Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 5. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 08:17:39 PM
When we all see suggestions and also some other people's opinions about potential altcoins, sometimes there we will be difficult to choose. Because everyone has their choice according to their point of view or prediction. After I thought about it, it would be better to choose Altcoin according to our own wishes and plans. Embarrassed
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:29:47 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I will keep these coins. In my opinion, these coins are the very potential and the stable price for the long term.

(EOS, XLM, NEO)
each coin had a huge potential for experiencing developments that continue to rise. with its ability to keep increasing profits by being able to count on it as a coin. as with any Altcoin that have many enthusiasts that increase its potential to continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 17, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
To offer a variety of cryptocurrencies and say that they have a large or endless potential would be foolish. We can offer cryptocurrencies and suggest risks inherent in investing. I really like IOTA and Cardano.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I will keep these coins. In my opinion, these coins are the very potential and the stable price for the long term.

(EOS, XLM, NEO)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 10:45:20 AM
Only  Ripple ! Invest in your money and there will be a profit. When no one knows. And how much it will bring you profit is also unknown
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
These are:-

ETH
IOTA
EOS
ECC
NEO
NEM
WAVES
TRON
Activity: 162
October 17, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
your interest is sounds good but one think that your money is to be totally rest then you can invest here otherwise not. you can choose EOS coin for investing because its so potential in future. it has own blockchain technology & now it will support as a platform not only that it launce their mainnet as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
The potential is really very large, because today, many people are beginning to try to really invest in Altcoins, because today altcoins is an area that quickly accumulates capitalization, the world will obviously be different, I am sure.
Activity: 224
October 17, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
the potential for altcoin with high price increases, which is likely to be a very drastic price increase until the end of 2018. like the cryptocurrency that will boom is Ethereum saw a big jump last year as it grew more than 13,000% in value making it a phenomenal investment choice for fans cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
I think investing in xrp can be used as a place of income every time because with the help of relatively fast price movements traders must be able to understand the graph carefully so as not to experience losses and that's where they tend to be excited when they try to invest.

It must be done and meticulous to see when prices will rise and will fall again because it makes you gain profits or even make a loss.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
Have you guys heard of Tapcoin? They run hospitality/advertising and branding coin that provides real world use--cases of crypto down to basic stuff. You can purchase drinks,food or pay your hotel bills with the coin. Ithink they're okay.

Yeah, i've heard of Tapcoin by Hooch and I actually downloaded the app. It is an interesting platform considering that they pay their users for their data and also reward them using the coin. it also enables their users to get access to celebrity hosted events, discounts at the over 100,000 hotels partnered with them and free drinks. It is a coin that will definitely be used by people almost everyday and therefore worth checking out.

Altcoin has the potential to be able to continue to grow produce such a high value in the future to generate more profit.
so a State of increasing Altcoin is capable of making more profit, making it the major coin.
Activity: 173
October 17, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Altcoins with potential for me are EOS and MONERO, I believe in their success and development for the future that could make me sure about my work.
Activity: 295
October 17, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
For me the potiencial altcoin is ethereum because ethereum is trusted coin in proven it is good to buy for now and hold for the longterm. This coin is for the longterm trade and your key to profit is patience and dont panic sell if you hold your altcoins because if you hold a right you better apportunity comes to you.
Activity: 68
October 17, 2018, 08:52:09 AM
if you want to invest long-term in Altcoin, the big potential is the potential and good EOS, NEO and Ripple coins. I'm sure coin coins will benefit, if you wait patiently for the process to rise again, you will get more profits. they are strong coins so they can grow well.
Activity: 172
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
October 17, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
Have you guys heard of Tapcoin? They run hospitality/advertising and branding coin that provides real world use--cases of crypto down to basic stuff. You can purchase drinks,food or pay your hotel bills with the coin. Ithink they're okay.

Yeah, i've heard of Tapcoin by Hooch and I actually downloaded the app. It is an interesting platform considering that they pay their users for their data and also reward them using the coin. it also enables their users to get access to celebrity hosted events, discounts at the over 100,000 hotels partnered with them and free drinks. It is a coin that will definitely be used by people almost everyday and therefore worth checking out.
Activity: 86
October 17, 2018, 07:39:46 AM
Activity: 310
October 17, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
There are tons of awesome altcoins. Besides Ethereum, there are some great and very perspective alts like NEO, IOTA, XYO and many others. But nobody would guarantee that if you invest now in NEO, you will get profit within several days. Make an investigation of a coin and only than invest in it.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
In my opinion, on the top of altcoins with potential are: ethereum, eos, cardano, neo, ripple, trx. I think it is worth investing in one of these ones.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 17, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
If you want to invest on any good altcoins with tremendous protensial then I will advice you to invest into Cardano, Iota, Eos, Xlm, Trx etc. This all coins have good protensial to grow in future.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
other   than  etheium   i   ca   recommend   you   to   invest   on  ripple  or   even  cardano  is   a  good  coin  both  of  them  have  different  potential  so  make  your  own  research.
Pages:
Jump to: