Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 10. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I know a lot of coins that can really be very helpful to you. These are my favourtie ones that I am using right now.
Lamden
Cardano
Stellar
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

I want to recommend two amazing crypto projects with great potential to you which include;https://nexty.io and https:// midex.com, both of these are going to perform extremely well in the nearest future. Go through their whitepapers to ascertain their validity.
Activity: 166
August 30, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
Sure I can. There are a couple of coins that are excellent for long term investments and in performance too. These are PRG, ICX and LISK. I am currently investing in them and shall do that further.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 02:33:59 AM
“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share endless potential back”
Check what potential is in Ruby-X! Grin
ruby-x.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
August 29, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
Take a look at for ripple(XRP) and NEM(XEM).. They've performed great for the past few months. And I would like to go and support with this 2 altcoins.

And there's new coin that is now undergoing ICO, And I'm really amazed with this project and also with potential coin, it has a big and active community as well. This Coin is Republia(RPB), Republia is functioning on RdPoA consensus algorithm. It means that every user in their ecosystem and blockchain has to be identified to start the mining process and you do not have to use large mining farms. All that you need is to have the Republia ID and PC/smartphone or other devices.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 09:47:58 PM
hay the bounty hunter. be careful of invest allcoint .. where is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. we feel bounty hunter where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 09:44:13 PM
Potential Altcoins aside from Ethereum are very many to be choose, you have to research it better into the market for you to secure the coin is good and profitable. Furthermore my coins that i have keeping and invested are EOS, Monero and Litecoin.
Activity: 123
August 29, 2018, 09:31:12 PM
There are a good number of potential altcoins in the market. You should carry out your own research and find them for yourself. I think that would be more beneficial for you. All that you need is all over the internet. Go about and find coins that matches your interest, or maybe not, and careful analyse them to see whether or not they have potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 08:34:23 PM
I still believe in ethereum, that ethereum is the most potential altcoin to grow. besides that, there are ripples and waves which also have great potential too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
There are many promising coins on the crypto currency market. Before the investment, I would analyze the market. I drew attention to such tokens as NEO, Monero, Waves and Ripple
Activity: 83
August 28, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
I ask myself, “which of the tokens in the entire crypto sphere has a very real chance of changing the world for better, forever?”. I can ONLY say Docademic has the best chance. BTC is close but nothing will have a more positive impact than Docademic. docademic (MTC) listed in many exchange, you can check on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/docademic/
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
IOTA - internet of things is the future, everything will be connected with each other and that will be the beginnening of the smart life.
TRON - are you a content creator? youtuber? Then you know that youtube is stealing your money, so why we need them when we can work on decentralized platform and get 100% share.

These two altcoins worth our attention. meanwhile, I would like to mention some other cryptocurrencies that seem to be the most profitable ones. These are Waves, NEO, Cardano, Ontology, OMG, and Lisk. And also KICK and Eidoo!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
I think you should invest in etherium, in my opinion this is the most promising altcoin
Activity: 47
August 27, 2018, 09:43:15 PM
I see some others have mentioned Spectrecoin, and I'd be inclined to agree with them. Major developments happening and a lot of room to grow in the privacy space. Some others like ARK, OMG, VET, KMD, RHOC, and ICX are interesting options at these prices as well. 
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 27, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
Just keep your fiat money away from the cryptomarket till the end of the bearish trend. Now it is the great risk to make a mistake. If you want to invest immediately, just invest it to Bitcoin. If you want invest to ICO, be ready that it should be very  long term investment.

Activity: 113
August 27, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
I will suggest OSA DC! They have great potential and big partners already, I think it will rise in the near future.
Activity: 185
August 27, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
I will suggest you these coins:-

XRP
NEO
DASH
IOTA
LITECOIN
RIPPLE
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
If you are looking for a altcoin after ETH with great potential then you can have a look at top 100 in coinmarketcap or choose from some ICO doing your own reserach..The project is unique and have shown significant growth and returns are huge so be part of it. if you want to profit with altcoins you must have to look upon their increase in potential for the future.
Activity: 56
August 27, 2018, 09:05:40 AM
Agreed with the one above +1

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

My 2 cents
Activity: 109
August 27, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
You should take a look at Spectrecoin..!! Privacy Tech Innovation Here is little article..! Have a look for yourself.. Wink https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Pages:
Jump to: