into coins that high-potential to be a valuable coin. current levels of support that are present at high enough Altcoin. This will be a very capable to grow develop progress present at Altcoin. so this makes the potential of Altcoin be many people's favorite coins.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

At present, in the crypto industrial market there are many promising coins. For investment, I will analyze the market situation first, and then I will buy coins. Now, everyone talks about EOS, but I don't think the coin is worthy of hope, EOS is still in the early stages of development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

At this time a good choice to invest money is NEO, maybe this coin will not be able to take the podium among all crypto currencies, but this will be different in the next few years. All have the same opportunity, including NEO.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
You can check coinmarketcap or coingecko for referrence. Other than that, I would suggest some coin that provide smart contract like NEO, or GBYTE, and you can also pick some undervalued coins like, IOST, IOTA, EOS, etc, there are a lot of it. The last you can buy some privacy coin.

thanks for the info
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
Try gcox acm coin
i find it quite promising despite their progress
take a look GCOX.COM
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 03, 2018, 01:59:12 AM
aside from the usual ethereum, I have seen in coin market cap there are actually advertisements for ubex. Upon checking the trend, I have found out that it is on am upward trend. So i suggest that you take a look at this. This one is worth investing on. Oh, by the way, just set your target sell so that you do not get caught up in a dip.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 03, 2018, 01:01:54 AM
You can go through many sites where you will be able to know about the market and what coins you should invest for at that time and even you can see the best investments for the time being you want for, some sites are coinmarketcap or coingecko
Otherwise you can opt for the bitcoins for the safer side as bitcoins is the main root of all the coins and you can invest in some other coins as well like ripple, eth, lth, eos ,iost
These are some of the coins you can think to invest for as these are the potential market in the coming future
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

If you want crypto investment, then choose crypto which is the top 30 on coinmarketcap.com. I think EOS, XLM, ADA, BCH, Ontology and Vechain have a bright future.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 02, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
In my list of the most promising coins, I will now select Ethereum, IOTA, EOS, Ripple. Also now I look narrowly at the option of investing in NEO and LTC. These are reliable and time-tested projects with good technology and a team of developers. In any case, now is a great time for profitable investments, while the price of coins remains low.
ethereum maybe will be star from altcoin, after cboe announced they will open futures trade in end of this year.like bitcoin did last year.personally i am prefer to add my eth stocks from now on.
Activity: 1022
September 02, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
to work on decision as applying use with tasks of evaluation on measuring value on returns with release from developer and the market, and works on dispute of request as preparing numbers on submission to work on table of exchange with the market.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 09:53:18 AM
I will suggest you to Quant network. The project is legit with best team. And the price of qnt is also cheap now...
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
Talk about what potential currency you can buy or invest in solar energy currency, have experience with counterfeit currency, and have new and growing prices for ETH every day or every month. You can look at the price of ETH
 last month. Now you compare the price of ether square. You can see the increase of the price of ether square. You can make a lot of profit by investing in ETH .
Activity: 39
September 02, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
The average altcoin that has the potential to be in the top rank in coinmarket you can monitor it. There're lots of coins in crypto because every week there is a new project that publishes new coins.
Activity: 350
September 02, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
In my list of the most promising coins, I will now select Ethereum, IOTA, EOS, Ripple. Also now I look narrowly at the option of investing in NEO and LTC. These are reliable and time-tested projects with good technology and a team of developers. In any case, now is a great time for profitable investments, while the price of coins remains low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
one particular project which take my interest for this few months is GCOX ACM. Rather special amongst all other coin. it focus on cryptonise celebrities value in the form of celebrities token under its main ACM coin.

currently some high profile celebrities like Manny Pacqiaou, Jason Derulo and Micheal Owen is gonna launch their own respective token under GCOX ACM. from what I see, their developer team is quite formidable to make the coin the next hit. their 1st ICO already oversubscribe 150%.

Next step they will announce more celebrities under their flag.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
Now I'm planning to buy Qurkchain coins. NEO and EOS are also reliable options for buying. Also, traditionally for myself, I make large investments in the purchase of Ethereum. I plan to distribute investments for five more promising coins, while I continue to choose them.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:41:20 AM
The potential Altcoins and possibly future competitors with Bitcoin that you should keep are: NEO, ETH, IOTA, ADA, LITECOIN, TRON. Now you buy them and a year later you will earn huge profits.
Pages:
Jump to: