Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 28. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

XVG should be in the top of the list. SCS at the second with many use case as of information found on their website and community. Doge at third, maybe you are thinking why this one? It has a long-term potential use. If you are seeking this information to invest in coins, I suggest you dig more into XVG and SCS.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I am really into 2-3 types of coins. One is DAPP capable, second, utility coins (which target a budding indutry, like Cannabis, Freelancing, advertising based) for utility coins, I like the following:

- Flixx (undervalued and YT monetization decentralized model)
- PRG (Undervalued and solid cannabis coin
- CAN (Freelancing portal backed by this utility coin)
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
Cheap coins with much potential are: $LGO Legolas, $RKT Rock Token, $IPBC Interplanetary Broadcast Coin, $THETA Theta Token, and $DTA Data Token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 25, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
So far, there are no certain coins where a good prospect would have been seen. While the market red is very difficult to say about the favorites.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
NEO
ETH
LISK
PRG
ICX
DRGN
PRG

This aint investment advice, DYOR and see. I like these coins, they will be big in 2018 and 2019.

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

If you ask about concretly cheap - i pick Ripple and Dogecoins as top 2 and there it is, much stability and good reputation of team that develops
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 25, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

I can offer you even 50 coins that will come out with new Ico and they will all be promising. This is already in time it will become clear that they were either right or wrong, but while they invest in this their money they will live and develop.
there is some of the best coin that we can say have the potential to be then take some attention and do make some research on it before that we can say that this is could be some of the way on how we can earn for.
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH are the potential coins in market now. All of them return to their former values. For safe investment, it is wiser to invest those coins only when the whole market remains green.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 25, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
My top five coins are:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Electroneum.
Even though these coins do not easily double in value, they are worth a serious investment when you want a long term returns.

Yes you are exactly right with that. These coins are best for a long term investments since this coins are potential coins for the future. I you really want to invest then you should try one of this coins specially bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

I can offer you even 50 coins that will come out with new Ico and they will all be promising. This is already in time it will become clear that they were either right or wrong, but while they invest in this their money they will live and develop.
Activity: 444
March 25, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
This year I think to bet on the price rise of the tokens of decentralized exchanges. In my portfolio KNC, 0x, OAX and EDT. I am sure that these tokens have the greatest potential for growth since the demand for decentralized exchanges will only grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
I think that now the most ambitious coins are Ethereum, Waves and NEO. Which I bought for a long-term investment. I really believe in them!
Activity: 546
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
The more promising coins of course is the coins that are already on the up board, and certainly the top coins can be ensure on the side of its technology, usability and community. I don't think it's worth it if we buy a cheaper coins, for me., I'm more tended on the coins that really have a good popularity among many people.
Activity: 254
March 25, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
I think you should pay attention to such coins. The classification of Ethereum classic (the maximum value of 0.01 btc per 1 coin, now the price of 0.00218000 btc, has fallen strongly from the maximum value, maybe a strong increase)
Stratis (the maximum value of 0.0046 btc per 1 coin, now the price of 0.00058 btc, dropped sharply from the maximum possible cost, soon many releases, maybe a serious increase)
I saw many times coins that using addons for their names like Ethereum classic, can you explain in two words is that completely different project or not?
Activity: 504
March 25, 2018, 04:35:40 AM
I think Universa has a good potential. There is very strong team but they have not launched mainnet yet. You can buy UTN-p (erc-20) tokens now and than change it to UTN
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

I want to sugget you my choice of coins to use for yourself, there is: ZCash, Verge, Bytecoin, Siacoin, Hshare. I searched them some time and think they're pretty good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
If you want an exisiting coin civic is a good choice which involves in kyc and for upcoming coin i suggest try to look on Velix.ID they focus on identity vefication almost same with civic
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
Bitcoin is one of the potential coin in the virtual coin market. There are lots of coin in the market but ethereum, minexcoin nxt, VEN, Neo are the popular coin in the market but Bitcoin is in the Top.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 05:20:38 PM
My prefer for good potential coins on closest from now time are: Ark, Hshare, and ofcourse Digibyte, i found them not bad with behind projects. And don't forget about ETH!

Activity: 316
March 24, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Now is the best time for shopping. I advise you to buy KIN, Verge, HTMLCOIN. These are the most promising options for longevity.
Pages:
Jump to: