Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 25. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Why legal US cannabis businesses can’t use banks

Cannabis is legal in nearly two-thirds of American states, but many legal marijuana businesses are forced to operate without a bank account.

California became the largest state in the US to legalise recreational cannabis use on 1 January 2018, but because at a national level it's still illegal any bank that handles cannabis money can be charged with money laundering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-43200497/why-legal-us-cannabis-businesses-can-t-use-banks

Is this bad news Huh Hopefully potcoin is not affected by all the bad news and continue this project gradually.

No, because it's always been that way. It's not news as it's been talked about for years already.

Legal cannabis use will explode once CA will start around August. (They legalized it (federally)a while back but their infrastructure has not figured out how to implement it's use, sales, taxing, etc.. That's where an already established and used crypto with fast and cheap confirmations will shine. AKA, PotCoin.

what a pity to wait so long,but I hope interested people will join the project and we 🚀

Wait long!?!? Investments usually take long. People that expect 100x increases in crazy short times are who are ruining crypto.

Yes, it is true! Today's crypto trading is different from the old one.
If I used to be able to get profit many times with only 1 hour. This is very cool.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Cannabis is legal in nearly two-thirds of American states, but many legal marijuana businesses are forced to operate without a bank account.

California became the largest state in the US to legalise recreational cannabis use on 1 January 2018, but because at a national level it's still illegal any bank that handles cannabis money can be charged with money laundering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-43200497/why-legal-us-cannabis-businesses-can-t-use-banks

Is this bad news Huh Hopefully potcoin is not affected by all the bad news and continue this project gradually.

No, because it's always been that way. It's not news as it's been talked about for years already.

Legal cannabis use will explode once CA will start around August. (They legalized it (federally)a while back but their infrastructure has not figured out how to implement it's use, sales, taxing, etc.. That's where an already established and used crypto with fast and cheap confirmations will shine. AKA, PotCoin.

what a pity to wait so long,but I hope interested people will join the project and we 🚀

Wait long!?!? Investments usually take long. People that expect 100x increases in crazy short times are who are ruining crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A question that just came up: is it possible with your coin to exchange PotCoin with Bitcoins or Etherum?
Activity: 98
I like the idea behind your ICO and you seem to promise that we can grow with you. I'll definitely read your whitepaper!

BR
Activity: 266
Merit: 3

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Activity: 35
hi guys is potcoin minable ?
and if so
1-which pools can i use
2- cpu gpu or asic mining ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
There is a glitch on cmc showing POT at 2500 sat. when in bittrex is just at 1500sat

coinmarketcap is show the average price from all exchange that listed this potcoin
so, there will be a different between the price in each exchange,, mate  Wink
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
if not before we will pump to the moon on 420 right fellas?  Grin

You won't have to wait that long.. Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
There is a glitch on cmc showing POT at 2500 sat. when in bittrex is just at 1500sat

What do you mean Huh Where can Potcoin rise to 2500 sat price Huh
I opened the coinmarkecap but it cost the same   Undecided Undecided Undecided
The coin is too cheap, you have to buy it if you have money. Then it will be late in the spring

What do you mean Huh Where can Potcoin rise to 2500 sat price Huh
I opened the coinmarkecap but it cost the same   Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 32
What an amazing project! probably he is the only one of his kind, there is no other such one

Are you being ironic?
Activity: 84
What an amazing project! probably he is the only one of his kind, there is no other such one
Activity: 32
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
if not before we will pump to the moon on 420 right fellas?  Grin
All good so far, pool, wallet, nice website and exchange thread already made  Huh

Go and buy THC Hemp  coin could make you rich ...
Best cannabis coin in market . 10K coming soon within a week .
Hardfork

I am glad i sold Pot coin and right now the market is taking quiet a beating.
I like to have at least 1 Cannibis coin.
Right now is a good time to buy either of the 2
Pot Coin I would say is more stable but Hemp has shown that It has more volatility and races up quiet fast when the time is ripe.
Pot has more stability and the use case covers a broader audience

I have purchased Potcoin at 0.000015 ++. I'm sure Potcoin will be following a very unexpected Hemp coin. Hopefully in 2018 this potcoin becomes a potcoin glorious period, that's what I expect  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
All good so far, pool, wallet, nice website and exchange thread already made  Huh

Go and buy THC Hemp  coin could make you rich ...
Best cannabis coin in market . 10K coming soon within a week .
Hardfork

I am glad i sold Pot coin and right now the market is taking quiet a beating.
I like to have at least 1 Cannibis coin.
Right now is a good time to buy either of the 2
Pot Coin I would say is more stable but Hemp has shown that It has more volatility and races up quiet fast when the time is ripe.
Pot has more stability and the use case covers a broader audience
Pages:
Jump to: