Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 145. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Is 8.7.1 good to stake or do I NEED to update to 8.7.2?

Thanks.

You must be updated to 0.8.7.2.

The update can be download here: http://www.potcoin.com/wallets/

It's a simple re-install. Please backup your wallet just in case.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is 8.7.1 good to stake or do I NEED to update to 8.7.2?

Thanks.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Should staking take up 400MB of RAM? None of my other POS coins do and I thought POSv was supposed to be better?
Anyone else having the same issue? I mean I have 8GB of RAM to spare but that's a hog.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
now there back in stake. guess its my turn. sweet.

Enjoy it while it lasts. There are likely very few coins actively staking, couple that with the way the stake is accounted for in POSv2.0 ,I think, and we get to see a much higher than normal stake rate for awhile. Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
now there back in stake. guess its my turn. sweet.
legendary
In the wallet, should a number be listed in "stake:"  ? I saw my whole balance there at first but now nothing. Just wondering if thats normal.
Only when its your turn to mint a block. That balance is the coins that you can't spend because they aren't mature. When you stake a block you are essentially destroying the coins put up for stake and generating fresh coins in that block, those new coins need 260 confirmations before they can be spent.
In the wallet, should a number be listed in "stake:"  ? I saw my whole balance there at first but now nothing. Just wondering if thats normal.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Hello PotCoin community,

I have a lot of faith in PotCoin. So decided to start a merchant business around it. In this case, t-shirts.

I've created a basic template design for a PotCoin T-shirt and wanted to see what you would like to see, or changed if anything. Maybe, a tag line etc.,etc.

Of course, you can pay in Potcoins for the t-shirts which is the whole reason I'm doing this. So any feedback, suggestions , or what you
do let me know. You can reach me at [email protected] also ,or @twitter cryptothreads.

I can give a discount in return for a rating also as we are listed on coinpayments.net: https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-5f05342981404ade907803832ce7d870

thanks,
cryptothreads
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
POTCOIN as a payout coin at altnuts.com. Mine with SHA, SCRYPT, or X11 rigs. Daily payouts! All you need to do is set your stratum address with your POTCOIN address. Come check it out. Smiley
legendary
sry. it seemed like you were throwing out 'repeatedly' like im an $#* for asking. Anyway, I do have bc5 and the original list of nodes on this threads mainpage. it was working, received coins already. sry thanks.

That "repeatedly" wasn't aimed at you, it also might have a been poor choice of wording. The bad is on me as well.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
right on... lol I almost didn't even want to check this morning, thanks for the update potcoin. I will be staking for many moons to come

smoking a noon doobie to celebrate
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
sry. it seemed like you were throwing out 'repeatedly' like im an $#* for asking. Anyway, I do have bc5 and the original list of nodes on this threads mainpage. it was working, received coins already. sry thanks.
legendary
I upgraded, I was staking, it stopped staking, I restarted the wallet, now says 'you need to upgrade or other nodes need to upgrade. Do I have an old node in my list lol. Is there a "new" list of proper nodes? or is that a dumb question.

As others have posted repeatedly. Put banscore=5 in your potcoin.conf and restart the wallet.

have that for a while now..settle down

What? Settle down?
I posted it to try and be of help, I am running my wallet with that and am NOT seeing any upgrade alerts.
I upgraded, I was staking, it stopped staking, I restarted the wallet, now says 'you need to upgrade or other nodes need to upgrade. Do I have an old node in my list lol. Is there a "new" list of proper nodes? or is that a dumb question.

As others have posted repeatedly. Put banscore=5 in your potcoin.conf and restart the wallet.

have that for a while now..settle down
legendary

legendary
How long you think it will take exchanges to start rollin again?

Bittrex was up, so if they pulled their wallet, it won't take long for them to come back.
Polo and cryptsy will have to reindex and sync up with the chain before they can bring theirs back online, this may take some time depending on the server that is hosting the daemon.

They do not have to reindex or resync. Simply launch the new wallet and it's good to go. They are probably stuck at the 974999 block. Simple running of new code will fix the issue
Cryptsy went offline before the transition block because of the fork, there is no guarantee that they actually are on the right chain, the same probably goes for polo. They will likely either bootstrap or reindex to make sure they are connected to the right chain before they bring the wallets back online.

For the record, according to cryptsy.com/pages/status, cryptsy saw 924068 as its last block, they will at the least have to get fully synced before they can bring the wallet back.
Polo doesn't seem to have a status page, not that I can find anyway, but they have had potcoin frozen and their wallet offline since about the same time as cryptsy, so who knows what block they are on.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Wallet working good. Staking nicely! Good work devs

Here too, happy staking!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Wallet working good. Staking nicely! Good work devs
Jump to: