Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 20. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 01, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
For me there are several promising coins. I will name 3 of them: Waves, Bancor and Ethereum, because all they have a strong team, great idea and solve a lot of problems connected with real life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
Now it isn't difficult to choose such coin at all. You can choose for yourself that you consider it necessary to keep.
If you are courageous in attraction of the capital, it can be the best way to get profit in the future.
Be careful in the choice of coins to invest only when all market green. I would prefer EOS

And I have already done my choice. I am voting for Cardano, EOS, IOTA, TRON, Qtum, and OmiseGO. Verge and Stellar are also very cool altcoins. I hope that this video will help you also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-ZGfNI8f0
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
potential coins are VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH we just have to calm and see what happen..i can vividly see they have future
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
What you think about Telcoin? This is my most significant investment. I think we will see potential of TEL in Q4 2018.
Activity: 700
April 28, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
The potential of the coin can be estimated by many criteria, often at the very beginning of the project it is very difficult to understand whether the development team can create exactly what they describe in the white sheet, but in a few months you can understand whether the project will be expensive. At the moment there are more than 50 projects that look very promising.
Activity: 364
April 28, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
Look for currencies that have a new generation of blockchain, because the fastest and most technologically advanced currencies will be our future and will later replace the outdated ones.

Has an excellent and highly experienced developer team in the world of digital currency and has a very useful project for the future. Potential coins to be very expensive coins are coins that have a total inventory of less than 50 million
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
According to me the top 5 coins will be
1.   Bitcoin
2.   Ethereum
3.   Litecoin
4.   Ripple
5.   Monero
All of these have great potential and a growing underlying technology. These are easily available in the market and can survive in the long run. As the market is low now days, it’s the best time to invest in them now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
Some coins in the crypto currency markets have very high potential. they will show it in future time. investors should evaluate them. my favorites are Dovu docademic
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

My list of potential coins:

Neo - China ethereum, only in this year starts to invite ICOs
Thekey - China Identification tools
Cardstack  - upcoming ICO which have own product
Pdata - Same upcoming ICO with the famous team
Burstcoin - very interesting coin with hardware mining
Activity: 5
April 22, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
I know some of you may laugh at me, but i bought some SpankChain for lulz. I couldn't resist having a token called SPANK in my portofolio. On a more serious note tho: ShipChain.
Activity: 434
April 22, 2018, 07:25:16 AM
For me ,there are only two coins that can become Ethereum and bitcoin competitors. It is Neo-Chinese Ethereum ,the most popular currency in the Chinese market and ripple, which is now actively used in the banking sector.
Activity: 630
April 22, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
Ignore all the marine coiners, it's a free airdrop and the coin has no unique features that make it desirable to investors. Pick something that will create demand e.g. NEO which runs ICOs and other DAPPs on it's platform. Similarly LISK will do the same later this year.
Activity: 66
April 22, 2018, 03:12:07 AM
Here is a good going on now at Marinecoìn.  Get 20,000 -MTC- for completing AI assigned task.  Marinecoìn is using time dilution technology to fairly and equitably distribute their coins to the 100% decentralized community being formed currently. 

MTC- will have inherent value since the blockchain is designed to run at high speeds and low cost for IoT applications.  Artificial intelligence, Jarvis, is managing the ico campaign so it is dev-less with automatic payment via AI.  Learn more here   marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 145
April 18, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
Now it isn't difficult to choose such coin at all. You can choose for yourself that you consider it necessary to keep.
If you are courageous in attraction of the capital, it can be the best way to get profit in the future.
Be careful in the choice of coins to invest only when all market green. I would prefer EOS
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
April 18, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
Very much to be pleasant to me VEE coin, the BlockV project.
The main objective of BLOCKv — to expand possibilities of the existing blockchain platforms, having provided to developers and businessmen simple tools for creation of own digital values on the basis of any already existing assets.

It is supposed that the protocol will be compatible with such a blockchain systems as Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS though the main token of VEE will be started over Ethereum according to the ERC20 standard.

Generally in the future I consider, will take leading places on sales and advertizing. They already have a mobile application the functionality of which very much attracts. For me personally a coin a top 1
Activity: 130
April 17, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
When you see potential coins , you 'll probably think wrong. But you expected good project, good coin price. Potential coins have a light for market.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 08:33:30 AM
Dentacoin and now Cardano. I hold dentacoin and ADA, Both are good coin. The price is low now, In a few months, I hope the price will go to the moon. Denta coin  has ever reached the highest price when BTC is 20 K. It is now slowly increase together with the increase of BTC.
look at cardano total supply and market cap.
after that, look at same things of bitcoin.
even though cardano market cap rises to bitcoin market cap, cardano will cost 5-6 $, no more.
Activity: 138
April 17, 2018, 08:33:20 AM
I would invest in ETH and NEO.  I think these coins have good potential.  Maybe in Monero.
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
You are really right. My top 4 coins are INS, Credits, SwisBorg, Cardano that have low prices. I believe these coins will gain good profit in the future. I think You should search these coins.
Activity: 756
April 17, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
my top looks like this:
№1. NEM (XEM)
№2. Monero (XMR)
№3. Ethereum Classic (ETC)
№4. Status (SNT)
№5. Waves (WAVES)
№6. district0x (DNT)
№7. Decred (DCR)
№8. Lisk (LSK)