Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 6. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
I think investing in xrp can be used as a place of income every time because with the help of relatively fast price movements traders must be able to understand the graph carefully so as not to experience losses and that's where they tend to be excited when they try to invest.
The coin you mentioned is good for resale or investment because it's a good coin, it will also benefit you in the future.
As a trader, you must always monitor the movement so that you don't miss it when it's a good moment, because in an instant the price can change and you might lose then be alert so you don't miss the moment when the price goes up.
Activity: 69
October 17, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
The potential is hard to be determined but I suppose that Waves on has a very good future. Its real situation is good and I think that it will be so in the future too.
A wave is a good coin and it can grow well in the future and can also benefit you. actually there are still coins that are good and have great potential and in my opinion can benefit many people, namely Ethereum, NEO, EOS and Ripple he is a good Altcoin and he is able to rise and grow better in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
I think investing in xrp can be used as a place of income every time because with the help of relatively fast price movements traders must be able to understand the graph carefully so as not to experience losses and that's where they tend to be excited when they try to invest.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
The potential is hard to be determined but I suppose that Waves on has a very good future. Its real situation is good and I think that it will be so in the future too.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
Yes, of course, the NEO and Litecoin cryptocurrencies have a very large potential, in the near future the growth of these cryptocurrencies is expected. But I would advise to invest in these cryptocurrencies for a long time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
At the moment, promising coins, this is in the financial sphere. I would like to invest for a long time in Stellar and Pundi X. Very good technology and a professional team of programmers.
Activity: 66
September 15, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Digitex is looking promising. You can do your research and probably invest on it. There are other ones I have in my portfolio as well such as Ripple, ADA, IOTA, EOS and Ethereum. Wishing you all the best.
Activity: 18
September 15, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Several more cryptocurrencies have great potential. For example, there is such a cryptocurrency, called Litecoin, it also has potential and prospects.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
I will not offer to invest in altcoins,but I assume that you need to pay attention to such coins as BTC, MTC,NEO,Cardano,Waves,Litecoin,Tron,EOS,DASH, Ripple. Although 2018 is not the best year for investors,but there is an opportunity to buy at the bottom and wait for the rate increase, I hope that in 2019 the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
I think the best outcomes to invest are in the top 30 on the coinmarketcap. Be sure to study first before going to invest so that we can earn profitable income than to regret our decisions
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 14, 2018, 02:13:56 AM
basically all Cryptocurrency is good, but what you need to pay attention to is the attitude and activity of the related developer
because, everything that the developer does is very influential on the progress of the related coin as well
here, I prefer Credits (CS) coins, I am not endorsed by them, and also I do not advise you to buy CS Tokens, but I only have opinions that this is a potential token
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 01:58:33 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

There's a lot of altcoins nowadays but I suggest to you the altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit is EOS,NEO,ETH and ADA.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 01:56:59 AM
Investing in coins that have the potential to rise is indeed a good thing.
We can hope that the coin will rise in price so that this will give you a big profit.
I think we know Ripple coins are good coins for investment because I'm sure Ripple will turn into expensive coins in the future.
Ripple technology is so good that Ripple will have a good future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

Buy monero, now the price is down which is a good time to buy the coin, it is really good and since there is a growing need for privacy coins there is not a lot of time left before the coin becomes very much valuable. You can also buy neo, it is technically the chinese eth, with a lot of potential to do very well in the future, which is best
Jpt
Activity: 374
September 12, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
It is the good time that you are going to invest in cryptocurrency as the market is down to its lowest this year. You can get more coins with even a small amount of money. There are numerous coins that have potentiality to grow over the time. But I think good coins include stellar, cardano, tron, EOS, OmiseGo, ripple, MTC, electroneum.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
Maybe you all can be interested to undervalued VRTM and XENM coins by Veritas Mining Company. We have paid already the second dividends for Veritium (VRTM) and the first dividend for Xenium (XENM) and we have already on our alpha testing of the very own exchange of the company called VEraExchange.

Get trough on this links if you're interested to know our project:
TELEGRAM GROUP https://t.me/joinchat/CvhCSRGJrlvYHnVN6LJDhQ
WEBSITE https://www.veritasmining.co/
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
Such as ETH. LTC, DASH all is the potential altcoins in the future, I used to visit the coinmarketcap and invest all top ranking altcoins when they are in the lowest price, it may be profitable when the market growing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
At the moment, a lot of good altcoins. My opinion is that it's promising altcoins it's with payment technology and technology blockchain. For example - Pundi X.
Activity: 532
September 06, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
There are many good options of altcoins to look choose from the already existing hundreds of strong altcoins. I don't really have favorites bit I look at coinmarketcap and choose from the top 100 coins that has working usecase.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
The future of altcoin is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies.
Cryptocurrency is trending payment and investment asset just like how people invest in mutual funds, real estate, market shares, silver, and gold nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: