Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 30. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 23, 2018, 08:40:47 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

my top 5 are
bitcoin
ethereum
minexcoin
nxt
trx

If you were going to choose to those altcoins, choose minexcoin, read their platform and investigate for yourself, I know you will like it too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH are now my potential coins. Maybe they will not get you x10 profit but in long- term, you will not lose from any of them.
Patience is the key for all of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 08:35:25 AM
When you see potential coins , you 'll probably think wrong. But you expected good project, good coin price. Potential coins have a light for market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 08:34:26 AM
Ripple (XRP) As of December 30, 2017, it was noted that the XRP market reached 110 billion US dollars. This value puts Ripple in second place in the Cryptocurrency Market Cap ranking. The trail of success below will be the basic guide for those of you who want to invest from Ripple's potential.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 23, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 23, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
I would suggest that you look at DADI,CARDSTACK, POA, these are three very good projects.
DADI creates a decentralized cloud storage system, and CARDSTACK creates a decentralized software ecosystem.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 08:10:07 AM
Yes, please. I also want to know these coins. then I will soon be very rich and do not need to write here anymore. or I buy a DeLorean and see in the future which tokens will rise sharply  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
March 23, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: