Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 23. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

I could rant for days about how ridiculous cannabis law is in america, in my state they are barely letting people get micro amounts of CBD for medicine. It's so aggravating how slow the law makers are with this stuff....I don't think they will ever legalize it federally. The government will just keep looking the other way and let the states decide on their own, some states will drag their feet for years because some conservative politicians feel they have the right to tell people what they can and can't do with their own bodies. Fucking ridiculous.

Anyways...Potcoin will definitely find its place in this niche industry, its a first mover, Rodman supports, it will all come down to marketing and I think potcoin has had the best. Any thoughts about price action around 4/20?

A year or two at the most after states will start seeing taxable income from state-legalized Pot sales, the Fed will legalize it . They won't miss out on the income that will be necessary to maintain the military spending for the next war.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
how many tokens masternode cost? What kind of income will it bring? Maybe there is good manual about it? I didnt find that  Cry
Activity: 100
MAsternodes release on 20th April, according to coindar?

coinciding with 4.20..What a perfect date.. Grin
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Anyways...Potcoin will definitely find its place in this niche industry, its a first mover, Rodman supports, it will all come down to marketing and I think potcoin has had the best. Any thoughts about price action around 4/20?

$4.20 per potcoin..  Wink (Wishful thinking). hehehhe
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Why legal US cannabis businesses can’t use banks

Cannabis is legal in nearly two-thirds of American states, but many legal marijuana businesses are forced to operate without a bank account.

California became the largest state in the US to legalise recreational cannabis use on 1 January 2018, but because at a national level it's still illegal any bank that handles cannabis money can be charged with money laundering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-43200497/why-legal-us-cannabis-businesses-can-t-use-banks

Is this bad news Huh Hopefully potcoin is not affected by all the bad news and continue this project gradually.

No, because it's always been that way. It's not news as it's been talked about for years already.

Legal cannabis use will explode once CA will start around August. (They legalized it (federally)a while back but their infrastructure has not figured out how to implement it's use, sales, taxing, etc.. That's where an already established and used crypto with fast and cheap confirmations will shine. AKA, PotCoin.

Can confirm. I live in LA. Cannabis has already exploded. Tons of medical dispensaries are now recreational. After speaking with a few dispensaries, they're interested in crypto and they're also interested in digital payments.

It's ridiculous that when CA becomes fully legal nearly 1/10th of the american population will be able to consume legally while others go to jail for it. CA is the WORLDS 6th largest economy...the revenue that will be brought in from cannabis will be so massive.

I could rant for days about how ridiculous cannabis law is in america, in my state they are barely letting people get micro amounts of CBD for medicine. It's so aggravating how slow the law makers are with this stuff....I don't think they will ever legalize it federally. The government will just keep looking the other way and let the states decide on their own, some states will drag their feet for years because some conservative politicians feel they have the right to tell people what they can and can't do with their own bodies. Fucking ridiculous.

Activity: 89
great project, great team, very potential
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Can cough disease be cured with cannabis?
I am asking this because Tim Potcoin is experienced with marijuana.
thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
This was a big project started in 2014, when I saw that date I was shocked a little) I always vote for a Legal cannabis industry going world wide. I hate to see its going down...

My feelings are just like you.
I hate about all the bad news cryptocurrency.
Moreover, this is very long to rise to the top.
But Pot is my favorite coin.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
potcoin is currency that we can pay in different stores like syscoins blockmarket? Or in future potcoin will make own shop?

That would be great If it did a collaboration with Syscoin.
From what I know, Potcoin is a full payment system by itself and it will use specifically for cannibis trade
but I am sure potcoin would be used on on syscoin market in the future.
I think everyone should be holding at least something Cannibis related weather its crypto or stocks incase big nod comes from the feds towards legalization or any news geared towards that.

It will come sooner than later. Once the states approved legal use is in full effect and the feds see the tax revenue rushing in, they will want a piece too.
Also we have a few countries around us that already legalized it including Canada. Should start kicking in around August from what I hear.
Hope the devs and Pot coin is on the ball and flooding those legal markets to get their name and product offering out there .

Activity: 224
Merit: 36
This was a big project started in 2014, when I saw that date I was shocked a little) I always vote for a Legal cannabis industry going world wide. I hate to see its going down...
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
potcoin is currency that we can pay in different stores like syscoins blockmarket? Or in future potcoin will make own shop?

That would be great If it did a collaboration with Syscoin.
From what I know, Potcoin is a full payment system by itself and it will use specifically for cannibis trade
but I am sure potcoin would be used on on syscoin market in the future.
I think everyone should be holding at least something Cannibis related weather its crypto or stocks incase big nod comes from the feds towards legalization or any news geared towards that.
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
I've been a longtime fan of potcoin, I'm interested in collaborating with this coin and community. I launched Motacoin, a Los Angeles based digital currency for the dispensary industry with 10% premined for dispensary recruitment donations. I would love to get some feed back and talk about ways we can benefit each other!  Discord: https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Medical cannabis has officially been legalized in Malta
http://420intel.com/articles/2018/03/27/medical-cannabis-has-officially-been-legalized-malta

Malta has officially legalised medicinal cannabis, joining a growing number of European countries recognising the therapeutic benefits of the plant. The amendments to the Drug Dependence Act (Treatment not Imprisonment) were enacted on 23rd March by Maltese parliament after its third and final reading.

The bill, amongst other things, allows family doctors to prescribe medical cannabis to patients. Patients will be able to access non-smoking forms of medicine at pharmacies with a doctor's prescription after a control card has been approved by the Superintendent of Public Health.

So far, three conditions are eligible to be treated by medicinal cannabis: chronic pain, spasticity in multiple sclerosis and side effects of chemotherapy.

The new legislation was welcomed by pro-cannabis groups ReLeaf and Malta Cannabis Social Club, as well as medical clinics such as The Pain Clinic.

I just learned that marijuana can treat diseases like chronic, flexibility in multiple sclerosis and side effects of chemotherapy.
Too bad in my country Cannabis is illegal and can be law by the state.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
In which currency are you planning to pay an income for your clients?  Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Why legal US cannabis businesses can’t use banks

Cannabis is legal in nearly two-thirds of American states, but many legal marijuana businesses are forced to operate without a bank account.

California became the largest state in the US to legalise recreational cannabis use on 1 January 2018, but because at a national level it's still illegal any bank that handles cannabis money can be charged with money laundering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-43200497/why-legal-us-cannabis-businesses-can-t-use-banks

Is this bad news Huh Hopefully potcoin is not affected by all the bad news and continue this project gradually.

No, because it's always been that way. It's not news as it's been talked about for years already.

Legal cannabis use will explode once CA will start around August. (They legalized it (federally)a while back but their infrastructure has not figured out how to implement it's use, sales, taxing, etc.. That's where an already established and used crypto with fast and cheap confirmations will shine. AKA, PotCoin.

Can confirm. I live in LA. Cannabis has already exploded. Tons of medical dispensaries are now recreational. After speaking with a few dispensaries, they're interested in crypto and they're also interested in digital payments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Medical cannabis has officially been legalized in Malta
http://420intel.com/articles/2018/03/27/medical-cannabis-has-officially-been-legalized-malta

Malta has officially legalised medicinal cannabis, joining a growing number of European countries recognising the therapeutic benefits of the plant. The amendments to the Drug Dependence Act (Treatment not Imprisonment) were enacted on 23rd March by Maltese parliament after its third and final reading.

The bill, amongst other things, allows family doctors to prescribe medical cannabis to patients. Patients will be able to access non-smoking forms of medicine at pharmacies with a doctor's prescription after a control card has been approved by the Superintendent of Public Health.

So far, three conditions are eligible to be treated by medicinal cannabis: chronic pain, spasticity in multiple sclerosis and side effects of chemotherapy.

The new legislation was welcomed by pro-cannabis groups ReLeaf and Malta Cannabis Social Club, as well as medical clinics such as The Pain Clinic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Is there any recent news from Potcoin Huh
Potcoin value decreased.
But I still keep this coin to invest.
Do you think the current time is right to buy again Huh

Almost all alts are bleeding. $POT is on support, can go a bit lower. But yeah I think it's a good stop to got in. I'd buy some more personally.
Activity: 180
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Is there any recent news from Potcoin Huh
Potcoin value decreased.
But I still keep this coin to invest.
Do you think the current time is right to buy again Huh
Every coin decreased, even if there is a news but knowing the market is not yet in the bullish trend, we will not gonna see the price
we like to see. Keep holding, I also has a lot of PotCoin in my wallet which is until now stored in a certain exchange, we have to be patient, time will come.

Ok so reasonable, I will hold until the time comes.
I bought in 2k sitting and 1400 sitting.
Hopefully next month will be back to 3k sat
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
POT coin 50% market shifting towards THC Hemp coin.
Go and buy Hemp and get rich right time to invest. Hemp coin is real cannabis and farming coin. 10X surely hardfork and staking coming to THC
Pot coin always follow Hemp.

Stop spamming your shtcoin here.
Pages:
Jump to: