Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 3. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 21, 2019, 05:45:02 AM
I am currently looking also for that Altcoins to invest with my saving that I use to save last few months and I think it is enough to make it more chance to get a better profit. As I noticed the currency that I want to invest is EOS and Ripple that I am sure that has a great potential in growth of my investments.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 21, 2019, 05:28:56 AM
For market conditions like now, I believe more to invest in the 10 best coins. If outside, I think it's riskier. And good coins, in my opinion, are XRP, EOS, and NEO. I think the coin is worth buying because it has very good development.

I would widen the list of the best potential cryptocurrencies. As for me, those ones, which are in the top-100, are also very cool. For instance, I trust Ontology, OmiseGO, VeChain, Eidoo, and some other
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 19, 2019, 07:50:46 PM
Great potential is in Stellar, EOS, NEO.
All of them are analogues for Ethereum and they have prospects to fight for a part of new projects.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 19, 2019, 05:50:07 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Everyone has choices and reasons for each. So in my opinion, it is better for you to observe and do your own analysis of some coins that you think are potentially or have a great opportunity to give you an advantage. It's not wrong to ask for the opinions of others, but don't just follow what others say, observe first whether the suggested coins have the potential according to what you want or not.

For me, the main factors are the reliability of cryptocurrency and its liquidity. Basically, I only invest in the TOP 50 coins in the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2019, 05:37:44 PM
EOS, OMG, ADA, Ripple and Waves. I think these coins have potential. If you invest, you should invest in them, but for now you need to wait for the market to fall even lower.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 19, 2019, 04:33:05 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Everyone has choices and reasons for each. So in my opinion, it is better for you to observe and do your own analysis of some coins that you think are potentially or have a great opportunity to give you an advantage. It's not wrong to ask for the opinions of others, but don't just follow what others say, observe first whether the suggested coins have the potential according to what you want or not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 19, 2019, 03:38:05 PM
Many altcoins have potential. I am watching a competitor of the ethereum - Cardano. I am also interested in the project that creates a platform for providing cloud computing - iEx.ec.
Activity: 438
January 19, 2019, 03:30:16 PM
In my opinion, you should choose a few coins from the 20 largest market capitalized coins. ADA, EOS and XLM seems to be a good choice.
Activity: 504
January 19, 2019, 03:27:42 PM
As for me, some projects have a lot of potential. It seems to me that these projects can really positively affect the lives of people in general.
Activity: 162
Need money
January 19, 2019, 03:25:22 PM
Quite a lot of options in the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. I look forward to EOS.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 19, 2019, 03:15:28 PM
There are lots of coins with potential these days. Some of them are IOST, EOS and XRP. I believe that these has a bigger potential in the future only if we are aware about their capabilities to rise it's value in the future. Buying at the moment would be a better advantage for the most of us. It is better that we'll know more about the coins that we are going to buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 03:08:12 PM
Yes, now in this market a lot of good coins that can grow , I think you can take the whole top 10, I think the next bullish trend, they can grow very well !
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
January 19, 2019, 02:34:47 PM
Now lot of potential altcoins have market more than btc and eth. So but now we cant predict whats the thats coins because this bad market condition. Anyway i now invested following altcoins for longterms.
Neo
Eos
Xrp
Dan
CCL

I disagree with your opinion that there are more potential currencies than two types of money, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I can be sure of that. These two currencies are always the most potential currencies of crypto and in the near future will likely increase prices first  Grin

Better to look for top 10 cryptocurrencies.  At the end profit is exepected after bull run.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 19, 2019, 02:30:08 PM
I think the potential altcoin for long-term investment is ethereum and ripple. But I prefer ethereum for long-term investment. Because in my opinion, ethereum is currently one of the best altcoins with the community and technology it has. However, besides ethereum, we can also see cmc at least top 5 coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 19, 2019, 08:27:19 AM
I disagree with your opinion that there are more potential currencies than two types of money, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I can be sure of that. These two currencies are always the most potential currencies of crypto and in the near future will likely increase prices first  Grin
yeah, i also agree with you.
there are no coins better than bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investments. there are indeed several other choices apart from the two coins, namely coins which are ranked 1 to 10 in the coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 296
January 19, 2019, 07:56:39 AM
Now lot of potential altcoins have market more than btc and eth. So but now we cant predict whats the thats coins because this bad market condition. Anyway i now invested following altcoins for longterms.
Neo
Eos
Xrp
Dan
CCL

Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 19, 2019, 05:45:20 AM

I am different from you that buying altcoin with just Ethereum is enough for us to earn a lot of great benefits, because it is very hot to ask for low prices and high potential for future price increases, I think you just buy all you have  Huh Roll Eyes
people's opinions are different so you need to think repeatedly about choosing a good Altcoin.

You receive suggestions from everyone, then you find the truth to understand about Altcoinya, after that you determine the choices that you think are good and can be profitable in the future. each coin have advantages and disadvantages, so that people are different in choosing and it depends on taste.
Activity: 348
January 19, 2019, 05:44:08 AM
In the bear market is very difficult to talk about the potential of altcoins. I think the best idea is not to buy new altcoins but to keep your investment in Ethereum.

Your thoughts are quite good, but I think you should invest more instead of just keeping your ETH to be able to disperse the risk, ETH now is quite good so if you are holding or should trust it.

Yes, buy as much Ethereum as possible because it will not disappoint you in the future. I trust it very much and choose to buy it with all my money, be assertive to get better results with more profits  Grin
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 19, 2019, 05:16:12 AM

I am different from you that buying altcoin with just Ethereum is enough for us to earn a lot of great benefits, because it is very hot to ask for low prices and high potential for future price increases, I think you just buy all you have  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 19, 2019, 05:02:52 AM
for me, finding best altcoin today is very hard to know when their rising stage, but i recommend to pick and hold some of my faves NEO,ETH ofcourse, EOS, TIO and ANTOLOGY. those my picks are really high risk also to invest it needs a lot of patience and risk is always around.
Pages:
Jump to: