Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 271. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
HM, my is not synced. I uninstalled it and installed it again and same - 2 weeks behind! My pots are stuck at wallet!
Backup your wallet.dat and delete everything else out of the appdata/roaming/pot coin directory.  Download the client again and it should sync.  I had the same problem being stuck 2 weeks behind.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
HM, my is not synced. I uninstalled it and installed it again and same - 2 weeks behind! My pots are stuck at wallet!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
pls stop flaming...

MORE POTCOIN TALK

LESS BULLSHIT PLS
Activity: 214
Well this thread is getting to a weird place...SO anyways Potcoin lol

I was thinking about time for this to get back to potcoin.... I love this nobody is really selling whales aren't getting much. Keep holding we are not even 2 months old nothing but good things coming up... hold promote and keep potcoin hiiiiigggghhhhh

Plus we are on two new exchanges in just the last 24 hours, Bittrex and Mintpal choice us from the voting lists to add, we have done over 100btc volume for the past two days. Not to shabby,
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I was thinking about time for this to get back to potcoin.... I love this nobody is really selling whales aren't getting much. Keep holding we are not even 2 months old nothing but good things coming up... hold promote and keep potcoin hiiiiigggghhhhh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://POT.leetpools.com

Just wanted to remind everyone about our pool. We have been steadily growing since launch and are now at over 200Mhs! Come join the party! Cheesy

Why should you mine with us?
-Active pool operator.
-Active Admins
-Great IRC Community.
-1% Fee
-PROP/Vardiff

Come chill in IRC #Leetpools on quakenet

Activity: 126
is this accepted in Amsterdam coffeeshops?
Activity: 214
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Maybe the government should step in for some regulation and legislation.
They can create a GPU Nazi Squad, and then go kick in people's doors when they have too high of a hash rate.
No warrants necessary. This hash rate terrorism must be stopped at all costs.

Smack your peepee if you have more than 1 GPU hashing.
More than 2 GPU's hashing and it's off to a FEMA camp near you.
Or maybe they'll just put one behind your ear and call it even.
 Cheesy
Activity: 140
I'm coming from DopeCoin....but I want mine some pot...
wich is the best pool to put 30Mhs?  Wink
I want to start mining NOW!.....too late?
POT address coming soon.

So you invest tons of money in a mining rig, then you cheat everyone else because in reality, anyone using more than 1 gpu per person is really a crook as you are taking the unfair advantage, or are there 30 people you are dividing the pot for?

Just because people spend money on multiple GPU's doesnt mean their a crook.  You mad that you havent dumped a bunch of money into video cards?  Your really going to be pissed when Asics come out for Scrypt this summer.  I have only 12mh but started with 4 cards.  made money and bought more cards.  its just like any business out there.

So you are saying you drive more than 1 car at a time? Maybe you drink 2 sodas at a time or eat 2 cheeseburgers at a time? I guess nope, you drive about 12 or more cars at a time but started driving with 4 cars. So if they are avalable to all, then why don't you open up the credit line to others so they can get in on the even market instead of monopolizing it? Do you watch 12 or more tv's at a time or play 12 or more games at a time? I think not. You are basically taking more than your share and trying to justify it.

This is the most retarded post I have ever read.

I'm serious. I've been browsing forums for years upon years, and in the brief 2 minutes it took you to write that, you have shattered every unintelligible, ignorant, and incoherent post I've come across in the past decade.

You have not been looking hard enough. If you go to the dumpster of the internet, 4channel, you will see way worse stuff. I write truth, they write garbage, most of them anyways. Heck thats where the doge currency came from. The dog does speak pretty well I must admit on some things he does such as "much wow, many currency, such difficulty". Too bad the creators of the coin decided to make it inflationary and basically k_ill the coin from where it would have been had they not.

Also there are other places such that the trash dumpster of the internet uses pictures from like rotten dot com and such. I am a bit disappointed that your stay on the internet has been heavily censored since you think my post didn't make sense and was retarded. Please feel free to explore the internet more.
I have 10 cars.
I have people drive the other 9.
I paid for the 10 cars. I am also paying the 9 other drivers.

Does not make me a crook. In fact, I am giving a job to 9 people. The 10 cars being used is worth more than the money I'm paying 9 people, but the 9 people are not complaining.

I agree, but that is not only 1 or 2 people using all those 9 cars at once like the gpu issue.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I have 10 cars.
I have people drive the other 9.
I paid for the 10 cars. I am also paying the 9 other drivers.

Does not make me a crook. In fact, I am giving a job to 9 people. The 10 cars being used is worth more than the money I'm paying 9 people, but the 9 people are not complaining.
legendary
POT address coming soon.

So you invest tons of money in a mining rig, then you cheat everyone else because in reality, anyone using more than 1 gpu per person is really a crook as you are taking the unfair advantage, or are there 30 people you are dividing the pot for?

Just because people spend money on multiple GPU's doesnt mean their a crook.  You mad that you havent dumped a bunch of money into video cards?  Your really going to be pissed when Asics come out for Scrypt this summer.  I have only 12mh but started with 4 cards.  made money and bought more cards.  its just like any business out there.

So you are saying you drive more than 1 car at a time? Maybe you drink 2 sodas at a time or eat 2 cheeseburgers at a time? I guess nope, you drive about 12 or more cars at a time but started driving with 4 cars. So if they are avalable to all, then why don't you open up the credit line to others so they can get in on the even market instead of monopolizing it? Do you watch 12 or more tv's at a time or play 12 or more games at a time? I think not. You are basically taking more than your share and trying to justify it.

Im sorry for your opinions.  you arent really thinking about this the way of it being a business.  you are thinking of it as your not going to make any money because you just started and are way behind the curve.  you should have got into it last year at the latest and then you wouldnt be so far behind.
I got about 53k pots and been in this since potcoin launched, so hard to say ...... I only got one miner, I'm not a cheat...
Also, go ask your mom why you have a small wiener.
We don't care. We have a coin business to run.

My penis is average size, about 6 inches; however I haven't measured it so not 100% sure but used the guesstimate scale, will do so soon. God does say you can not please man and God. You are taking sides for man. I am sorry you feel that way, hurting others to make yourself greater.  May you enjoy your stay in hell. When you arrive at your destination remember this conversation we had and the way that you choose when there was a better path to take. Just tired to help ya out but ya refused. There is time to turn away and follow the better path but that's your own choosing.

Thanks for the tip.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
PS; tell God to gimme a call sometime when he's not busy taking to you.
POT address coming soon.

Im sorry for your opinions.  you arent really thinking about this the way of it being a business.  you are thinking of it as your not going to make any money because you just started and are way behind the curve.  you should have got into it last year at the latest and then you wouldnt be so far behind.
I got about 53k pots and been in this since potcoin launched, so hard to say ...... I only got one miner, I'm not a cheat...

My penis is average size, about 6 inches; however I haven't measured it so not 100% sure but used the guesstimate scale, will do so soon. God does say you can not please man and God. You are taking sides for man. I am sorry you feel that way, hurting others to make yourself greater.  May you enjoy your stay in hell. When you arrive at your destination remember this conversation we had and the way that you choose when there was a better path to take. Just tired to help ya out but ya refused. There is time to turn away and follow the better path but that's your own choosing.
These big boys are trying hard to drive us down... don't sell get friends get them up... I am not selling don't plan on selling and waiting. .. I said we would laugh at 600 satoshi and we are now I'm saying we will be laughing about when we were at 2000 satoshi... This coin is so undervalued

The site is currently in maintenance mode, please try again later and check Twitter for updates!
Tweets by @TheCryptoRush

Its went down partially on many trading pairs today, and this is a first today I've seen for total site down. They said earlier they were upgrading some stuff, but unlike Mt Gox which upgraded live, I think its sometimes better to take site offline to be sure all is right.Kind of like some people get put to sleep when they get their body parts operated on and are not fully online...
legendary
POT address coming soon.

What he said ^^^ +1

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
POT address coming soon.

Jump to: