Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 21. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 08:26:06 AM
I really believe in Lympo from the very first beginning. Lympo intends to revolutionise the healthy lifestyle ecosystem by monetising and incentivising wellness data which is collected via blockchain. They're growing up a stable and working ecosystem, where the future of Lympo will be backed. The Lympo app+ecosystem will be a great place to host crowdfunding initiatives because it will attract people and businesses truly enthusiastic about healthy and active lifestyle. Also the use of wearable fitness trackers data can be utilized and reused for later purposes. "Paired with the growth of the global wearables industry, the Lympo ecosystem will enable users to provide individualized, verified, self-generated data and receive LYM tokens in return. The user will then be able to spend it on various goods as well as services in the Lympo marketplace, which will eventually encompass a network of health, wellness, and sports services and goods."

They're very transparent about team tokens having a lock period of years, and large holders, for example some time ago they made Tony's wallet public. So there is certainly nothing abnormal happening with the recent token rising.

Furthermore as they're always like to remind everyone; price is not the focus, it's nice to see it going up of course. However my guess would be this is due to the fact that we have upcoming big news, and more-so; due to the main market getting very healthy again, in a steady fashion, these past couple of weeks. Something big is coming on 18th April.

What that translates into usually; is creating more buyers for projects such as Lympo's, since market confidence is much higher all-around.

Lympo Medium Article
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:22:23 AM
I qill advise you to look at asian projects, and one of the TOP asian potential project is Arcblock. It has been choosen by one really big investor, and this does mean something...
I think in terms of potential coins I will choose nucleus vision because right now the votality was consistent and I observed with that.

My potencial coins is bitcoin and ethereum because that two is tested for investment and theres people become rich because of that because of the good pricing.bitcoin and ethereum is sometimes low and sometimes goes up but dont be scared about that because i sure the price will back to normal price.for me i will choose bitcoin and ethereum because theres big potencial and very trusted coins.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
I qill advise you to look at asian projects, and one of the TOP asian potential project is Arcblock. It has been choosen by one really big investor, and this does mean something...
I think in terms of potential coins I will choose nucleus vision because right now the votality was consistent and I observed with that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
This is my two cheap but maximum growth potential altcoins. Bytecoin (BCN) market cap is $800 million, Bytecoin is an open-sourced decentralized cryptocurrency with untraceable payments, a worldwide network system that predicts the future. Tron (TRX) market cap is $3.3 billion, TRON is a block-based open-source global digital entertainment protocol that is cross-protocol for digital entertainment. Tron has shown tremendous growth in last few days by having the most growth in any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
April 17, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
when you search potential altcoins, number 1 is ethereum is not cheap but ethereum have big potential then ripple, waves, ignis, nxt. but when you want coins very cheap you can invest in tokens like credits, eos, ada thats potential tokens
Activity: 246
April 17, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Look for currencies that have a new generation of blockchain, because the fastest and most technologically advanced currencies will be our future and will later replace the outdated ones.

What exact new generation technologies are you talking about? Did I miss something and that people brought more innovations to the market?
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
A lot of potential coins in the market so I am holding these coins because I see a profitable on these. Ada, xlm, minex, eido, and ofcourse the most is ethereum. With the recent down fall of btc I also believes on these coins to be higher prices this year. Always search the very profitable for you to observe the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 17, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
Look for currencies that have a new generation of blockchain, because the fastest and most technologically advanced currencies will be our future and will later replace the outdated ones.
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
April 17, 2018, 06:31:11 AM
http://poissoncoin.io/

- A new kind of blockchain: public ledger based on a centralized database (inspired by the Ripple)
- A trustful system: proof of work made by the user (inspired by IOTA). Overdraft allowed without charges!
- An outstanding security: keys generated by a high quality ROT29 cryptosystem (a revolutionary protocol)
- A great distribution model: early adopters exponentially advantaged (inspired by Bitcoin)
- An arbitrary supply: no limit of tokens, every "pump" is a bubble (inspired by Stellar Lumens and IOTA)
- A brilliant participation: stakers earn money thanks to a Ponzi protocol (inspired by Bitconnect)

The PoissonCoin has been called so for two reasons. First, it honors the famous French mathematician Simeon Denis Poisson who gave his name to the "Poisson distribution" in probability theory. Its ICO roughly follows a Poisson distribution. Secondly, on April Fool's Day, French people are used to making jokes by sticking a paper fish to a victim's back! ("poisson" means fish in french)

PoissonCoin has been developed by the team of Vivien Berriche, researcher in pataphysical cryptography at Kim Kardashian College of Cryptography.

The whole project is detailed in the whitepaper.

http://poissoncoin.io
https://medium.com/@antoniomarandino/will-rot29-be-a-new-standard-for-cryptocurrencies-b93a333582bd
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vberriche/communique-of-poissoncoin-foundation
https://medium.com/@antoniomarandino/will-rot29-be-a-new-standard-for-cryptocurrencies-b93a333582bd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-civqc2_J8
https://github.com/vberriche
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 17, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
Dentacoin and now Cardano. I hold dentacoin and ADA, Both are good coin. The price is low now, In a few months, I hope the price will go to the moon. Denta coin  has ever reached the highest price when BTC is 20 K. It is now slowly increase together with the increase of BTC.
Activity: 700
April 17, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

If you are looking for cheap and low price coin with huge potential, i think you should looking for ravencoin. Its decentralized and open source. I am believe this coin will next verge. Beside that, you should looking wanchain too, its great opportunity to make profits with that coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
To his list have mandated 5 promising coins I'll take the next coin:
1. Siacoin (SC)
This promising newcomer to the cryptocurrency market is not so much a virtual payment instrument as an innovative cloud storage technology that can protect all your assets even in the event of a force majeure system failure. It is a global decentralized storage facility that provides users from around the world with an unprecedented level of privacy and security. SIA cloud developers use on-premises encryption, which means that they encrypt the entire file and each part of it separately. Thus, no one is able to know exactly what files you store on the platform.
2. Tron (TRX)
Decentralized Protocol that allows users to meet their needs for online entertainment, using all the advantages of blockchain.
3. Verge (XVG)
One of the safest and most anonymous coins. Released back in 2014 and designed with an emphasis on privacy. Verde uses Proof of Work (proof of work) and supports 5 mining algorithms (Scrypt, X17, Groestl, Blake2s, Lyra2rev2). The currency is constantly evolving and supported by a large number of wallets. It is traded on many exchanges, but the bulk falls on Bittrex.
4. Cardano (ADA)
Open cryptocurrency project, which is a decentralized public block-chart. Its authors aim to improve the smart contract platform, which will allow users to create applications and contracts cheaply and safely. Thus, a new decentralized economy will be created, and the financial sector will become more democratic. For the project was developed a new highly secure programming language Haskell, which provides enhanced security of the entire system. At the moment this is the most secure programming language.
5. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Stellar is called a decentralized consent platform that supports any type of cryptocurrency. Moreover, it is equipped with a built-in decentralized exchange. Service developers are confident that this simple and effective technology will help improve the financial infrastructure in the world.
Activity: 139
April 14, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
My five potential coins are NXT, EOS, XMR, NEO, IPFS, where NXT and EOS have changed the potential of the underlying digital money, and the price is also in a relatively low position. XMR is unique in anonymous coins. IPFs may have a real outbreak in two years.
Activity: 686
April 14, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

we really need a coin that is not only good for now but also good for a long period of time but it is very difficult to find the coin because it remains as good as any coin that market conditions will greatly affect the price so that when the red market of course the price of the coin even red so for the moment I can not really judge which coins are good
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

My favorite Potential are

ETH

NEO

NEM

IOTA

DASH
Activity: 126
April 13, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
One of the potential coins is LuckyToken. Join its bounty and airdrop campaign.
Activity: 378
April 13, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
I believe best potential coins are BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, NEO etc and cheap and good potential coin are XRP, CS, TRX, VEN, BNB etc. So you can invest it.
Activity: 129
April 13, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

MY Potential coins are

DASH

ETH

NEO
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

5 top coins that I'm sure will bring good effects for the future. thus, some of these coins give considerable advantages. so as to be reliable in the future. namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: