Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 4. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 05:00:35 AM
For me EOS and ethereum is the best choice in this part. Because price of EOS and Ethereum is very cheap and i think the price will grow again  but you must be patience for it. If you want to invest in ALTcoin i suggest you to be smart and think a lot before you invest your money.

That's right, I just focused on a few big coins on the coinmarketcap today. In addition, it is the coin blockchain, as well as some of the other major blockchain projects like ADA, ICON, NEO and many other projects.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 04:54:12 AM
Ethereum has probably the best potential. It can become the market leader in several years. As for the other altcoins I believe in these are Tron, IOTA, Lisk, Cardano, Komodo, NEO, Ontology, Gladius, and Qtum.

I acknowledge that Ethereum is very good, has a lot of potential and will have a very good price in the future, but I am fully convinced that ETH is not the best. New Bitcoin leads in the best currency issue, the most potential and the largest price  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 19, 2019, 04:48:58 AM
I think you can try to consider Parkq ICO.
Short term and long term investment could be fit to PARKQ.
Search this project and find some good and reliable sources.
Give some time and this ICO will travel into moon.
Anyway, if you would visit hopefully it catch your interest....
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 19, 2019, 04:42:19 AM
ethereum is good for investment and there is a lot of support from the public, besides that I suggest you invest in EOS altcoin. Why? because EOS has started to appear to be developing, many of them adopted the platform for the ico project, this is a good opportunity for you to buy EOS on the other hand I believe that EOS has a bright future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 04:35:43 AM
For me, I would suggest Ethereum, Neo, Eos.... These coins are potential ones and now that their prices are very low, you can buy because once the market is stable, its certain that the prices will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 19, 2019, 04:22:48 AM
Altcoin has a huge potential for investment. even though there aren't many altcoins that have increased prices, but when we are smart in choosing the right Altcoin then we can get a big profit. good analysis by paying attention to many aspects that exist, see how the Coin will circulate, see who the team joins and what steps dev to be able to make a change in the future. don't be afraid to make decisions because when we just stay quiet we won't get anything.
Activity: 644
January 19, 2019, 04:07:42 AM
For now, the market is still in a state of collapse and trading is very difficult to generate profits. But you don't give up and you can also start investing in coins that have potential. And good coins to invest in my opinion are Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, NEO, EOS, and BCH.
Activity: 588
January 18, 2019, 10:42:57 PM
For market conditions like now, I believe more to invest in the 10 best coins. If outside, I think it's riskier. And good coins, in my opinion, are XRP, EOS, and NEO. I think the coin is worth buying because it has very good development.
Activity: 672
January 18, 2019, 10:09:19 PM
maybe a lot of people say ADA is a great project that can rival and surpass ethereum, but I am more interested in ONTology and also I have the advantage of being an ONT holder because I can get ONG from staking and bonuses from dev.
Activity: 378
January 18, 2019, 10:07:23 PM
Eos, ripple, neo I think the three altcoins are also good for investment, they are well developed, if you are sure, try to invest in the three coins, because I also believe that the coins you invest will give you a profit for the future later, be patient for good results
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 18, 2019, 09:56:39 PM
For me EOS and ethereum is the best choice in this part. Because price of EOS and Ethereum is very cheap and i think the price will grow again  but you must be patience for it. If you want to invest in ALTcoin i suggest you to be smart and think a lot before you invest your money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 18, 2019, 08:48:41 PM
ethereum is good, ripple is also potential, there are other alternatives, cardano and stellar. if you have enough capital, it's not wrong to buy all of the four altcoins.
Activity: 308
January 18, 2019, 07:30:03 AM
there are still a lot of good Altcoin and it depends on each person's taste, sometimes what we think is good and according to others is not.
I think Ripple and EOS coins are good and he can provide benefits, but before you believe you can find out more in detail.
other people can only suggest and decisions within you, so choose what you think is best, hopefully it can be profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 07:28:54 AM
In my opinion, one of the most promising altcoins is ZRX. 0x is a Protocol that facilitates the exchange of ERC20 tokens. I think that the emerging trend to launch decentralized trading platforms and the merger of two markets: stock and cryptocurrency will need the ZRX token.  Since any assets can be represented as tokens and the purpose of the Protocol is 0x, it is efficient to use any Ethereum tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 05:56:26 AM
Ethereum has probably the best potential. It can become the market leader in several years. As for the other altcoins I believe in these are Tron, IOTA, Lisk, Cardano, Komodo, NEO, Ontology, Gladius, and Qtum.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
You can invest some blockchain projects. These times blockchain projects can be very profitable like seele quarkchain matrixchain etc. You can choose one of them and you can invest some money. But you need to wait some time you know these are new and young projects. Team need to develope their projects more and more in the future.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 10, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Now lot of potential altcoins have market more than btc and eth. So but now we cant predict whats the thats coins because this bad market condition. Anyway i now invested following altcoins for longterms.
Neo
Eos
Xrp
Dan
CCL
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
In the bear market is very difficult to talk about the potential of altcoins. I think the best idea is not to buy new altcoins but to keep your investment in Ethereum.

Your thoughts are quite good, but I think you should invest more instead of just keeping your ETH to be able to disperse the risk, ETH now is quite good so if you are holding or should trust it.
Activity: 297
October 17, 2018, 08:38:20 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I will keep these coins. In my opinion, these coins are the very potential and the stable price for the long term.

(EOS, XLM, NEO)
each coin had a huge potential for experiencing developments that continue to rise. with its ability to keep increasing profits by being able to count on it as a coin. as with any Altcoin that have many enthusiasts that increase its potential to continue to grow in the future.

All have hope for good in the future and you only need to research more correctly that which tokens will survive to be good.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 08:31:46 PM
I suggest you two projects. First is LOC, they are basically crypto version of Airbnb with their own upcoming chain. The team is smart about every decision and there is a core community support around the project. It has a very low market cap so I think it's a good one to grab. I don't think the price will drop because they made important announcements. Other one didn't have an ICO yet so a good chance to get some bonuses, it's Engineer.ai. They are a build on demand tech company, building apps and etc. for a much cheaper price and faster than the competitors. Blockchain has a real purpose in the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: