Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 29. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

[/quote]
All the people who try to convince you to buy DOPE and CANN, are just noobs who lost their money on these coins, and want to try to fud them spamming the name of these coins in other topics, in this case on the POT topic.
I'm just honest, i will never tell you that POT will make a megapump tomorrow or any other shit like this, but the project is heavy, has a fenomenal support, this coin work with the cannabis since the 2014, and as alot of countries legalized this plant and its use and more other countries will do it, you can see a future of this coin and its perfect usage. So, my prediction, in the short term for this coin(2weeks-4weeks) is 6000 satoshi(2x), my long term prediction(4 months-6 months) is 10000 satoshi(4x).
[/quote]

Yes POT has been building up & I agree with your prediction of it hitting 6000 sats in 2 weeks! Thanks for your honest opinion!
Activity: 23
I see a bright future for POT, alot of countries will regulate the cannabis use, and this coin will give to all the buyers and users alot of financial benefits.
I see this coin at 10k in the near future, maybe in the end of january

POT is the worst performance coin of 2017.
Where as best is THC CANN DOPE.
All who invested on weed coins except POT earned money but not on POT .
Be careful POT is worst of all
Buy THC CANN if you want to get rich !!

This is so true.  POT is the worst.
DOPE, THC and CANN ftw!
Dopecoin is skyrocketing and has a shit ton going for it.

After holding all three of those coins the numbers are showing that THC has been the best and then DOPE and the worst has been POT.

Why alot of people are talking shit here and are promoting THC, CANN and DOPE? Because you are afraid to loose your investment on these 3 coins, so you want other people be afraid of the POT market to join in the other coins.
However, look at DOPE and CANN, they are in red of the 50% after the pump of yesterday when POT coin has a bigger support also on high prices, it lost only a little part of the pump, lost the 25%, that is more healty for a coin, and show that here, and in THC there are no manipulations on the price, or even, not so big manipulation as DOPE and CANN that are really shit coins.

Guys, we have just two serious coins that work in the cannabis world, the POTCOIN(POT) and the HEMPCOIN(THC)
And i'm still holding just POT, because i haven't trusted the HEMPCOIN project when the price was low.

All the people who try to convince you to buy DOPE and CANN, are just noobs who lost their money on these coins, and want to try to fud them spamming the name of these coins in other topics, in this case on the POT topic.
I'm just honest, i will never tell you that POT will make a megapump tomorrow or any other shit like this, but the project is heavy, has a fenomenal support, this coin work with the cannabis since the 2014, and as alot of countries legalized this plant and its use and more other countries will do it, you can see a future of this coin and its perfect usage. So, my prediction, in the short term for this coin(2weeks-4weeks) is 6000 satoshi(2x), my long term prediction(4 months-6 months) is 10000 satoshi(4x).
Please guys, if you are investing in other coins and you are desperated, expecially after a 50-60% drop don't come here to talk bullshit about this coin. Thank you to all
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
where is the best place to sell Hemp coin and the like
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I see a bright future for POT, alot of countries will regulate the cannabis use, and this coin will give to all the buyers and users alot of financial benefits.

DOPE, THC and CANN ftw!

After holding all three of those coins the numbers are showing that THC has been the best and then DOPE and the worst has been POT.

Hey Tim. What is THC doing these days that making it move a lot ?

Not trying to take away from the POT thread but...

HempCoin was among the first 30 currencies developed in 2014 and is a highly focused digital currency for the Agriculture/Farming Industry and Marijuana/Hemp Industry, built on the source of Bitcoin, its use includes the Marijuana dispensaries and the entire Agriculture/Farming trade business.

The #Hempcoin team is excited to announce a #HardFork coming January, 2018! The new $THC will be more advanced and comes with many technological upgrades!

More upgrades to announce soon! The best news is yet to come!

I do hold a big bag of POT and I would like to see it do good but I also got large bags of DOPE and THC and they have both done better over the same time frame but all of the MJ coins seem to pump and dump at the same time. Some just move a bit more than others.

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Nakedbitcoins.com !

DOPE, THC and CANN ftw!

Hey Tim. What is THC doing these days that making it move a lot ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

DOPE, THC and CANN ftw!

Activity: 300
Nakedbitcoins.com !

This is so true.  POT is the worst.
DOPE, THC and CANN ftw!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Activity: 23
Activity: 11
Got banned from the potcoin telegram instead of them coming clean about why their github is dead for 2+ years.
Buy this coin, but get the hell out soon as the news hit on jan 1st from CA.  Was trying to warn people so they dont end up being bagholders.

I'd be all for this coin long term if it had real active dev.

Dude, Canada is about to legalize Marijuana in July. Potcoin is going to be JUST fine.  California is just a minor thing to us Canucks.
Activity: 728
I made again last profit of the ending year which is going to close with profit for me like most of the people. Potcoin just saw last pump of the year now new year with nee strategies and targets will be. Potcoin brought financial benefits of lot of people who didn't hurry to sell during bad times when market wasn't showing any response.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Got banned from the potcoin telegram instead of them coming clean about why their github is dead for 2+ years.
Buy this coin, but get the hell out soon as the news hit on jan 1st from CA.  Was trying to warn people so they dont end up being bagholders.

If it ain't broke...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Activity: 498
If you are here go buy  THC The hemp coin for 2018..
Huge for hemp
Hard fork masternode coming ..
Pot holder are crying where as THC we are winner ..
Still best to buy 10K incoming  for sure January - Feb
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
2018 will also see Mexico legalizemarijuana products for medical use. HappyNewYear2018

The regulations are yet to be released, but the government said the guidelines will only authorize cannabis products for medical use, as well as prohibit local cultivation of the plant.

https://merryjane.com/news/mexico-aims-to-legalize-cannabis-based-edibles-medicines-cosmetics-next-year

This is a good news and can be a positive support for the price of POT coins. In 2018, cannabis products were approved for medical use, and the space was wide, and the coin must be greatly developed next year. Roll Eyes
Activity: 46
I don't understand this whole "medical use only" mentality. Sure, it's a step in the right direction but it's still a ludicrous concession on liberty that doesn't ever need to be made.

Alcohol literally destroys your brain cells. Smoking may not be the healthiest consumption option and I advocate the vaping of plant matter and consumption of edibles over all other methods....

But it's ludicrous, this has absolutely nothing to do with health otherwise cigarettes and alcohol would not be available within 2 miles or so everywhere throughout the entire north and south American continents.

Establishment takes longest to adapt. In Europe there's still more countries restricting use than aren't. Also tax on cigs and alcohol is an important part of federal income pretty much in most developed countries in the world, that obviously doesn't help...
Not Found
I don't understand this whole "medical use only" mentality. Sure, it's a step in the right direction but it's still a ludicrous concession on liberty that doesn't ever need to be made.

Alcohol literally destroys your brain cells. Smoking may not be the healthiest consumption option and I advocate the vaping of plant matter and consumption of edibles over all other methods....

But it's ludicrous, this has absolutely nothing to do with health otherwise cigarettes and alcohol would not be available within 2 miles or so everywhere throughout the entire north and south American continents.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
2018 will also see Mexico legalizemarijuana products for medical use. HappyNewYear2018

The regulations are yet to be released, but the government said the guidelines will only authorize cannabis products for medical use, as well as prohibit local cultivation of the plant.

https://merryjane.com/news/mexico-aims-to-legalize-cannabis-based-edibles-medicines-cosmetics-next-year
Not Found
This is quite surprising for me to see zero activity in the thread. Market was very active and price has landed again in the area where buying the dip will be profitable for next increase. I wonder how come no one absolutely no one was here to share or talk anything in last four days. This is rare thing to see in such busy thread.

I'm beginning to see that sometimes the less talk the better.
Pages:
Jump to: