Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 27. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Umm. You do realize that were not here to talk about the other coin that you are trying to shamelessly pump, right?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Lolol. Only thing dopecoin is doing is paying for people to advertise it. I wouldn't call that active or useful. Lolol.
Oh yeah those DopeCoin devs have been doing nothing... Just sitting on their asses and releasing wallet updates while they set up the Smoke Exchange and CryptoBillings. Roll Eyes

Whether you like the team or not it's just ignorant to say they're inactive.

I don't care about their team as they have like no socialmeida updates or news other than trying for people to advertise their stuff and paying people for it. ZERO actual use in the real world. Also you are shtting on a competitor's thread which doesn't make you or them seem to legit already. If you believe in them so much, open up a thread yourself and start talking about them there. Nobody cares here.

The social media is one of most active one's.

trying for people to advertise their stuff and paying people for it. ZERO actual use in the real world.

I think you just figured out a real world use case and you didn't mean to. By, the way how does fake rodman stunts bring in an 'real use cases' ?
Cy2
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Anyone staking POT noticed a substantial increase in returns over the past couple weeks, or is it just me?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Potcoin has been very good market for whole last year. It still has very decent volume on Bittrex where I am used to trade it. I do think this market is in consolidation once again for quite some time. People here know this project need not hype on name of incomplete updates on social media like some people are trying here.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Lolol. Only thing dopecoin is doing is paying for people to advertise it. I wouldn't call that active or useful. Lolol.
Oh yeah those DopeCoin devs have been doing nothing... Just sitting on their asses and releasing wallet updates while they set up the Smoke Exchange and CryptoBillings. Roll Eyes

I don't care about their team as they have like no socialmeida updates or news other than trying for people to advertise their stuff and paying people for it. ZERO actual use in the real world. Also you are shtting on a competitor's thread which doesn't make you or them seem to legit already. If you believe in them so much, open up a thread yourself and start talking about them there. Nobody cares here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Go go go with Hempcoin THC 10$ this year sure
..!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050

Why alot of people are talking shit here and are promoting THC, CANN and DOPE? Because you are afraid to loose your investment on these 3 coins, so you want other people be afraid of the POT market to join in the other coins. However, look at DOPE and CANN, they are in red of the 50% after the pump of yesterday when POT coin has a bigger support also on high prices, it lost only a little part of the pump, lost the 25%, that is more healty for a coin, and show that here, and in THC there are no manipulations on the price, or even, not so big manipulation as DOPE and CANN that are really shit coins.

I'd be curious to know if you even know what Potcoin's business model is? I know what Dopecoin's is.

Guys, we have just two serious coins that work in the cannabis world, the POTCOIN(POT) and the HEMPCOIN(THC)
And i'm still holding just POT, because i haven't trusted the HEMPCOIN project when the price was low.

What is your def. of a shitcoin ? I think you might find your answer when you reply back to my first question.

All the people who try to convince you to buy DOPE and CANN, are just noobs who lost their money on these coins, and want to try to fud them spamming the name of these coins in other topics, in this case on the POT topic.

Eh....

I hold all these coins, and I know I've had my differences with DopeCoin dev (regarding the name DopeCoin) but Dopey is the only dev I have seen really working hard at bringing crypto to the marijuana industry to solve their banking problems.

DopeCoin is the only one I've seen so far with constant updates and the dev is very responsive to people.

PotCoin is good but there is not much activity except for Dennis Rodman marketing it every chance he gets (which is good for all weed coins).
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Why alot of people are talking shit here and are promoting THC, CANN and DOPE? Because you are afraid to loose your investment on these 3 coins, so you want other people be afraid of the POT market to join in the other coins. However, look at DOPE and CANN, they are in red of the 50% after the pump of yesterday when POT coin has a bigger support also on high prices, it lost only a little part of the pump, lost the 25%, that is more healty for a coin, and show that here, and in THC there are no manipulations on the price, or even, not so big manipulation as DOPE and CANN that are really shit coins.

I'd be curious to know if you even know what Potcoin's business model is? I know what Dopecoin's is.

Guys, we have just two serious coins that work in the cannabis world, the POTCOIN(POT) and the HEMPCOIN(THC)
And i'm still holding just POT, because i haven't trusted the HEMPCOIN project when the price was low.

What is your def. of a shitcoin ? I think you might find your answer when you reply back to my first question.

All the people who try to convince you to buy DOPE and CANN, are just noobs who lost their money on these coins, and want to try to fud them spamming the name of these coins in other topics, in this case on the POT topic.

Eh....
Activity: 11
Is the bounty company still going on?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
What's the payout for Pos? I might aswell put my few mm to good use while it gets past a dollar.

5%  I make about 3 coins every 48 hrs with 10,000 coins staking.
Cool, I'll try it after I can transfer my coins out of the exchanges to my wallets and start PoS.
Activity: 112
nice website and exchange thread already made. Thats how you do it.gug luck this project
What's the payout for Pos? I might aswell put my few mm to good use while it gets past a dollar.

edited.. made a mistake on amount I receive:

5%  I make about 7 to 8 coins every 48 hrs with 10,000 coins staking.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Anyone in Budbo ICO? http://bit.ly/2DuMeCg

Global Cannabis Blockchain
Supply Chain Management for the Global Cannabis Industry
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Hey Potcoiners!

I have been running the desktop Potcoin QT wallet (Linux) since last summer and it has always worked fine.

However, I went to stake my balance today and although the wallet indicates that it is staking, no coins have been generated even after a couple of hours! Normally this process happens in a few minutes.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

yeah that happened to me a cpl days ago too. Took 4 to 6 hrs for the coins to show up in my balance.

Hey Potcoiners!

I have been running the desktop Potcoin QT wallet (Linux) since last summer and it has always worked fine.

However, I went to stake my balance today and although the wallet indicates that it is staking, no coins have been generated even after a couple of hours! Normally this process happens in a few minutes.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Activity: 41
and how about the Mac OSX installer of the wallet? Any progress yet? the current one is still crashing during installation, and yes,  I know the security procedure, to get it open, but i would love to see my balance back,...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
have you guys seen PotCoin Mention in one of the episodes of disJointed?Huh is this shit for real?
Pages:
Jump to: