Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 273. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Dosent matter its mintpal or any other exchange there are stupid dumpers who will bring the price down anyways lol
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hello guys, we're pleased to say we've opened a POT/BTC market today. Happy trading! Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/market/POT/BTC
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
legendary
Someone is s dumb he is dumping at lower price than poeple are buying just dumped around 200K coins in few mins lol
legendary
I had 100K pot and then sold all when it was high and now I bought back in when it was around 1000 .. have loads now.. not selling before 10X
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
If you say this is pump and dumb your a retatd and your just hating
Because you have no pot hahahaa.
Price went up steadily over 3 days period and its still well over 2 times the value it was 2 weeks ago.

Yeahhh i have lots of potttt
Activity: 130
I bought at 2600 satoshi worth a few hundred dollars. I'm holding, in a short period of time i believe there will be a massive pump.
Within a month we will be @ mintpal.

Keep it green.
Activity: 182
So sad to see potcoin crash so hard Sad Most likely cause of a few idiots who are pumping and dumping.

since there is only 1 dominant exchange right now it is easier for pumpers and dumpers to cause problems with this coin, if you look at the sell history, someone put a bunch of sell orders in at really low prices, low volumes, the key to preventing this is to require minimum buy/sell orders.

the coin needs to hit some other exchanges for it to rise and then stabilize in the long-term

Crash so hard? It's sitting at 2200 satoshis or so right now. That is more than double the price it has been for the past several weeks prior to the recent surge. Huh
legendary
Activity: 812
So sad to see potcoin crash so hard Sad Most likely cause of a few idiots who are pumping and dumping.

since there is only 1 dominant exchange right now it is easier for pumpers and dumpers to cause problems with this coin, if you look at the sell history, someone put a bunch of sell orders in at really low prices, low volumes, the key to preventing this is to require minimum buy/sell orders.

the coin needs to hit some other exchanges for it to rise and then stabilize in the long-term
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
God damn I love PotCoin and it's community. It so great to be apart of something so special.

Feel so excited that I used PotCoin to buy a double sampler pack from http://chronicstar.net/

I just found out about this site...and they accept potcoin!? Thanks for posting funktrust

to the PotCoin Dev team (smokemon): can we get an updated front page with a list of places accepting potcoin?
Merit: 504

I think many of us saw it coming...it was just a pump from some people trying to make a quick buck. We are big enough now to be targeted by big BTC holders who can pump the coin and make some money off people buying in. We are growing but we aren't there yet.

Mine, hold, promote  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
why my wallet does not sync ? : ()
Activity: 214

Yeah but it will level itself out, and then back to growth.

Welcome to CryptoCurriences.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Just opened new potcoin pool.

Potcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://potcoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 0% Fee
- US / Asia servers

come and mine together!!!!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
download here: http://www.3darscom.com/kizo/POTbig.jpg

PLh2HD8ULLzMotDKowXFHhjtJaeWfLkRxh  send some POT if you like it Smiley

Done and Done. Thanks Miau nice work  Smiley

thanks Miau

blown away! this makes me so happy
Activity: 214
link?

Instamine...

Re: [ANN] [THC] HempCoin THC release day imminant! Releases Sunday March 9th @ 3:00
Today at 08:11:31 PM (march 10)
i had 69000 coins locked on coinswim, but i was able to do a manual payment, coins received. i have 256,000 hempcoins, but with the uncertainty of if this coin will survive, i'll consider getting rid of them for some litecoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5628679

So not even 30 hours after launch, someone already has 256,000 coins... If thats not inst amine, then what is?

Well, its because I have a huge farm. Me and my girl have mined 260,000 potcoin already too.

Edit just wanted to add that I'm no longer mining hempcoin because of the pool issues.I'd much rather see potcoin succeed.

Potcoin will be the dominate one it would  be nice to have a more sound community of people who aren't hopping coin to coin but you have to start somewhere....

Next week we will look back at how cheap 2500 satoshi was

True, also this has a very big community be most people seem to stick with reddit.com/r/potcoin rather then this forum.
Merit: 500
link?

Instamine...

Re: [ANN] [THC] HempCoin THC release day imminant! Releases Sunday March 9th @ 3:00
i had 69000 coins locked on coinswim, but i was able to do a manual payment, coins received. i have 256,000 hempcoins, but with the uncertainty of if this coin will survive, i'll consider getting rid of them for some litecoin.

So not even 30 hours after launch, someone already has 256,000 coins... If thats not inst amine, then what is?

Well, its because I have a huge farm. Me and my girl have mined 260,000 potcoin already too.

Edit just wanted to add that I'm no longer mining hempcoin because of the pool issues.I'd much rather see potcoin succeed.

Potcoin will be the dominate one it would  be nice to have a more sound community of people who aren't hopping coin to coin but you have to start somewhere....

Next week we will look back at how cheap 2500 satoshi was
link?

Instamine...

Jump to: