Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 25. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
I don't even have a top 5 list, I have a top 3 list.

I'm currently only invested in Bitcoin, Steem and Monero and I'm not really looking into any other coins at the moment.
The reason why I'm only interested in the above coins is because I know those coins inside out and use them pretty much daily.

I personally don't like to invest in something that I don't make use of personally. Probably a bit weird though...

Thats fair enough.

I dont use any of my investments. (i simply buy and hold) but currently i am moving some fiat into:

Deep onion - Not listed on many exchanges yet, low supply, great potential for the future
Neo - Very solid project - i consider this one of the safer investments
PIVX - Dash fork, very strong team,  working product
Cardano - Again strong team, great potential - but they seem to be pretty slow with their movement due to wanting perfection - could be seen as a good or bad thing
ARK - Interesting project, the best wallet out there IMO - If they can pull it off i see huge gains for ark.

I am invested in over 30 cryptos (Very small investments) , but these are the ones that have my attention for now.

I think for a safer ride platforms like ETH, and Neo are safer options as they are not one trick ponies, privacy is also big which is why i also have invested in XVG, deep onion, and PIVX, and also look for cryptos that have actual working products for better security.

Many of my investments are based purely on speculation an they dont have working products yet, but there is huge potential if they can pull it off.

Just my thoughts Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
You can easily get 10 cheap and good potential altcoins that are already on coinmarketcap. Just do little research and you will see them.There may be bias if someone drops his own list which is not good for investment
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 31, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
Litecoin is more resistant than I thought, and I also have long-term investments like btw and utt. I have lost some money due to Etherum, so I do not recommend investing in Etherum. Dash will be back at $ 500 nearest time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
If something is promising for today in a falling market so it's zilliqa and Ontology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
Cheap coins with much potential are: $LGO Legolas, $RKT Rock Token, $IPBC Interplanetary Broadcast Coin, $THETA Theta Token, and $DTA Data Token.
Activity: 128
March 31, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

These coins are the  great Potential for us in the future:-

CARDANO

ETH

BTC

NEO

NEM

EOS
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
TKN and BlockCAT are my most significant investments. TKN should announce their credit card, partnership, app, etc. BlockCAT is one of the few projects that launched as an ICO and started to deliver their product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 01:41:03 PM
 CS, Ripple, Bytom, Status, IOStoken, Storm etc. All coin are have good marketcap, cheap and potential coins
Activity: 2
March 31, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
Activity: 434
March 31, 2018, 01:37:57 PM
Litecoin can be considered as one of the potential coins. Not only the coin has a market capital of $6 billion, but has also shown stability in the last 3 years. The coin has also been adopted by Coinbase, making it accepted in many countries which is likely to shoot up its price. Also, recently Segwit was activated, which has made its transactions even faster. It has also one of the best development teams working behind it. Hence, we can expect good amount of profit from the coin.
There are some of the best coins we can say have the potential to then take some attention and do some research before we can say that this can be some way how we can make a profit.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 31, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Hey, talking about top 100-150 coins I would point out NEBL, UBQ, KOMODO, ARK, STRAT. I think we will see potential of these coins in 2018 as some of them are platforms with great devs and community, I myself have been with strat since its ICO Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Cardano is a technology platform that runs the ADA cryptocurrency. ADA was developed around a Recursive InterNetwork Architecture (RINA), while Cardano uses the Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm to achieve decentralized consensus in its network. Cardano (ADA) - Roadmap Update release, unofficial code commit tracker release, also, Gogeun Testnet Launch!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 31, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
Litecoin can be considered as one of the potential coins. Not only the coin has a market capital of $6 billion, but has also shown stability in the last 3 years. The coin has also been adopted by Coinbase, making it accepted in many countries which is likely to shoot up its price. Also, recently Segwit was activated, which has made its transactions even faster. It has also one of the best development teams working behind it. Hence, we can expect good amount of profit from the coin.
Activity: 34
March 31, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
My list is below:

-DeepOnion
-Ripple
-Tron
-Neo
-Cardano
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 31, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
You can use this forum to find information about the coins you want to invest in. Use coinmarketcap to look for top trending coins and do your researches on it. Currently I invested on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, NEO and small amount on ETH classic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
March 31, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
all the current potential coins and tokens are all very cheap, call it like ethereum, bch, btg, ripple, stellar and iota have drastically decreased, so I think this is the right time to buy and HODL
Activity: 448
March 31, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
All coins have the same potential. All of them must return to their previous values.
Carefully choose coins to invest only when the whole market is green. Because if one chose the coin it will make us lose at the end
Activity: 39
March 31, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
you should monitor the tranding pegs every minute, and respond to public issues about bitcoin.
but do not be too ambitious if you do not want to fall too deep ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 11:49:14 AM
Can somebody look into Lala? Is it a potential coin to hold into? Answers are appreciated.  Grin
LALA? i think is not coin, maybe what you say is token(ICO), not easy to find good ico for invest. better you invest in ethereum, waves, ripple thats altcoins and now is best time because the prices now are decrease
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

As what I have observed in the prices of most coins, we still can't predict what coins have potential to bloom someday but NEO is the number one coin I would choose to invest if I have enough money to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: