Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 26. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 44
March 31, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
Ark brands themselves as the platform for consumer adoption. What stands out for Ark is basically their attempt to bring the SmartBridge technology to life. Think of it as a technology that links blockchains together, i.e. Ethereum with Steem with BitShares and so on.

Ark is also a pretty fast coin (around 8 second transaction speed). It allows you to stake as well. Staking means you generate more coins from what you have. It’s also decentralized like other cryptos and the voting weight in Ark is divided across all votes. It also has an ArkShield program that provides additional protection to Ark.

As they plan to be an ecosystem of its own, with their own physical card system that can be used in malls or restaurants, it’s one of the top altcoins in my opinion. It rose from $3 to almost $9 recently but has since gone down.

Ark also has plans for optional privacy that may compete with Monero, and a storage function which will compete with other coins like Siacoin and Storj.
Activity: 118
March 30, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think these coin's will help you in the future:-

ETH

BTC

NEO

NEM
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 06:18:40 PM
I believe in and am keeping on my radar Bitcoinage's upcoming ICO.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I'd suggest you to buy tokens, because, in my opinion, they are the future. Investing in ICO is the perfect decision right now.
What do you think?
By the way, here's an innovative ICO project "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE that I'm currently investing in. Amazing idea!
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

There are a number of good coin cheaply available especially now that the market has taken a dip, Coins like NEO, ETH WAVES, have taken significant dip and are cheaply available, these are coins with good market potential, therefore presents a good investing opportunity
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 30, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

I agree with you about that, this is a really great time to but many coins, because all of the altcoins have really low prices. In my opinion, ethereum can be a better choice than bitcoin now, according to its old top price. And also, I think neo may be a good choice in these times.
Activity: 132
March 30, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

I have a list of cheap coins, these have promising work behind them but still down due to the market crashes. Check these out:

NxT

TAU

POWR

Achain
Activity: 132
March 30, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Buy PRG and 0x, there are other Alts but I would go for these if I had more money. PRG has caught my eyes I think PRG will boom as they launch the co working spaces they are talking about.
Activity: 378
March 30, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
Why do you pick Steem into this tierlist? I thought it would be Ethereum because of his functionality and good stability of price.
Activity: 84
March 29, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
Ripple (XRP) As of December 30, 2017, it was noted that the XRP market reached 110 billion US dollars. This value puts Ripple in second place in the Cryptocurrency Market Cap ranking. The trail of success below will be the basic guide for those of you who want to invest from Ripple's potential.
First  its technology is focusing on anomymity which for me is really important to finally get back privacy on our asset which governments should never have deprived us from Then the project is built around the development a strong community of supporters and early adopters For me this is key for long term success And this is done right at this time by the developpers They are putting in place the things to have this strong supporting strong community to empower the coin
Activity: 51
March 29, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
One of the most innovative crypto currencies to date. Marinecoin will definitely out preform all others. 20000 coins for each proof of promotion. Self sustaining and time tested.  Dev-less and eco friendly block chain. Supported a a strong community. Register https://marineco.in and here https://marineco.in/ico for ICO. Artificial intelligence to the blockchain. Nothing to lose by signing up.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
March 27, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
I see a good potential coins that are focused on ICO and issue of tokens. Why? Because the Ethereum network is highly loaded and the load is growing. Remember the crypto cats. I think that there will be more ICO in other networks and the price of these coins will greatly increase. For example, stellar.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
Nowadays there are a number of altcoins that are based off of zero knowledge encryption. The strongest one is Zcash (ZEC), but that has already gotten a significant amount of attention. ZenCash is much lesser known, and has a much smaller market cap. It had a rough launch and some developer drama that lead to a big sell off, of which it has not yet recovered. However, they have big plans, and development is moving along. In the coming weeks they will be releasing their first major differentiating feature: “Secure Nodes”. This will likely garner a fair amount of attention, and the price will increase accordingly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
You should pay attention(like me) on coins with quite small cap,but which was popular during autumm and December.I`m talking about projects like Quantstamp, Request, QASH, Wabi
Maybe i`d recommend you the OriginTrail, project in same direction like VeChain,but just with small cap and not so popular
Activity: 40
March 27, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
If you look for a cheap and great potential altcoins , I have two favourites. One is axp , the other one is covesting. They are both in kucoin and I believe a lot these two altcoins in middle-term.
If you need more proven altcoins there are modum and lunyr. They are still too cheap!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
March 27, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
I would recommend the next 5 promising coins that can make a profit:

- NEO
- ETH
- ADA
- NCASH
- CS

It seems to me that these coins can bring significant profits after a while!
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
I know two coin are very trustful ; NEO and ETH. My potantial the other coin is INS. Expected huge rising in INS side. We should wait for the green colour in graphs.
Activity: 243
March 27, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

You made a really good choice when you decided to invest at such a time. These are my personal preferences: Stellar, VeChain, Tether, Cardano and IOTA.  Smiley
Activity: 462
March 27, 2018, 12:46:17 PM
At the moment is not the best time for altcoins. The prices are falling and it is not known how long this will last. However, this creates an opportunity to buy at a low price. It is definitely worth investing in eth, neo, eos or deeponion.
All coins have the same potential. As a trader or investor should be careful choosing a coin to invest.
You can choose your own. The whole market has fallen long and hopefully can return to the previous values.
Pages:
Jump to: