Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 24. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
There are a lot of such coins, now a lot of projects that have a great potential but because of cheap bitcoin they can not develop the project because they do not have the money for that
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

ethereum now is down price, so it good time to buy. i think ethereum going to moon asap
then cheap coins but profitable is TER. my prediction april or may can going to the moon  Shocked
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

the potential coin to be a very expensive coin is a coin that has a total supply of less than 50 million and has an excellent and highly experienced developer team in the world of digital currencies and has a very useful project for the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
There are a lot of potentially successful projects. One of them is LuckyToken. Join this.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
Right now so many altr coin even btc price also so much reasonable for invest. for long term invest btc,eth,neo,ltc and xrp all coins are highly potential because the five coin i do holding in my account.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
I have two potential coins suggestion, The ethereum and ripple these two is the next of bitcoin.
Activity: 48
April 02, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
Pay attention to UTT. This company has been engaged in brokerage services in the us securities market for several years.
Activity: 63
April 02, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

The time is more then perfect, in such condition I would advice you to buy eth & ltc as main crypto investments, because the 2018 will be the year of the development and implementation and those coins are lead by smart people. For the non-known token, take a look at LYMPO (LYM) tokken, their main idea is to monetize sports data, not to mention, they are lead by passionated people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 02:34:36 PM
I like nanjcoin, only went to the stock exchange, such trading volumes and immediately went into growth.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 02, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

You can invest in coins like Monero, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Neo. Let me give some facts about Neo where I have invested some money:

On December 25, the price of Neo was $59.94 and on 27th Jan 2018, the price has shot to $ $134.48. With this more that 100% percent increase in price this cryptocurrency is definitely to look for.

At the time of writing this, the following are its stats
•   Market capital: $ 3,161,723,500
•   1 NEO=$48
•   Maximum supply of coins:100,000,000 NEO.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
For this moment I like Ambit most of all.
Same here mate,  but i wont forget eth.
Eth still have the investotors, so probably eth
is a potential coun.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 02, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

XVG and NXT are two coin that I fully believe they will have great potential in the future
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

I think, at first you should try buying tokens. Investing in ICO is a guaranteed income!
Here's the one I like "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
For this moment I like Ambit most of all.
Activity: 65
April 02, 2018, 04:07:49 AM
for the moment I can not give you a deep suggestion about altcoin which is very potential for future investing because when I see the movement of all altcoin it falls and very much decrease happened beside that this happened to all altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
I would advise you to pay attention to the coins from the Top-10 coinmarketcap because the price of them is now very much fell but in the future the demand for them will be great and therefore the price will increase again.
Activity: 8
April 02, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
Cheap coins with much potential are: $LGO Legolas, $RKT Rock Token, $IPBC Interplanetary Broadcast Coin, $THETA Theta Token, and $DTA Data Token.

I am wondering if you can provide some reasons why you stated these?
Activity: 229
April 02, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
I think ethereum is good as well as ripple, goleb, mysterium and syscoin because these coin has a true decentralize network and the market price can increase in the future.
Activity: 44
April 02, 2018, 12:49:02 AM
There plenty of potential coin this year that you may want to invest.
First is the STEEM. As what we know steem has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and a zero fees. It is very fast to transact.
Second is the ARK. Ark is also fast coin around 8 seconds transaction speed. It allows you to stakes as well.
Third is ETHEREUM my favorite because it has risen so much in this few years and when you used to be only a few cent you will used. And also i like this coin because this coin only introduced their own network in the market in which people can create tokens based on it easily. It can be made easier for the developer to create their own token.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
I am an investor that thinks that investing in coins like bitcoin and ethereum would rather be a safe option in the long term given the network it has developed and the support system it has gathered from the global financial community so these coins present less risk than any other coins given its market dominance.
Pages:
Jump to: